[ANNOUNCEMENT]: Xerces-J 2.7.1 now available
Michael Glavassevich <mrglavas <at> ca.ibm.com>
2005-07-27 04:21:26 GMT
The Xerces-J team is pleased to announce that version 2.7.1 of Xerces-J is
This release fixes one XInclude bug and several schema related bugs which
were present in Xerces-J 2.7.0.
Specifically, the changes introduced in this release are:
* Fixed an inconsistency in the validation behaviour of the parser when
XInclude processing is enabled and the validation and schema validation
features are also enabled.
* Fixed a bug where in a DOM Level 3 context with schema validation
enabled, not all schema constraints (such as unique particle attribution)
were being checked.
* Fixed bugs which allowed various invalid lexical values to be accepted
by the schema validator for the following types: double, date, float,
gDay, gMonthDay, gMonth and gYearMonth.
* Fixed a schema bug where errors would be reported for comments and
processing instructions which appear as the children of an element
declared to have empty content.
* Fixed a schema bug which caused an NPE to be thrown for a namespace
declaration such as xmlns="" which appeared on an ancestor element of an
For more information please visit: http://xml.apache.org/xerces2-j/
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
E-mail: mrglavas <at> ca.ibm.com
E-mail: mrglavas <at> apache.org