The Organizers are pleased to announce LinuxFest Northwest 2014, celebrating our 15th year of Linux and Open Source. Thanks to sponsors and exhibitors, the event is free to attendees again this year. Thank you for your support!
* Newly expanded Expo hall
* More raffle prizes
* More presentations of all types of Open Source topics
* Dedicated sprint rooms for groups interested in having a miniconf (contact us for more information if interested)
* And of course all the great existing exhibits, presentations, and people you've come to know over the past 15 years.
* Presentation proposals due by March 21st
* Sponsorships are filling quick, so get them in
Bellingham Technical College
3028 Lindbergh Avenue
Bellingham, WA 98225
(2 Miles south of Bellingham International Airport, BLI)
April 26th and 27th 2014 - 9:30am-5pm. Afterparty Saturday at the Spark Radio Museum
Like every year, Linuxfest Northwest is Free for standard registration. This will get you into the Exhibit Hall, all Presentations, and the after parties.
We additionally have a Individual Supporter registration option.
* $70 - $60 if you register before March 1st
* Exclusive 15th anniversary polo shirt (Must order by April 1st to secure a shirt)
* Lunch included both days
* Goodie Canvas Bag
* The warm feeling of supporting us!
YOU MUST BOOK LODGING BY APRIL 4th, 2014 TO SECURE THE GROUP RATE. DON'T DELAY, DO IT TODAY!
We have three premier hotels:
Hampton Inn: $89/night
The 24hour geek room is located here
Springhill Suites Marriot: $124/night
We're tentatively planning our friday night party here. They also have a bar in the hotel.
Best Western Lakeway Inn: $99/night
Has a restaurant and bar on premises. Closest hotel to downtown, but further from BTC.
Mention LFNW 2014 for the group rate.
If you are interested in volunteering, please indicate your interest on the registration form.
***Connect with us***
Tweet us! <at> lfnw. Use the #lfnw hash tag if you're discussing LFNW.
We're looking forward to another great Fest. Tell your friends, and get on board online at linuxfestnorthwest.org
See you there!