pavan kumar | 1 Jun 09:44 2011
Picon

Re: Support for Rajesh Family [1 Attachment]

 
[Attachment(s) from pavan kumar included below]

Hi Sivaji,
 
Pls get the patient's details as per the enclosed format and necessary documetns. Once u recieve all, pls send the details of proceedings with dates to me so that I can raise a request in website to add this info.
 
Regards,
Pa1.
9036033456

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 12:53 PM, Sivaji Challa <sivaji.tmad <at> gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Prasanthi garu,

We have deposited Rs.4000/- into Vaseem's account. He is coordinating there locally with Rajesh family and travels. Today night at 10pm they will be starting and reach hyderabad by 5am tomorrow. I have informed the same to Dr.Sundar as well. If possible i will meet them at hospital in the morning and i will collect the receipt of travels.

Rajesh, his wife Devi, their daughter and Devi's brother(to assist Rajesh) totally 4 members will be coming by vehicle.

Thanks
Sivaji.

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 7:27 PM, Sivaji Challa <sivaji.tmad-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
Hi Sundar garu,

I have called to hospital and came to know that today you went to vizag. Let me know when will you be back to hyd? 
We are taking up this Rajesh case. Rajesh is suffering from paralysis we need your support for his medical treatment. Once you come to hyd let us know your available time so that we can ask Rajesh to come to hyd.

Thanks
Sivaji.


On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 1:12 PM, Sivaji Challa <sivaji.tmad-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
I will talk to Sridhar.

Mr.Vashim has sent me the pictures. I put them on picasa. Below is the picasa link.

https://picasaweb.google.com/sivaji.tmad/RajeshDevi

Changing the mail subject from "Sridhar(son)" to "Rajesh(Father)".

Thanks
Sivaji.

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 11:48 AM, Prasanthi Uppalapati <prasanthi.uppalapati-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
Hello Shivaji and Anand garu,
 
Now that the case has been verified, we need to look at the estimate of the money required.
 
First let us get the estimate of the cost to bring the family to Hyderabad and place them here temporarily and meanwhile need to enquire about good hospitals where fee is moderate (as they have Arogyasree card also, wouldn't be a problem).
 
Meanwhile talk with Sreedhar and ask him about his plans for earning. Find out his current salary and the kind of jobs that he can do. There is a Ayurvedic Therapist (Massage) course in Kukatpally. If I am not mistaken, the doctor's wife is my ex-colleague. So we can get him trained, if he is interested to be a therapist.
 
Reg. his sisters, if they are interested to pursue education or learn some vocational skills, there are lot available in Hyderabad.
 
We need to find their views and look for their accommodation here because it would be difficult to manage the family at two places and if all of them stay at one place, we need not worry about them much.
 
So talk to Sridhar and convey these thoughts to him. Meanwhile we need to explore the avenues for them in Hyderabad.

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 9:36 AM, Sivaji Challa <sivaji.tmad-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
Hi Prasanthi garu & Anand garu,

Mr.Vashim has called me yesterday night. He told that the family is very poor an genuine we can support them. He also told that he had taken the pictures of the family and those visuals are sent to Gemini news and they are broad casted today(May 11th) morning Gemini news(8am Ap roundup). I have asked Mr.Vashim to mail the pictures if possible.

Anand garu thanks a lot for your quick support.

Thanks
Sivaji.

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 3:18 PM, Sivaji Challa <sivaji.tmad-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
Hi Prasanthi garu,

Anand garu has called me and gave local reporter Mr.Vashim contact number(7702770053). I spoke to Mr.Vashim and explained him the case details. He told that, he could get the genuine details of the case by tomorrow.

Thanks
Sivaji.

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 1:49 PM, Prasanthi Uppalapati <prasanthi.uppalapati-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Prasanthi Uppalapati <prasanthi.uppalapati-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
Date: Tue, May 10, 2011 at 1:49 PM
Subject: Re: Support for Sridhar Family
To: Anand T <anand.tanniru-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>


Sure amdi. If it is to contact and talk to the reporter, please give the contact number of Sivaji: 99086-37414. Sivaji is the one who received the call and spoke with them. I want him to be the Point of Contact for this case.
 
Mine is 98850-26676.

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 12:41 PM, Anand T <anand.tanniru-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:


hi prashantigaru,

can i u have ur number pls.
 

i will put u  to my reporter over there..


regards,

anand

9849056935



--
Thank you.
 
with regards,
PRASANTHI.
----
When you want something, the whole universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
 
So long as the millions live in hunger and ignorance, I hold every man a traitor, who having been educated at their expense, pays not the least heed to them.
--Vivekananda




--
Thank you.
 
with regards,
PRASANTHI.
----
When you want something, the whole universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
 
So long as the millions live in hunger and ignorance, I hold every man a traitor, who having been educated at their expense, pays not the least heed to them.
--Vivekananda






--
Thank you.
 
with regards,
PRASANTHI.
----
When you want something, the whole universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
 
So long as the millions live in hunger and ignorance, I hold every man a traitor, who having been educated at their expense, pays not the least heed to them.
--Vivekananda




--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "To Make A Difference" group.
To post to this group, send email to tomakeadifference-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to tomakeadifference+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tomakeadifference?hl=en.

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from pavan kumar

1 of 1 File(s)

Recent Activity:
    When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.

