Space Access 98 Schedule
<mwallis <at> wallis.com>
1998-04-17 04:29:37 GMT
Friday, April 17th
- 4 pm - SA'98 Hospitality opens in suite 311.
- SA'98 Registration and display setup open in Safari Ballroom B.
- 8 pm - Friday evening introductory sessions begin in Safari Ballroom B.
8:00 - Henry Spencer, "Basic Issues & Introduction To the Major
8:50 - Dave Salt, "Europe's Future Launcher Activities"
9:30 - Panel, "Access Politics 1998" - Tim Kyger (USL), Charles
Miller (ProSpace), Ben Muniz (SFF), Henry Vanderbilt (SAS)
late - hospitality closes
Saturday, April 18th
- 7:30 am - Hospitality opens, suite 311
- 8:00 am - Registration opens, Ballroom B
- 8:30 am - SA'98 Saturday sessions begin, Ballroom B
8:30 - Gary Hudson, Rotary Rocket Company
9:10 - Jordin Kare, Tethers Unlimited
9:30 - Shubber Ali, KPMG Space and Technology Practice, "The
Space Market Outlook"
- 10:10 - midmorning break
10:50 - Bob Conger, Microcosm
11:30 - Panel. "Space Transport Investment In Transition:
Accessing The Capital Markets" - Shubber Ali (KPMG),
Stephen Fleming (Alliance Technology Ventures), Rick
Giarusso (Rotary Rocket Company), Paul Hans (The
- 12:20 pm - lunch break
- 2 pm - Saturday afternoon session begins
2:00 - Jerry Rising, Lockheed-Martin X-33/RLV
2:40 - Ron Schena - "Military Spaceplane: Flight Test and