danwat1234 | 1 Dec 03:29 2010
Picon

Re: Nissan Leaf test drives going on in Western States


Thanks Matt Childress and anybody who has voted for me.
I only have until about 12/9/2010 to get votes, then the time is up.
Thanks everyone! If anyone wants a test drive, in live near Portland
Oregon..
--

-- 
View this message in context: http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/Nissan-Leaf-test-drives-going-on-in-Western-States-tp3046225p3066607.html
Sent from the Electric Vehicle Discussion List mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

tomw | 1 Dec 05:23 2010
Picon

Re: The EPA ratings for the Nissan Leaf


Sorry Dave.  My comment on coal fired plants was not aimed at you.  It was in
response to David's post, and just a general comment on a widely used
argument against electric vehicles.
--

-- 
View this message in context: http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/The-EPA-ratings-for-the-Nissan-Leaf-tp3061207p3066681.html
Sent from the Electric Vehicle Discussion List mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

gary | 1 Dec 04:33 2010
Picon

MotorWeek electric buggy

MotorWeek filmed the Camp Discovery buggy today.  It will air on PBS 
either in Dec or Jan.

Our chapter converted this for an American Cancer Society auction - it 
scoots!  http://www.evalbum.com/3378

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0cNIsPBMC8

--

-- 
Gary Krysztopik
ZWheelz, LLC - www.ZWheelz.com
Alamo City Electric Auto Association - www.aceaa.org
blog - http://voices.mysanantonio.com/drive_electric_san_antonio/
San Antonio, TX

Mark Grasser | 1 Dec 13:51 2010
Picon
Picon

Test? Is this thing on?


Sincerely,
Mark Grasser

Brink | 1 Dec 14:47 2010
Picon

Re: LiFe(Y)PO4 as starting battery for ICE car?


Thunder sky lists a 12v starting battery on their web site.
--

-- 
View this message in context: http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/LiFe-Y-PO4-as-starting-battery-for-ICE-car-tp3063388p3067294.html
Sent from the Electric Vehicle Discussion List mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Kirill Spitzer | 1 Dec 15:03 2010
Picon
Picon

Re: LiFe(Y)PO4 as starting battery for ICE car?

Are you talking about these?

http://www.thunder-sky.com/products_en.asp?fid=66&fid2=82

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 05:47:57 -0800 (PST)
> Von: Brink <Jbrink64 <at> aol.com>
> An: ev <at> lists.sjsu.edu
> Betreff: Re: [EVDL] LiFe(Y)PO4 as starting battery for ICE car?

> 
> Thunder sky lists a 12v starting battery on their web site.
> -- 
> View this message in context:
> http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/LiFe-Y-PO4-as-starting-battery-for-ICE-car-tp3063388p3067294.html
> Sent from the Electric Vehicle Discussion List mailing list archive at
> Nabble.com.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> | REPLYING: address your message to ev <at> lists.sjsu.edu only.
> | Multiple-address or CCed messages may be rejected.
> | UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
> | OTHER HELP: http://evdl.org/help/
> | OPTIONS: http://lists.sjsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/ev

--

-- 
GRATIS! Movie-FLAT mit über 300 Videos. 
Jetzt freischalten unter http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/maxdome

_______________________________________________
(Continue reading)

Cor van de Water | 1 Dec 15:26 2010

Re: Test? Is this thing on?

Loud and clear. 

Cor van de Water
Director HW & Systems Architecture Group
Proxim Wireless Corporation http://www.proxim.com
Email: CWater@...    Private: http://www.cvandewater.com
Skype: cor_van_de_water     IM: cor_van_de_water@...
Tel: +1 408 383 7626        VoIP: +31 20 3987567 FWD# 25925
Tel: +91 (040)23117400 x203 XoIP: +31877841130

-----Original Message-----
From: ev-bounces@...
[mailto:ev-bounces@...] On
Behalf Of Mark Grasser
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2010 6:21 PM
To: 'Electric Vehicle Discussion List'
Subject: [EVDL] Test? Is this thing on?

Sincerely,
Mark Grasser

_______________________________________________
| REPLYING: address your message to ev@... only.
| Multiple-address or CCed messages may be rejected.
| UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
| OTHER HELP: http://evdl.org/help/
| OPTIONS: http://lists.sjsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/ev

David Dymaxion | 1 Dec 17:59 2010
Picon

Copper thefts

We've had a wave of copper thefts in my area. A month ago it was a couple, and 
yesterday two women. I doubt they were stealing wire for EVs. Anyway, a fellow 
EVer just had the copper wiring stolen off his battery pack! It was a truck with 
the batteries exposed in the bed.

      
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.sjsu.edu/mailman/private/ev/attachments/20101201/1f22599e/attachment.html 
Collin Kidder | 1 Dec 18:19 2010

Re: Copper thefts

Yeah, they definitely steal it to get the scrap price. It's a big problem
everywhere. Luckily some copper thieves are dumb enough to try to remove
copper from high voltage lines. This usually works to stop them from
continuing to steal copper. I have a vehicle that runs on 330v. That would
wake up a copper thief. But, I wonder what can be done to prevent or
discourage this theft? Maybe not much since ICE cars are stolen all of the
time and sent to chop shops.

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 11:59 AM, David Dymaxion <david_dymaxion@...>wrote:

> We've had a wave of copper thefts in my area. A month ago it was a couple,
> and
> yesterday two women. I doubt they were stealing wire for EVs. Anyway, a
> fellow
> EVer just had the copper wiring stolen off his battery pack! It was a truck
> with
> the batteries exposed in the bed.
>
>
>
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL:
> http://lists.sjsu.edu/mailman/private/ev/attachments/20101201/1f22599e/attachment.html
> _______________________________________________
> | REPLYING: address your message to ev@... only.
> | Multiple-address or CCed messages may be rejected.
> | UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
> | OTHER HELP: http://evdl.org/help/
> | OPTIONS: http://lists.sjsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/ev
(Continue reading)

Gary Munkhoff | 1 Dec 18:46 2010

A real EV driver

Hi All,

Some folks really believe in the EV.

http://www.kgw.com/video/featured-videos/Hood-River-man-has-studded-Segway-111065709.html

--

-- 
An EV In Every Garage

Gary Munkhoff, Editor&  Publisher
Green Living Journal
P.O. Box 677
Cascade Locks, OR 97014
541.374.5454


Gmane