    .

    __,_._,___
    pavan kumar | 1 Jun 09:48 2011
    Picon

    Re: <Need Volunteer> TMAD Newsletter Preparation

     

    Hi Krishna,
    Appreciate ur interest to prepare Newsletter. We need final copy of Pdf only. Ramesh from Blr team will be in touch with you to provide Blr activities info.
     
    Pls let me know your contact no.
     
    Sivaji/Prasanthi,
    Pls provide the info about Hyd activities during April-11 to June-11 so that he will start preparing it.
     
    Thanks,
    Pa1.
    9036033456

    On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 11:30 PM, Krishna Prasad <krishna_0304-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
     

    Hi Pavan,
     
    I'm into designing work, will do this task but i'm flexible with designing softwares, will it be ok if I send the final copy as pdf and not word doc becuase i'm not good at word.
     
    regards
    Krishna
     

    From: pavan kumar <urspa1-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
    To: MAD <tomakeadifference-hHKSG33TihhbjbujkaE4pw@public.gmane.org>
    Sent: Thu, May 26, 2011 3:33:14 PM
    Subject: [tomakeadifference] <Need Volunteer> TMAD Newsletter Preparation [2 Attachments]

     

    Dear TMADians,

     

    Please let me know if you are interested in preparing TMAD Newsletter. Anilkumar BVN will guide you how to do the same. We are planning to release Q2, 2011 newsletter in 1st week of July. We have only one month left. So, it is better to start now only to release it in time.

     
    PFA framework to create Newsletter and below are the steps to do the same. Only text content and photos of cases needs to be changed
    1) First page is tmad logo and other basic info

    2) From 2 nd we will start individual cases. Medical, followed by education cases

    3) After individual cases are done, we will write on activities done as a group for larger population. blood camps, blanket distribution etc etc...

    4) Last page is just contact and other info.

    Attached the 1), 2), 3) and 4) editable documents.
     

    Regards,

    Pa1.

    9036033456

    Hi


    __._,_.___
    Recent Activity:
      When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.

      .

      __,_._,___
      Prasanthi Uppalapati | 2 Jun 04:15 2011
      Picon

      <FYI>Union Govt on Lokpal Bill

       



      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: nani doctor nanidoctor27-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org



      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: soma shekar <sshekaran-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
      Date: Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 9:04 AM
      Subject: [Gouds(GESSY) group] Union Govt on Lokpal Bill
      To: gessy-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org


      Press Information Bureau
      Government of India
      Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions


      Centre Seeks Views of State Governments and Political Parties on Lokpal

                The Centre has sought the views of State Governments and Political Parties on certain issues related to drafting of Lokpal Bill. The text of the letter written by the Chairman of the Drafting Committee, Shri Pranab Mukherjee is as follows:

                “The issue of setting up of a Lokpal to curb corruption in high places has been under the consideration of the Government of India for some time. In this context, the Legislative Department had prepared a draft Lokpal Bill in 2010, a copy of which is annexed. Simultaneously, some members from civil society have been advocating setting up of a Lokpal and a draft bill prepared by them is also annexed.

                You would be aware that the Government of India have constituted a Joint Drafting Committee in April 2011 (copy annexed) which has had five meetings so far. There are, however, some basic issues where the Government feels that consultations with all stakeholders is necessary before we finalize the draft of the Lokpal Bill. As Chief Minister of State Government, you are an important stakeholder and we would like to have the benefit of your views on these vital issues:

      i)    There have been demands from the Civil Society members that one single Act should provide for both the Lokpal in the Centre and Lokayukta in the State. Would your State Government be willing to accept a draft provision for the Lokayukta on the same lines as that of the Lokpal?

      ii)   Should the Prime Minister be brought within the purview of the Lokpal? If the answer is in the affirmative, should there be a qualified inclusion (in which case you may also suggest qualifications for such an inclusion).

      iii)  Should judges of the Supreme Court/High Court be brought within the purview of the Lokpal?

      iv)  Should the conduct of Members of Parliament inside Parliament (speaking or voting in the House) be brought within the purview of the Lokpal? (Presently such actions are covered under Article 105 (2) of the Constitution).

      v)   Whether articles 311 and 320 (3) (c) of the Constitution notwithstanding members of a civil service of the Union or an all India service or a civil service of a State or a person holding a civil post under the Union or State, be subject to enquiry and disciplinary action including dismissal/removal by the Lokpal/Lokayukta, as the case may be?

      vi)  What should be the definition of the Lokpal, and should it itself exercise quasi-judicial powers also or delegate these powers to its subordinate officers?

      3.       As all the above issues are of vital importance that would impinge upon the governance structure in the years to come, and also possibly affect the framework envisaged under the Constitution, I look forward to having the benefit of your views on these matters. For ease of answering, I have enclosed a questionnaire which you may find of use.

      4.       As the Joint Drafting Committee has been given a mandate to complete its work latest by 30th June 2011, I would request you to let me have your views on the above matters at the earliest possible, preferably by 6th June 2011.

      5.       A copy of this letter is also being displayed on the website of Department of Personnel and Training, Government of India.”

      Questionnaire

       

      Questions

      Options

      1.     

      Should there be a one Single Act providing for both the Lokpal in the Centre and the Lokayukta in the State?

