Adam Flint | 1 May 17:32 2012

seeking nut & fruit tree nursery in southern tier

Greetings

We are interested in purchasing a few more fruit and nut tress (apple 
and chestnut to start), and are looking to see what nursery's are 
recommended in the southern tier as having a wide variety of healthy 
trees of this kind. We are already aware of  bgm & end. agway and W & W 
in Appalachin.

thanks

-Adam

--

-- 
Adam Flint
Coordinator
*Energy Leadership Program, Cornell Cooperative Extension of Broome County
*Green Jobs Green New York Outreach and Workforce Development, Public Policy and Education Fund of the
Southern Tier

Adjunct Lecturer
Environmental Studies Program
SUNY-Binghamton
Binghamton, NY 13902

Co-founder and Board Vice Chair
Binghamton Regional Sustainability Coalition
http://www.binghamtonsustainability.org

flint@...
607-761-8337
(Continue reading)

Badoo | 2 May 14:01 2012

Fingerlakespermaculture, Kudzo left a message for you...

Kudzo left a message for you...

Its sender and content will be shown only to you and you can delete it at any time. You can instantly reply to it, using the message exchange system. To find out what's in the message, just follow this link:

Check your message...



This email is part of our delivery procedure for the message sent by Kudzo. If you have received this email by mistake, please ignore it. The message will be deleted soon.

Have fun!
The Badoo Team

You have received this email from Badoo Trading Limited (postal address below). If you do not wish to receive further email communications from Badoo, please click here to opt out.
Badoo Trading Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales under CRN 7540255 with its registered office at 12 Red Lion Square, London, WC1R 4QD.

<div>
<div>
<table width="80%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr>
<td width="10%"></td>
<td align="left" width="90%">
<div>See this email in <a href="http://eu1.badoo.com/0279269685/in/qEWmygFawks/?lang_id=5&amp;m=21&amp;mid=4fa122230000000000030000465a3d5f">Deutsch</a>, <a href="http://eu1.badoo.com/0279269685/in/qEWmygFawks/?lang_id=6&amp;m=21&amp;mid=4fa122230000000000030000465a3d5f">Fran&ccedil;ais</a>, <a href="http://eu1.badoo.com/0279269685/in/qEWmygFawks/?lang_id=8&amp;m=21&amp;mid=4fa122230000000000030000465a3d5f">Italiano</a>, <a href="http://eu1.badoo.com/0279269685/in/qEWmygFawks/?lang_id=7&amp;m=21&amp;mid=4fa122230000000000030000465a3d5f">Espa&ntilde;ol</a>, <a href="http://eu1.badoo.com/0279269685/in/qEWmygFawks/?lang_id=61&amp;m=21&amp;mid=4fa122230000000000030000465a3d5f">Portugu&ecirc;s</a> or <a href="http://eu1.badoo.com/0279269685/in/qEWmygFawks/?lang_id=3&amp;m=21&amp;mid=4fa122230000000000030000465a3d5f">36 other languages</a>.</div>
<h2>Kudzo left a message for you...</h2>
Its sender and content will be shown only to you and you can delete it at any time. You can instantly reply to it, using the message exchange system. To find out what's in the message, just follow this link:
<br><br><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr>
<td><a href="http://eu1.badoo.com/0279269685/in/qEWmygFawks/?lang_id=3&amp;m=21&amp;mid=4fa122230000000000030000465a3d5f"></a></td>
<td><a href="http://eu1.badoo.com/0279269685/in/qEWmygFawks/?lang_id=3&amp;m=21&amp;mid=4fa122230000000000030000465a3d5f">Check your message...</a></td>
</tr></table>
<br><br><br>
This email is part of our delivery procedure for the message sent by Kudzo. If you have received this email by mistake, please ignore it. The message will be deleted soon.
<br><br>
Have fun!<br>
The Badoo Team

<br><br><p>You have received this email from Badoo Trading Limited (postal address below). If you do not wish to receive further email communications from Badoo, please <a href="http://eu1.badoo.com/impersonation.phtml?lang_id=3&amp;mail_code=21&amp;email=fingerlakespermaculture%40lists.ibiblio.org&amp;secret=&amp;action=block&amp;block_code=90dbac&amp;m=21&amp;mid=4fa122230000000000030000465a3d5f">click here</a> to opt out.<br>
Badoo Trading Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales under CRN 7540255 with its registered office at 12 Red Lion Square, London, WC1R 4QD.</p>

