[ANNOUNCE] Xalan-Java 2.4.1 release is now available
<ilene <at> ca.ibm.com>
2002-10-31 21:09:13 GMT
The Xalan-J team is pleased to announce the availability
of Xalan Java 2.4.1.
The release can be downloaded from http://xml.apache.org/dist/xalan-j/.
* Performance fixes and enhancements to address some
performance regressions between Xalan-Java 2.3.1 and
* A prototype implementation of the DOM Level 3 XPath
* Many extension changes and enhancements, including:
* additional EXSLT function support.
* enabled EXSLT extensions in XSLTC.
* integrated nodeset and redirect extensions in XSLTC.
* Enabled support for invoking transformations using the
Xalan compiler (XSLTC) via the org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process
* Eliminated size limitation on XPath expressions.