      ·         No

      ·         Yes

      2.     

      Should the Prime Minister be brought within the purview of the proposed Lokpal?

      ·         No

      ·         Yes

      ·         Yes, but certain areas excluded

      3.     

      Should the judges of the High Court and the Supreme Court be brought within the purview of the proposed Lokpal?

      ·         No

      ·         No, but provisions should be made to investigate misconduct of judges in the proposed judicial Accountability and Standards Bill.

      ·         Yes

      4.     

      Should the conduct of MPs inside Parliament (speaking or voting) be brought within the purview of the proposed Lokpal?

      ·         No, because Articles 105(2) of the Constitution prohibit such an enquiry.

      ·         Yes, but the Constitution would have to be amended suitably.

      5.     

      Should the Lokpal have the powers to enquire against and dismiss/remove a member of the civil service of the Union or an All India Service officer or who holds a civil post under the Union?

      ·         No because –

      i)   Article 311 of the Constitution stipulates  no such person can be dismissed/removed by an authority subordinate to that by which he was appointed.

      ii)  Article 320(3)(c) mandates that the UPSC/State PSC shall be consulted on all disciplinary matters affecting a person serving under the Government in a civil capacity.

      ·                 Yes, but the Constitution will have to be suitably amended.

      6.     

      What should be the definition of ‘Lokpal’?

      ·         Lokpal, should be a multi-member body that will exercise all quasi-judicial powers with the members sitting together or in benches (like the Supreme Court or High Court)

      ·         Lokpal should be a multi-member body that will exercise some quasi-judicial powers but will have the authority to delegate its quasi-judicial powers to a hierarchy of subordinate offices (like CBDT, CBEC etc.)

      ·         Lokpal should be a multi-member body that will exercise supervisory powers over several tiers of officers who will exercise quasi-judicial powers.

       




      --
      "Thanks for Being a part of Us, Let us Work for the bright future of our Community"----GOUDS [GOUDA+EDIGA+SETTIBALIJA+SRISYNA+YATHA] AIKYA VEDIKA




      --
      Thank you.
       
      with regards,
      PRASANTHI.
      ----
      When you want something, the whole universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.

      The more you do, the more you can do.

      “Strive not much for food and clothes. If you want anything, beg of the Lord, leave worldly honors, try to get Lord’s grace and blessings, and be honored in His Court. Do not be deluded by worldly honor. – Sri Shirdi Saibaba

      __._,_.___
      Recent Activity:
        When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.

        .

        __,_._,___
        Prasanthi Uppalapati | 2 Jun 04:26 2011
        Picon

        <FYI>A 10 yr old girl felt like dying due to fear of exams

         

        Hi Team,
         
        Greetings!!
         
        This is not from any news channel but I picked up from Shirdi Sai's Newsletter (Devotee's Corner) from Saidarbarusa.org.
         
        It was so pathetic to empathize with the kids whose lives revolve around exams and marks.
         
        ========================

        Sairam,

        I am Nipuni from Sri Lanka. I have been a Sai devotee since I was 10 yrs old. From the day, I became a Sai devotee, everything of my life was a miracle. Last year in December, I had a very important exam which would decide my whole

        schooling. Usually I am scared of exams. Not just scared, but I fear them. During the exam days, even during small school tests, I cry a lot, I get angry all the time. During exam days, I even feel like dying. I had to take medicines from a psychiatrist for my exam fear, when I was 9 years old. What I do is study till late night, even for small monthly tests. I am really good at studies, due to Sai Baba’s grace, but my fear is a hindrance. But in my O/L exam, which is very important (if I didn’t get along I would have to repeat after a year or I will have to stop schooling), I didn’t drop a single shed of tear. Instead of studying, I read Shri Sai Satcharitra. I wasn’t gloomy and unhappy like during other days, but I was very happy. My parents were also sur-prised. Thanks to Swami, I did my exam well and very confidently. I don’t get fear. Swami is always with you, just hand over everything to swami and surrender, He will do them according to His way, which is always good for us.

        =========================

        P.S: This is not to discuss about devotion but only to share the feelings of a little girl. At the age of 9 she has to go to pyschiatrist and the fact that she felt like dying during exam days.
         
        The question would be: Whether or not exams are important? Should there be exams or shouldn't?

        --
        Thank you.
         
        with regards,
        PRASANTHI.
        ----
        When you want something, the whole universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.

        The more you do, the more you can do.

        “Strive not much for food and clothes. If you want anything, beg of the Lord, leave worldly honors, try to get Lord’s grace and blessings, and be honored in His Court. Do not be deluded by worldly honor. – Sri Shirdi Saibaba

        __._,_.___
        Recent Activity:
          When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.

          .

          __,_._,___
          Krishna Prasad | 1 Jun 21:08 2011
          Picon

          Re: <Need Volunteer> TMAD Newsletter Preparation

           

          Hi Pavan,

          My contact no.
          9848302390

          Krishna


          From: pavan kumar <urspa1-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
          To: tomakeadifference-hHKSG33TihhbjbujkaE4pw@public.gmane.org
          Sent: Wed, June 1, 2011 1:18:39 PM
          Subject: Re: [tomakeadifference] <Need Volunteer> TMAD Newsletter Preparation

           

          Hi Krishna,
          Appreciate ur interest to prepare Newsletter. We need final copy of Pdf only. Ramesh from Blr team will be in touch with you to provide Blr activities info.
           