</td>
</tr></table>
</div>
</div>
Sam Bosco | 2 May 22:21 2012
Picon

Re: seeking nut & fruit tree nursery in southern tier

I would suggest, Cumins nursery, St. Lawrence Fruit and Nut Trees, and Oikos

On May 1, 2012, at 11:32 AM, Adam Flint <flint@...> wrote:

> Greetings
> 
> We are interested in purchasing a few more fruit and nut tress (apple 
> and chestnut to start), and are looking to see what nursery's are 
> recommended in the southern tier as having a wide variety of healthy 
> trees of this kind. We are already aware of  bgm & end. agway and W & W 
> in Appalachin.
> 
> thanks
> 
> -Adam
> 
> -- 
> Adam Flint
> Coordinator
> *Energy Leadership Program, Cornell Cooperative Extension of Broome County
> *Green Jobs Green New York Outreach and Workforce Development, Public Policy and Education Fund of the
Southern Tier
> 
> Adjunct Lecturer
> Environmental Studies Program
> SUNY-Binghamton
> Binghamton, NY 13902
> 
> Co-founder and Board Vice Chair
> Binghamton Regional Sustainability Coalition
> http://www.binghamtonsustainability.org
> 
> flint@...
> 607-761-8337
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> FingerLakesPermaculture mailing list
> FingerLakesPermaculture@...
> http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/fingerlakespermaculture
> Visit http://FLXpermaculture.Net to manage your subscription.
Adam Flint | 6 May 15:28 2012

Your responses to: seeking nut & fruit tree nursery in southern tier

Hi

Below are the responses to my query, with thanks to those who wrote.

-Adam

-----
nut growers http://www.nynga.org/

Hillside Gardens on Upper Front St.  (dick andrus)

Adam, Your best bet is someone who specializes in this stuff, not a 
regular nursery. I use Miller's in Canandaigua. Lisa

Hi Adam,
This is in response to your email inquiry about fruit and nut trees. If 
you are looking to purchase quite a few, you might try Millers Nursery 
in Canandaigua. Their prices are quite good and they have a great 
variety. They sell mostly bare root stock, so things need to get in the 
ground soonish. They have a good online site. They are a family business 
and have been in business for over 50 years.
Hope all is well,
Kelly

Hi Adam,

You might check with Miller Nursery in Canandaigua -- you can mail order 
or shop at the nursery, website is: http://www.millernurseries.com/

Here in Ithaca, Cummins Nursery has various apples and stone fruits, and 
rootstocks: http://www.cumminsnursery.com/

And, you may wish to visit the 2012 Spring Garden Fair & Plant Sale on 
Saturday May 19, 9:00am-1:00pm at the NYS Armory, 1765 Hanshaw Road, off 
Rt. 13 in Ithaca.   This event, coordinated by CCE-Tompkins' own Master 
Gardener Volunteers, brings together 40 or more growers and garden 
groups for the largest event of this kind in the region.  A list of 
confirmed vendors to date can be found here: 
http://ccetompkins.org/garden/spring-plant-sale

Best of luck!

Sandy Repp
Communications Manager
Cornell Cooperative Extension of Tompkins County

Hi Adam,
Miller Nursery is on Lake Canandaigua and often has some great trees. 
Also Jonathon Bates will be coming to the area in June to teach an 
edible forest gardening class in Watkins Glen and is willing to bring 
plants to people from his nursery in MA Food Forest Farms 
http://www.permaculturenursery.com/contact2.htm

Hope that helps.

I bought a couple of apricot trees from Stonyhill Nursery, off of 
Saddlemire Road in the town of Binghamton. Dana Kieser is the owner of 
the nursery and is selling off the last of the fruit trees.  I don't 
know if she still has any of the hazel nuts or not.  She may still have 
one or two dwarf apricot trees left and a few dwarf and semidwarf apple 
trees.  I think she has them buy two get 3rd 25% off or something. I got 
one apricot tree last year to plant at Corbett and I am getting a second 
one this year. She as herbs and will have vegetable plants too.