          Pls let me know your contact no.
           
          Sivaji/Prasanthi,
          Pls provide the info about Hyd activities during April-11 to June-11 so that he will start preparing it.
           
          Thanks,
          Pa1.
          9036033456

          On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 11:30 PM, Krishna Prasad <krishna_0304-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
           

          Hi Pavan,
           
          I'm into designing work, will do this task but i'm flexible with designing softwares, will it be ok if I send the final copy as pdf and not word doc becuase i'm not good at word.
           
          regards
          Krishna
           

          From: pavan kumar <urspa1-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
          To: MAD <tomakeadifference-hHKSG33TihhbjbujkaE4pw@public.gmane.org>
          Sent: Thu, May 26, 2011 3:33:14 PM
          Subject: [tomakeadifference] <Need Volunteer> TMAD Newsletter Preparation [2 Attachments]

           

          Dear TMADians,

           

          Please let me know if you are interested in preparing TMAD Newsletter. Anilkumar BVN will guide you how to do the same. We are planning to release Q2, 2011 newsletter in 1st week of July. We have only one month left. So, it is better to start now only to release it in time.

           
          PFA framework to create Newsletter and below are the steps to do the same. Only text content and photos of cases needs to be changed
          1) First page is tmad logo and other basic info

          2) From 2 nd we will start individual cases. Medical, followed by education cases

          3) After individual cases are done, we will write on activities done as a group for larger population. blood camps, blanket distribution etc etc...

          4) Last page is just contact and other info.

          Attached the 1), 2), 3) and 4) editable documents.
           

          Regards,

          Pa1.

          9036033456

          Hi


          __._,_.___
          Recent Activity:
            When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.

            .

            __,_._,___
            CHALLA SIVAJI | 2 Jun 15:39 2011
            Picon

            Re: Re: Support for Rajesh Family [1 Attachment]

             
            [Attachment(s) from CHALLA SIVAJI included below]

            Update about this case:

            Today Rajesh and family came to hyderabad by 11am. Local reporter Sampath also came along with them to assist the family.

            Anand garu thanks for your support. Your guys Vasheem and Sampath helped a lot.

             Dr.Sundar has tested Rajesh and decided to provided treatment at his hospital only. But he suggested for CT scan before starting the treatment. So we took Rajesh to Image hospital but there the doctors checked and given tablets but didn't write for CT Scan. So Dr.Sundar suggested to get the CT scan done at NIMS, as he has some known person at NIMS. Dr.Sundar will inform about the day to take Rajesh to NIMS.

            Tomorrow and this weekend i will be out of hyderabad, in case during this time if Rajesh needs to be taken to the NIMS we do require a Volunteer. Certainly one volunteer is required since Rajesh needs to be carried by a person, his wife can only assist but she can't carry him.

            I strongly request all, if any volunteer can spend a few hours of time this weekend please be in touch with me/Dr.Sundar, it would be a great help to Rajesh and his wife.

            Right now the family is at Sundar hospital only. By the way i met Malakondaiaha at Dr.Sundar hospital, he is doing well and the family is happy about the treatment.

            Hi Pa1, Please find the attached scanned documents and sorry i couldn't fill the "NeedyDetails_Medical" document due to time constraint but i think the attached documents and this mail thread will give enough information to update our website.

            I didn't receive the receipt for Rs.4000/- i will send that when i got it.

            Thanks
            Sivaji.

            --- On Wed, 1/6/11, pavan kumar <urspa1 <at> gmail.com> wrote:

            From: pavan kumar <urspa1 <at> gmail.com>
            Subject: [tomakeadifference] Re: Support for Rajesh Family [1 Attachment]
            To: tomakeadifference-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org
            Cc: "Prasanthi Uppalapati" <prasanthi.uppalapati-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>, anand.tanniru-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org, doctorsundarraj <at> yahoo.co.in, tomakeadifference-hHKSG33TihhbjbujkaE4pw@public.gmane.org, "♥ ♥ ♥Krishhhhh ♥ ♥ ♥" <m.satyakrishna-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>, "Kishore Kumar Javvaji" <kishore.javvaji81-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>, "pavan kumar" <pavan.pyda-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
            Date: Wednesday, 1 June, 2011, 1:14 PM

             

            Hi Sivaji,
             
            Pls get the patient's details as per the enclosed format and necessary documetns. Once u recieve all, pls send the details of proceedings with dates to me so that I can raise a request in website to add this info.
             
            Regards,
            Pa1.
            9036033456

            On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 12:53 PM, Sivaji Challa <sivaji.tmad-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
            Hi Prasanthi garu,

            We have deposited Rs.4000/- into Vaseem's account. He is coordinating there locally with Rajesh family and travels. Today night at 10pm they will be starting and reach hyderabad by 5am tomorrow. I have informed the same to Dr.Sundar as well. If possible i will meet them at hospital in the morning and i will collect the receipt of travels.

            Rajesh, his wife Devi, their daughter and Devi's brother(to assist Rajesh) totally 4 members will be coming by vehicle.

            Thanks
            Sivaji.

            On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 7:27 PM, Sivaji Challa <sivaji.tmad-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
            Hi Sundar garu,

            I have called to hospital and came to know that today you went to vizag. Let me know when will you be back to hyd? 
            We are taking up this Rajesh case. Rajesh is suffering from paralysis we need your support for his medical treatment. Once you come to hyd let us know your available time so that we can ask Rajesh to come to hyd.

            Thanks
            Sivaji.


            On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 1:12 PM, Sivaji Challa <sivaji.tmad-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
            I will talk to Sridhar.

            Mr.Vashim has sent me the pictures. I put them on picasa. Below is the picasa link.

            https://picasaweb.google.com/sivaji.tmad/RajeshDevi

            Changing the mail subject from "Sridhar(son)" to "Rajesh(Father)".

            Thanks
            Sivaji.

            On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 11:48 AM, Prasanthi Uppalapati <prasanthi.uppalapati-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
            Hello Shivaji and Anand garu,
             
            Now that the case has been verified, we need to look at the estimate of the money required.
             
            First let us get the estimate of the cost to bring the family to Hyderabad and place them here temporarily and meanwhile need to enquire about good hospitals where fee is moderate (as they have Arogyasree card also, wouldn't be a problem).
             
            Meanwhile talk with Sreedhar and ask him about his plans for earning. Find out his current salary and the kind of jobs that he can do. There is a Ayurvedic Therapist (Massage) course in Kukatpally. If I am not mistaken, the doctor's wife is my ex-colleague. So we can get him trained, if he is interested to be a therapist.
             
            Reg. his sisters, if they are interested to pursue education or learn some vocational skills, there are lot available in Hyderabad.
             
            We need to find their views and look for their accommodation here because it would be difficult to manage the family at two places and if all of them stay at one place, we need not worry about them much.
             
            So talk to Sridhar and convey these thoughts to him. Meanwhile we need to explore the avenues for them in Hyderabad.

            On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 9:36 AM, Sivaji Challa <sivaji.tmad-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
            Hi Prasanthi garu & Anand garu,

            Mr.Vashim has called me yesterday night. He told that the family is very poor an genuine we can support them. He also told that he had taken the pictures of the family and those visuals are sent to Gemini news and they are broad casted today(May 11th) morning Gemini news(8am Ap roundup). I have asked Mr.Vashim to mail the pictures if possible.

            Anand garu thanks a lot for your quick support.

            Thanks
            Sivaji.

            On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 3:18 PM, Sivaji Challa <sivaji.tmad-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
            Hi Prasanthi garu,

            Anand garu has called me and gave local reporter Mr.Vashim contact number(7702770053). I spoke to Mr.Vashim and explained him the case details. He told that, he could get the genuine details of the case by tomorrow.

            Thanks
            Sivaji.

            On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 1:49 PM, Prasanthi Uppalapati <prasanthi.uppalapati-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:


            ---------- Forwarded message ----------
            From: Prasanthi Uppalapati <prasanthi.uppalapati-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
            Date: Tue, May 10, 2011 at 1:49 PM
            Subject: Re: Support for Sridhar Family
            To: Anand T <anand.tanniru-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>


            Sure amdi. If it is to contact and talk to the reporter, please give the contact number of Sivaji: 99086-37414. Sivaji is the one who received the call and spoke with them. I want him to be the Point of Contact for this case.
             
            Mine is 98850-26676.

            On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 12:41 PM, Anand T <anand.tanniru-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:


            hi prashantigaru,

            can i u have ur number pls.
             

            i will put u  to my reporter over there..


            regards,

            anand

            9849056935



            --
            Thank you.
             
            with regards,
            PRASANTHI.
            ----
            When you want something, the whole universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
             
            So long as the millions live in hunger and ignorance, I hold every man a traitor, who having been educated at their expense, pays not the least heed to them.
            --Vivekananda




            --
            Thank you.
             
            with regards,
            PRASANTHI.
            ----
            When you want something, the whole universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
             
            So long as the millions live in hunger and ignorance, I hold every man a traitor, who having been educated at their expense, pays not the least heed to them.
            --Vivekananda






            --
            Thank you.
             
            with regards,
            PRASANTHI.
            ----
            When you want something, the whole universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
             
            So long as the millions live in hunger and ignorance, I hold every man a traitor, who having been educated at their expense, pays not the least heed to them.
            --Vivekananda




            --
            You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "To Make A Difference" group.
            To post to this group, send email to tomakeadifference-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org.
            To unsubscribe from this group, send email to tomakeadifference+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org.
            For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tomakeadifference?hl=en.

            __._,_.___

            Attachment(s) from CHALLA SIVAJI

            1 of 1 File(s)

            Recent Activity:
              When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.

              .

              __,_._,___
              Ravi Shankar | 3 Jun 08:31 2011
              Picon

              TMAD - General Body meeting notification - 19-JUN-2011

               

              Notification is hereby made for the annual general body meeting (AGBM) of “To Make A Difference(TMAD) “ as per decision taken in the meeting of executive committee held on 29th May 2011 . The Annual general body meeting shall be held on 19-Jun-2011 10 AM - 1 PM at the following Address:
              Dhaatri Ayurvedic Hospital,
              First Floor, Venkata Sai Apartments,
              Image Hospital Lane, Ameerpet.
              Dr. Sundar Raj Perumal: 94944-79557 .
              Registration for annual general body meeting will take place between 9 AM - 10 AM on the date of AGBM.