Best,

Carol Miyake

I would suggest, Cumins nursery, St. Lawrence Fruit and Nut Trees, and Oikos

Not southern tier, but I would recommend Fedco and St. Lawrence Nursery

------
Greetings

We are interested in purchasing a few more fruit and nut tress (apple 
and chestnut to start), and are looking to see what nursery's are 
recommended in the southern tier as having a wide variety of healthy 
trees of this kind. We are already aware of  bgm & end. agway and W & W 
in Appalachin.

thanks

-Adam

-- 
Adam Flint
Coordinator
*Energy Leadership Program, Cornell Cooperative Extension of Broome County
*Green Jobs Green New York Outreach and Workforce Development, Public 
Policy and Education Fund of the Southern Tier

Adjunct Lecturer
Environmental Studies Program
SUNY-Binghamton
Binghamton, NY 13902

Co-founder and Board Vice Chair
Binghamton Regional Sustainability Coalition
http://www.binghamtonsustainability.org

flint@...
607-761-8337

Joshua Dolan | 7 May 20:01 2012
Picon

Employment Opportunity with Gardens 4 Humanity

Neighborhood Food Gardening Specialist – organize gardening education
opportunities, work with gardeners, committees & volunteers to support
community garden sites, help develop social enterprise opportunities.
Part-time w/ benefits. Associates or HS/GED & experience.  Details &
application: www.ccetompkins.org/jobs

Cover letter, resume, and application to Cornell Cooperative Extension
Tompkins County, 615 Willow Ave, Ithaca NY 14850 by 5/21/12 or until
suitable candidate found

Edible Mushroom Inoculation for Backyard Growers and Gardeners - Rochester, NY - Sunday, 5/13

We have good enrollment with a few spaces left in this class.  Please contact me by Wed, 5/9, if you’d like to join us and haven’t yet registered.  Yes, it’s Mother’s Day but you can sign her up, too.

 

Edible Mushroom Inoculation for Backyard Growers and Gardeners

Sunday, May 13, 2012 time 10-4 $60-100 sliding scale includes one inoculated mushroom log

Join us for this hands-on workshop with guest teacher, Steve Gabriel, an ecologist, mushroom farmer, and teacher at the Finger Lakes Permaculture Institute.  In the morning, we will focus on cultivation of common mushrooms (shiitake, oyster, stropharia, lions mane).  The afternoon focus is on a discussion of the role mushrooms play in permaculture systems and how functional interconnection of mushrooms can support healthy gardens, farms, and forests.

 

Class size will be limited.  Payment in full is required to reserve your spot.  Carpooling is always encouraged.  Because this workshop is held at a private residence, full location details (including address) will be provided upon registration and payment.

 

To register: Send a check payable to Rochester Permaculture Center, PO Box 18212, Rochester, NY 14618 along with (1) your name, (2) your mailing address, (3) your email address, and (4) phone number. Additionally, please send a quick email to patty-ipWC4SU2WL3Ujcsq+GgztFgOQ46sM8Jb@public.gmane.org letting me know to expect you.

 

 

 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "upstateNYpermaculture" group.
To post to this group, send email to
upstatenypermaculture-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
upstatenypermaculture+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org
For more options, visit this group at
http://upstateNYpermaculture.net

<div>

<div class="Section1">

<p class="MsoNormal"><span>We have good
enrollment with a few spaces left in this class.&nbsp; Please contact me by
Wed, 5/9, if you&rsquo;d like to join us and haven&rsquo;t yet registered.&nbsp;
Yes, it&rsquo;s Mother&rsquo;s Day but you can sign her up, too.<p></p></span></p>

<p class="MsoNormal"><span><p>&nbsp;</p></span></p>

<p class="MsoNormal"><span>Edible Mushroom
Inoculation for Backyard Growers and Gardeners <p></p></span></p>

<p class="MsoNormal"><span>Sunday, May 13, 2012
time 10-4 $60-100 sliding scale includes one inoculated mushroom log<p></p></span></p>

<p class="MsoNormal"><span>Join us for this
hands-on workshop with guest teacher, Steve Gabriel, an ecologist, mushroom
farmer, and teacher at the Finger Lakes Permaculture Institute.&nbsp; In the
morning, we will focus on cultivation of common mushrooms (shiitake, oyster,
stropharia, lions mane).&nbsp; The afternoon focus is on a discussion of the
role mushrooms play in permaculture systems and how functional interconnection
of mushrooms can support healthy gardens, farms, and forests. <p></p></span></p>

<p class="MsoNormal"><span><p>&nbsp;</p></span></p>

<p class="MsoNormal"><span>Class size will be
limited.&nbsp; Payment in full is required to reserve your spot.&nbsp;
Carpooling is always encouraged.&nbsp; Because this workshop is held at a private
residence, full location details (including address) will be provided upon
registration and payment.<p></p></span></p>

<p class="MsoNormal"><span><p>&nbsp;</p></span></p>

<p class="MsoNormal"><span>To register: Send a check payable to Rochester Permaculture
Center, PO Box 18212, Rochester, NY 14618 along with (1) your name, (2) your
mailing address, (3) your email address, and (4) phone number. Additionally,
please send a quick email to patty@... letting me know to
expect you. <p></p></span></p>

<p class="MsoNormal"><span><p>&nbsp;</p></span></p>

<p class="MsoNormal"><span><p>&nbsp;</p></span></p>

<div>

<p class="MsoNormal"><span>Warmly,</span><p></p></p>

<p class="MsoNormal"><span>patty love, MALS, PDC</span><p></p></p>

<p class="MsoNormal"><span><br>
Barefoot Edible Landscape &amp; Permaculture - owner</span><p></p></p>

<p class="MsoNormal"><span><a href="mailto:patty@...">patty <at> barefootpermaculture.com</a></span><p></p></p>

<p class="MsoNormal"><span><a href="http://www.barefootpermaculture.com">www.barefootpermaculture.com</a></span><p></p></p>

<p class="MsoNormal"><span><br>RochesterPermacultureCenter
- </span><span>Program Director</span><span><p></p></span></p>

<p class="MsoNormal"><span><a href="http://www.rochesterpermaculturecenter.org">www.rochesterpermaculturecenter.org</a><p></p></span></p>

<p class="MsoNormal"><span><a href="mailto:patty@..."><span>patty@...</span></a></span><br><br><a href="http://www.meetup.com/RochesterPermaculture/"><span>http://www.meetup.com/RochesterPermaculture/</span></a><p></p></p>

</div>

<p class="MsoNormal"><span><p>&nbsp;</p></span></p>

</div>

<p></p>
<p>

-- <br>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google<br>
Groups "upstateNYpermaculture" group.<br>
To post to this group, send email to<br>
upstatenypermaculture@...<br>
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to<br>
upstatenypermaculture+unsubscribe@...<br>
For more options, visit this group at<br><a href="http://upstateNYpermaculture.net">http://upstateNYpermaculture.net</a><br></p>
</div>
Jon Bosak | 9 May 16:32 2012

Re: Your responses to: seeking nut & fruit tree nursery in southern tier

I regret that I didn't jump in earlier to second the recommendation for
the Cummins Nursery on Trumansburg Road in Ithaca:

http://www.cumminsnursery.com/

These guys know everything there is to know about growing fruit in our
area (Cummins Senior worked for many years developing apples at the
Geneva Experiment Station, and the nursery is very strong in peaches,
pears, apricots, cherries, and plums, too).  Miller's is fine, and I've
had reasonable luck with their berries, but I've had much better luck
with trees from Cummins because I can get them right out of the cooler
in the spring and take them straight home, whereas the ones from
Miller's have to suffer through the delivery system.

The one big drawback with Cummins is that they are so good that they
often sell out early in the season, so everyone who deals with them
regularly orders in the fall in order to reserve exactly what they want,
and if you try in the spring you will often not be able to get the
variety you were hoping for.  Also, they don't do nut trees.

For those familiar with the area: this is the same storefront as for
Indian Creek Farm.  It's about half a mile above the hospital.