              All members are invited to attend the annual general body meeting  as per the given schedule.

              The elections for the Executive committee of To Make A Difference will also be held during the Annual General Meeting. The posts of Executive Committee for which Elections will be held are:
              President  One
              Vice President one
              Secretary one
              Joint Secretary One
              Treasurer One
              and Executive Members
               
              Eligibility to apply for a post is that the candidate should be a member of good standing (at least one year old in the organization)
               
              Invitation for Nomination: The nominations are invited on e-mail (to be sent to the ID: admin-8IB5SK5JC9o@public.gmane.org) on or before 17th Jun 2011 (not later than 5 pm).
               
              Each Nomination should bear the consent, signature and complete details of the person filing the nomination and it should be duly proposed and seconded by active memebrs of TMAD.
               
              Withdrawal of Nomination is allowed till 9 AM on the day of AGBM (19th June, 2011) and final list will be displayed at 10 AM  on the same day.

              Voting shall be through secret ballot at 10:30 AM on the date of AGBM.
              Each active member shall be entitled to single on non-transferable vote for each post of  the executive committee. (is the bold one, a correct phrase?)

              Yours faithfully

              Ravi Sankar Uppalapati
              General Secretary
              To Make a Difference.

              __._,_.___
              Recent Activity:
                When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.

                .

                __,_._,___
                CHALLA SIVAJI | 5 Jun 15:40 2011
                Picon

                Re: Re: Support for Rajesh Family [1 Attachment]

                 
                [Attachment(s) from CHALLA SIVAJI included below]

                Hi Pa1,

                Please find the attached receipt of Travels for Rs.3500/- . Out of remaining Rs.500, Rs.200/- spent for food expenses for which we don't have any bills. Rs.300/- left with me, I will deposit that into our TMAD account.

                Thanks
                Sivaji.

                --- On Thu, 2/6/11, CHALLA SIVAJI <sivajichalla-/E1597aS9LQxFYw1CcD5bw@public.gmane.org> wrote:

                From: CHALLA SIVAJI <sivajichalla-/E1597aS9LQxFYw1CcD5bw@public.gmane.org>
                Subject: Re: [tomakeadifference] Re: Support for Rajesh Family [1 Attachment]
                To: tomakeadifference-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org, tomakeadifference-hHKSG33TihhbjbujkaE4pw@public.gmane.org
                Cc: "Prasanthi Uppalapati" <prasanthi.uppalapati-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>, anand.tanniru-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org, doctorsundarraj <at> yahoo.co.in, tomakeadifference-hHKSG33TihhbjbujkaE4pw@public.gmane.org, "Kishore Kumar Javvaji" <kishore.javvaji81-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>, "pavan kumar" <pavan.pyda-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
                Date: Thursday, 2 June, 2011, 7:09 PM

                 

                Update about this case:

                Today Rajesh and family came to hyderabad by 11am. Local reporter Sampath also came along with them to assist the family.

                Anand garu thanks for your support. Your guys Vasheem and Sampath helped a lot.

                 Dr.Sundar has tested Rajesh and decided to provided treatment at his hospital only. But he suggested for CT scan before starting the treatment. So we took Rajesh to Image hospital but there the doctors checked and given tablets but didn't write for CT Scan. So Dr.Sundar suggested to get the CT scan done at NIMS, as he has some known person at NIMS. Dr.Sundar will inform about the day to take Rajesh to NIMS.

                Tomorrow and this weekend i will be out of hyderabad, in case during this time if Rajesh needs to be taken to the NIMS we do require a Volunteer. Certainly one volunteer is required since Rajesh needs to be carried by a person, his wife can only assist but she can't carry him.

                I strongly request all, if any volunteer can spend a few hours of time this weekend please be in touch with me/Dr.Sundar, it would be a great help to Rajesh and his wife.

                Right now the family is at Sundar hospital only. By the way i met Malakondaiaha at Dr.Sundar hospital, he is doing well and the family is happy about the treatment.

                Hi Pa1, Please find the attached scanned documents and sorry i couldn't fill the "NeedyDetails_Medical" document due to time constraint but i think the attached documents and this mail thread will give enough information to update our website.

                I didn't receive the receipt for Rs.4000/- i will send that when i got it.

                Thanks
                Sivaji.

                --- On Wed, 1/6/11, pavan kumar <urspa1-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:

                From: pavan kumar <urspa1 <at> gmail.com>
                Subject: [tomakeadifference] Re: Support for Rajesh Family [1 Attachment]
                To: tomakeadifference-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org
                Cc: "Prasanthi Uppalapati" <prasanthi.uppalapati-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>, anand.tanniru-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org, doctorsundarraj <at> yahoo.co.in, tomakeadifference-hHKSG33TihhbjbujkaE4pw@public.gmane.org, "♥ ♥ ♥Krishhhhh ♥ ♥ ♥" <m.satyakrishna-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>, "Kishore Kumar Javvaji" <kishore.javvaji81-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>, "pavan kumar" <pavan.pyda-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
                Date: Wednesday, 1 June, 2011, 1:14 PM

                 

                Hi Sivaji,
                 
                Pls get the patient's details as per the enclosed format and necessary documetns. Once u recieve all, pls send the details of proceedings with dates to me so that I can raise a request in website to add this info.
                 
                Regards,
                Pa1.
                9036033456

                On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 12:53 PM, Sivaji Challa <sivaji.tmad-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
                Hi Prasanthi garu,

                We have deposited Rs.4000/- into Vaseem's account. He is coordinating there locally with Rajesh family and travels. Today night at 10pm they will be starting and reach hyderabad by 5am tomorrow. I have informed the same to Dr.Sundar as well. If possible i will meet them at hospital in the morning and i will collect the receipt of travels.

                Rajesh, his wife Devi, their daughter and Devi's brother(to assist Rajesh) totally 4 members will be coming by vehicle.

                Thanks
                Sivaji.

                On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 7:27 PM, Sivaji Challa <sivaji.tmad-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
                Hi Sundar garu,

                I have called to hospital and came to know that today you went to vizag. Let me know when will you be back to hyd? 
                We are taking up this Rajesh case. Rajesh is suffering from paralysis we need your support for his medical treatment. Once you come to hyd let us know your available time so that we can ask Rajesh to come to hyd.

                Thanks
                Sivaji.


                On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 1:12 PM, Sivaji Challa <sivaji.tmad-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
                I will talk to Sridhar.

                Mr.Vashim has sent me the pictures. I put them on picasa. Below is the picasa link.

                https://picasaweb.google.com/sivaji.tmad/RajeshDevi

                Changing the mail subject from "Sridhar(son)" to "Rajesh(Father)".

                Thanks
                Sivaji.

                On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 11:48 AM, Prasanthi Uppalapati <prasanthi.uppalapati-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
                Hello Shivaji and Anand garu,
                 
                Now that the case has been verified, we need to look at the estimate of the money required.
                 
                First let us get the estimate of the cost to bring the family to Hyderabad and place them here temporarily and meanwhile need to enquire about good hospitals where fee is moderate (as they have Arogyasree card also, wouldn't be a problem).
                 
                Meanwhile talk with Sreedhar and ask him about his plans for earning. Find out his current salary and the kind of jobs that he can do. There is a Ayurvedic Therapist (Massage) course in Kukatpally. If I am not mistaken, the doctor's wife is my ex-colleague. So we can get him trained, if he is interested to be a therapist.
                 
                Reg. his sisters, if they are interested to pursue education or learn some vocational skills, there are lot available in Hyderabad.
                 
                We need to find their views and look for their accommodation here because it would be difficult to manage the family at two places and if all of them stay at one place, we need not worry about them much.
                 
                So talk to Sridhar and convey these thoughts to him. Meanwhile we need to explore the avenues for them in Hyderabad.

                On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 9:36 AM, Sivaji Challa <sivaji.tmad-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
                Hi Prasanthi garu & Anand garu,

                Mr.Vashim has called me yesterday night. He told that the family is very poor an genuine we can support them. He also told that he had taken the pictures of the family and those visuals are sent to Gemini news and they are broad casted today(May 11th) morning Gemini news(8am Ap roundup). I have asked Mr.Vashim to mail the pictures if possible.

                Anand garu thanks a lot for your quick support.

                Thanks
                Sivaji.

                On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 3:18 PM, Sivaji Challa <sivaji.tmad-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
                Hi Prasanthi garu,

                Anand garu has called me and gave local reporter Mr.Vashim contact number(7702770053). I spoke to Mr.Vashim and explained him the case details. He told that, he could get the genuine details of the case by tomorrow.

                Thanks
                Sivaji.

                On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 1:49 PM, Prasanthi Uppalapati <prasanthi.uppalapati-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:


                ---------- Forwarded message ----------
                From: Prasanthi Uppalapati <prasanthi.uppalapati <at> gmail.com>
                Date: Tue, May 10, 2011 at 1:49 PM
                Subject: Re: Support for Sridhar Family
                To: Anand T <anand.tanniru-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>


                Sure amdi. If it is to contact and talk to the reporter, please give the contact number of Sivaji: 99086-37414. Sivaji is the one who received the call and spoke with them. I want him to be the Point of Contact for this case.
                 
                Mine is 98850-26676.

                On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 12:41 PM, Anand T <anand.tanniru-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:


                hi prashantigaru,

                can i u have ur number pls.
                 

                i will put u  to my reporter over there..


                regards,

                anand

                9849056935



                --
                Thank you.
                 
                with regards,
                PRASANTHI.
                ----
                When you want something, the whole universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
                 
                So long as the millions live in hunger and ignorance, I hold every man a traitor, who having been educated at their expense, pays not the least heed to them.
                --Vivekananda




                --
                Thank you.
                 
                with regards,
                PRASANTHI.
                ----
                When you want something, the whole universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
                 
                So long as the millions live in hunger and ignorance, I hold every man a traitor, who having been educated at their expense, pays not the least heed to them.
                --Vivekananda






                --
                Thank you.
                 
                with regards,
                PRASANTHI.
                ----
                When you want something, the whole universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
                 
                So long as the millions live in hunger and ignorance, I hold every man a traitor, who having been educated at their expense, pays not the least heed to them.
                --Vivekananda




                --
                You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "To Make A Difference" group.
                To post to this group, send email to tomakeadifference-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org.
                To unsubscribe from this group, send email to tomakeadifference+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org.
                For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tomakeadifference?hl=en.