Jon

Adam Flint wrote:
> Hi
> 
> Below are the responses to my query, with thanks to those who wrote.
> 
> -Adam
> 
> -----
> nut growers http://www.nynga.org/
> 
> Hillside Gardens on Upper Front St.  (dick andrus)
> 
> 
> Adam, Your best bet is someone who specializes in this stuff, not a 
> regular nursery. I use Miller's in Canandaigua. Lisa
> 
> Hi Adam,
> This is in response to your email inquiry about fruit and nut trees. If 
> you are looking to purchase quite a few, you might try Millers Nursery 
> in Canandaigua. Their prices are quite good and they have a great 
> variety. They sell mostly bare root stock, so things need to get in the 
> ground soonish. They have a good online site. They are a family business 
> and have been in business for over 50 years.
> Hope all is well,
> Kelly
> 
> 
> Hi Adam,
> 
> You might check with Miller Nursery in Canandaigua -- you can mail order 
> or shop at the nursery, website is: http://www.millernurseries.com/
> 
> Here in Ithaca, Cummins Nursery has various apples and stone fruits, and 
> rootstocks: http://www.cumminsnursery.com/
> 
> And, you may wish to visit the 2012 Spring Garden Fair & Plant Sale on 
> Saturday May 19, 9:00am-1:00pm at the NYS Armory, 1765 Hanshaw Road, off 
> Rt. 13 in Ithaca.   This event, coordinated by CCE-Tompkins' own Master 
> Gardener Volunteers, brings together 40 or more growers and garden 
> groups for the largest event of this kind in the region.  A list of 
> confirmed vendors to date can be found here: 
> http://ccetompkins.org/garden/spring-plant-sale
> 
> Best of luck!
> 
> Sandy Repp
> Communications Manager
> Cornell Cooperative Extension of Tompkins County
> 
> Hi Adam,
> Miller Nursery is on Lake Canandaigua and often has some great trees. 
> Also Jonathon Bates will be coming to the area in June to teach an 
> edible forest gardening class in Watkins Glen and is willing to bring 
> plants to people from his nursery in MA Food Forest Farms 
> http://www.permaculturenursery.com/contact2.htm
> 
> Hope that helps.
> 
> I bought a couple of apricot trees from Stonyhill Nursery, off of 
> Saddlemire Road in the town of Binghamton. Dana Kieser is the owner of 
> the nursery and is selling off the last of the fruit trees.  I don't 
> know if she still has any of the hazel nuts or not.  She may still have 
> one or two dwarf apricot trees left and a few dwarf and semidwarf apple 
> trees.  I think she has them buy two get 3rd 25% off or something. I got 
> one apricot tree last year to plant at Corbett and I am getting a second 
> one this year. She as herbs and will have vegetable plants too.
> 
> Best,
> 
> Carol Miyake
> 
> I would suggest, Cumins nursery, St. Lawrence Fruit and Nut Trees, and Oikos
> 
> 
> Not southern tier, but I would recommend Fedco and St. Lawrence Nursery
> 
> 
> 
> ------
> Greetings
> 
> We are interested in purchasing a few more fruit and nut tress (apple 
> and chestnut to start), and are looking to see what nursery's are 
> recommended in the southern tier as having a wide variety of healthy 
> trees of this kind. We are already aware of  bgm & end. agway and W & W 
> in Appalachin.
> 
> thanks
> 
> -Adam
> 
Karryn Olson-Ramanujan | 9 May 18:15 2012
Picon

Re: Your responses to: seeking nut & fruit tree nursery in southern tier

I think that the Good Life Farm might be selling hazelnut etc at some  
point.
Karryn

On May 9, 2012, at 10:32 AM, Jon Bosak wrote:

> I regret that I didn't jump in earlier to second the recommendation  
> for
> the Cummins Nursery on Trumansburg Road in Ithaca:
>
> http://www.cumminsnursery.com/
>
> These guys know everything there is to know about growing fruit in our
> area (Cummins Senior worked for many years developing apples at the
> Geneva Experiment Station, and the nursery is very strong in peaches,
> pears, apricots, cherries, and plums, too).  Miller's is fine, and  
> I've
> had reasonable luck with their berries, but I've had much better luck
> with trees from Cummins because I can get them right out of the cooler
> in the spring and take them straight home, whereas the ones from
> Miller's have to suffer through the delivery system.
>
> The one big drawback with Cummins is that they are so good that they
> often sell out early in the season, so everyone who deals with them
> regularly orders in the fall in order to reserve exactly what they  
> want,
> and if you try in the spring you will often not be able to get the
> variety you were hoping for.  Also, they don't do nut trees.
>
> For those familiar with the area: this is the same storefront as for
> Indian Creek Farm.  It's about half a mile above the hospital.
>
> Jon
>
> Adam Flint wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> Below are the responses to my query, with thanks to those who wrote.
>>
>> -Adam
>>
>> -----
>> nut growers http://www.nynga.org/
>>
>> Hillside Gardens on Upper Front St.  (dick andrus)
>>
>>
>> Adam, Your best bet is someone who specializes in this stuff, not a
>> regular nursery. I use Miller's in Canandaigua. Lisa
>>
>> Hi Adam,
>> This is in response to your email inquiry about fruit and nut  
>> trees. If
>> you are looking to purchase quite a few, you might try Millers  
>> Nursery
>> in Canandaigua. Their prices are quite good and they have a great
>> variety. They sell mostly bare root stock, so things need to get in  
>> the
>> ground soonish. They have a good online site. They are a family  
>> business
>> and have been in business for over 50 years.
>> Hope all is well,
>> Kelly
>>
>>
>> Hi Adam,
>>
>> You might check with Miller Nursery in Canandaigua -- you can mail  
>> order
>> or shop at the nursery, website is: http://www.millernurseries.com/
>>
>> Here in Ithaca, Cummins Nursery has various apples and stone  
>> fruits, and
>> rootstocks: http://www.cumminsnursery.com/
>>
>> And, you may wish to visit the 2012 Spring Garden Fair & Plant Sale  
>> on
>> Saturday May 19, 9:00am-1:00pm at the NYS Armory, 1765 Hanshaw  
>> Road, off
>> Rt. 13 in Ithaca.   This event, coordinated by CCE-Tompkins' own  
>> Master
>> Gardener Volunteers, brings together 40 or more growers and garden
>> groups for the largest event of this kind in the region.  A list of
>> confirmed vendors to date can be found here:
>> http://ccetompkins.org/garden/spring-plant-sale
>>
>> Best of luck!
>>
>> Sandy Repp
>> Communications Manager
>> Cornell Cooperative Extension of Tompkins County
>>
>> Hi Adam,
>> Miller Nursery is on Lake Canandaigua and often has some great trees.
>> Also Jonathon Bates will be coming to the area in June to teach an
>> edible forest gardening class in Watkins Glen and is willing to bring
>> plants to people from his nursery in MA Food Forest Farms
>> http://www.permaculturenursery.com/contact2.htm
>>
>> Hope that helps.
>>
>> I bought a couple of apricot trees from Stonyhill Nursery, off of
>> Saddlemire Road in the town of Binghamton. Dana Kieser is the owner  
>> of
>> the nursery and is selling off the last of the fruit trees.  I don't
>> know if she still has any of the hazel nuts or not.  She may still  
>> have
>> one or two dwarf apricot trees left and a few dwarf and semidwarf  
>> apple
>> trees.  I think she has them buy two get 3rd 25% off or something.  
>> I got
>> one apricot tree last year to plant at Corbett and I am getting a  
>> second
>> one this year. She as herbs and will have vegetable plants too.
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> Carol Miyake
>>
>> I would suggest, Cumins nursery, St. Lawrence Fruit and Nut Trees,  
>> and Oikos
>>
>>
>> Not southern tier, but I would recommend Fedco and St. Lawrence  
>> Nursery
>>
>>
>>
>> ------
>> Greetings
>>
>> We are interested in purchasing a few more fruit and nut tress (apple
>> and chestnut to start), and are looking to see what nursery's are
>> recommended in the southern tier as having a wide variety of healthy
>> trees of this kind. We are already aware of  bgm & end. agway and W  
>> & W
>> in Appalachin.
>>
>> thanks
>>
>> -Adam
>>
> _______________________________________________
> FingerLakesPermaculture mailing list
> FingerLakesPermaculture@...
> http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/fingerlakespermaculture
> Visit http://FLXpermaculture.Net to manage your subscription.
>

Shira Golding | 9 May 20:46 2012
Picon

Ithaca Freeskool Summer Session

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
 
We Are All Teachers!
Ithaca Freeskool Announces Jam-Packed Summer Session
 
ITHACA, NY – May 9, 2012 – Ithaca Freeskool is excited to announce the 2012 summer session spanning the months of June-August 2012. The Freeskool is a grassroots, all-volunteer community-building initiative that empowers people to teach and attend classes without cost. Primarily geared towards adults, anyone can teach and anyone can attend.

The summer calendar will be released at the Freeskool's Spring Social on May 18th from 6:30-9pm at The Shop. After the 18th, the calendars will be distributed throughout the community and listed online. Classes include "Affordable Housing Discussion Group," "People's Herb School," "Urban Homesteading Reading Group," "Know Your Rights Under OSHA," "Intro to Bioregional Mapping," "DIY Solar Oven Build" and many more.

"The Freeskool organizers and teachers are just people who want to see something happen, so we put the word out there and it happens. I love meeting new people through classes I offer, especially because the activities we gather around are things that we'd already be doing. Freeskool provides a platform for us to do them together," explains organizer McKenzie Jones-Rounds.