                __._,_.___

                Attachment(s) from CHALLA SIVAJI

                1 of 1 Photo(s)

                Recent Activity:
                  When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.

                  .

                  __,_._,___
                  pavan kumar | 6 Jun 15:39 2011
                  Picon

                  sakshi article orphan home children left on streets due to not paying rent of home [1 Attachment]

                   
                  [Attachment(s) from pavan kumar included below]

                   

                  Dear TMADians,

                   

                  Pls find the attached article and get theri no by reaching the below Sakshi no and get the details of theri requirements to help them.

                   

                  Jagati Publications Pvt. Ltd.
                  Carmel Point, Beside Magna
                  Road No. 12, Banjara Hills
                  Hyderabad - 500 034.

                  For more info. contact 1800 425 98 99 (BSNL) Toll free number.

                  ---------- Forwarded message ----------
                  From: Hemanth Reddy <doctorhemanth-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
                  Date: 31 May 2011 21:50
                  Subject: sakshi article orphan home children left on streets due to not paying rent of home
                  To: Prasanthi Uppalapati <prasanthi.uppalapati-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>, B V N Anilkumar <anilkumarbvn-gM/Ye1E23mwN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>, pavan kumar <pavan.pyda-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>, Kishore Kumar Javvaji <kishore.javvaji81 <at> gmail.com>, Prasanthi Uppalapati <prasanthi.tmad-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>


                  http://epaper.sakshi.com/apnews/City-Hyderabad/31052011/Details.aspx?id=919187&boxid=27812750

                  This is news item appeared on Sakshi yesterday that some of orphan children have been left on streets by owner of house as rent is not paid.

                  The home is founded and run by few software engineers at kukatpalli as per news source.

                   

                   

                  See the attachment or web link

                   


                  --
                  Love All, Serve All. Help Ever, Hurt Never.




                  --

                  Regards

                  Kishore Kumar Javvaji

                   

                  "I saw many shirts in opposite home window;but I saw many windows in my shirt."Try to help poor children.

                  "I Love Mankind I Belive in Mankind Because I Belong to Mankind"

                   

                   

                  Regards,

                  Pa1.

                  9036033456

                   

                   

                   

                  This e-mail contains Privileged and Confidential Information intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). It shall not attach any liability on the sender or Collabera or its affiliates. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the sender and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of Collabera or its affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. While Collabera has taken reasonable precautions to minimize this risk, Collabera accepts no liability for any damage that may be caused to you in the event that there is any virus in this e-mail or any attachments attached hereto. It is the addresses(s) duty to check and scan this email and any attachments attached hereto for the presence of viruses prior to opening the email. ** Thank You **

                  __._,_.___

                  Attachment(s) from pavan kumar

                  1 of 1 Photo(s)

                  Recent Activity:
                    When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.

                    .

                    __,_._,___
                    Prasanthi Uppalapati | 8 Jun 04:46 2011
                    Picon

                    <Jun 18-25> Jeevan Vidya Shivir <at> IIIT Hyderabad

                     

                    Dear Friends,
                     
                    Greetings!!
                     
                    This is an old mail related to JV Shivir. The duration is from June 18 to June 25.
                     
                    Dr. Ganesh Bogaria will be conducting the sessions. Those who can afford leave/vacation, request you to attend.
                     
                    I think we have 4 days time to confirm your participation. These sessions will be in Hindi and English. One hour session would be in Telugu, every day.
                     
                    Let me share with you, you will not get enough time to talk with fellow participants. There would not be any question of sitting idle.
                     
                    Please send mail to Bhagavan garu  - humanvalues-mKB7MiNPmUif0DUV/oxz1A@public.gmane.org, 09948010253.


                    On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 4:21 PM, Human Values Cell, IIIT-Hyderabad <humanvalues-mKB7MiNPmUif0DUV/oxz1A@public.gmane.org> wrote:
                    Dear All,

                    Thank you for registering for the Jeevan Vidya Telugu Workshop which is going  to be held  from  06th to 07th May,  2011 (Two days) at IIIT-Hyderabad

                    This mail is to update you with some information which will be useful in  attending the workshop.

                    1.   Timings: Workshop will start from 9:30am to 5.30pm at  IIIT-H  Guest House.

                    2.    Reaching IIIT-Hyd Campus:  A document is attached to this mail which lists various modes
                           can reach the  campus. 

                    3.   Information Sheet is attached with this email.
                         
                           Looking forward to see you all.

                           In case you have any queries, or for any  assistance, please feel free to call Mr. Surya    Bhagavan (09948010253).

                    Thanks and with best Regards,

                    JV Team
                    IIIT Hyderabad

                    Jeevan Vidya Workshops Schedule:
                    http://tinyurl.com/shivir-schedule






                    --
                    Thank you.
                     
                    with regards,
                    PRASANTHI.
                    ----
                    When you want something, the whole universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.

                    The more you do, the more you can do.

                    “Strive not much for food and clothes. If you want anything, beg of the Lord, leave worldly honors, try to get Lord’s grace and blessings, and be honored in His Court. Do not be deluded by worldly honor. – Sri Shirdi Saibaba

                    __._,_.___
                    Recent Activity:
                      When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.

                      .

                      __,_._,___

                      Gmane