First-time teacher Shoshana Perry was inspired to offer a class after attending "Fermented Beverages" during the spring session. She shares, "There's no group like this is Ithaca that is open to the public and free! Its important to have non-monetized learning opportunities that welcome beginners and experienced folks alike!"

### 

For photos or more information, contact organizer Shira Evergreen at 607-821-0654 or shira-h4MY1HJOqSZBDgjK7y7TUQ@public.gmane.org.
 
Visit the Ithaca Freeskool website: http://ithacafreeskool.wordpress.com

<div>
<div apple-content-edited="true">
<div>FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE</div>
<div><div>&nbsp;</div></div>
<div><div><div><span class="Apple-style-span">We Are All Teachers!</span></div></div></div>
<div>
<div>Ithaca Freeskool Announces Jam-Packed Summer Session</div>
<div><div>&nbsp;</div></div>
<div><div>ITHACA, NY &ndash; May 9, 2012 &ndash; Ithaca Freeskool is excited to announce the 2012 summer session spanning the months of June-August 2012. The&nbsp;Freeskool is a grassroots, all-volunteer community-building initiative that empowers people to teach and attend classes without cost. Primarily geared towards adults, anyone can teach and anyone can attend.</div></div>
<div><div>
<p align="">The summer calendar will be released at the Freeskool's Spring Social on May 18th from 6:30-9pm at The Shop. After the 18th, the calendars will be distributed throughout the community and listed online. Classes include "<span><span>Affordable Housing Discussion Group," "</span></span><span><span>People's Herb School," "</span></span><span><span>Urban Homesteading Reading Group," "Know Your Rights Under OSHA," "Intro to Bioregional Mapping," "DIY Solar Oven Build" and many more.</span></span></p>
<p align="">"The Freeskool organizers and teachers are just people who want to see something happen, so we put the word out there and it happens. I love meeting new people through classes I offer, especially because the activities we gather around are things that we'd already be doing. Freeskool provides a platform for us to do them together," explains organizer McKenzie Jones-Rounds.</p>
<p align="">First-time teacher Shoshana Perry was inspired to offer a class after attending "Fermented Beverages" during the spring session. She shares, "<span class="Apple-style-span">There's no group like this is Ithaca that is open to the public and free! Its important to have non-monetized learning opportunities that welcome beginners and experienced folks alike!"</span></p>
<p align="">###&nbsp;</p>
</div></div>
<div><div>For photos or more information,&nbsp;contact organizer Shira Evergreen at 607-821-0654 or&nbsp;<a href="mailto:shira@...">shira@...</a>.</div></div>
<div><div>&nbsp;</div></div>
<div><div>Visit the Ithaca Freeskool website:&nbsp;<a href="http://ithacafreeskool.wordpress.com">http://ithacafreeskool.wordpress.com</a>
</div></div>
</div> </div>
<br>
</div>
Michael Burns | 10 May 03:13 2012

2012 Permaculture Your Campus Conference - Register by May 16

From:    "Ryan Harb" <iamharb@...>

*Dear friends and colleagues;*

I am pleased to share with you the following conference. Please forward to
others who may be interested.

Permaculture Your Campus <http://www.umasspermacultureconference.com/> is a
working-conference that focuses on *permaculture *as a multi-functional
strategy for campus sustainability. It takes place *June 20-22, 2012* at the
University of Massachusetts Amherst. Early registration
<https://regstg.com/Registration/Introduction.aspx?rid=056898dc-c321-47d1-bedb-10705b42bdc0>
deadline ends *May 16.* Some scholarships are available.

Permaculture is truly a win-win-win concept that is adaptable to any campus
setting and provides countless benefits. Register today and learn more about
this rapidly growing movement. We look forward to seeing you in June! **

Click to view this email in a browser
<http://hosted.verticalresponse.com/1198913/652eebe319/543071691/c29cf7de57/>

Permaculture Your Campus Conference
http://www.UMassPermacultureConference.com
Email: Conference@...
669 North Pleasant Street | Amherst, MA 01003
Phone: 617-529-8051

###
Earn your Permaculture Design Certificate
with the Finger Lakes Permaculture Institute
http://www.fingerlakespermaculture.org
###

Dear friends and colleagues;

I am pleased to share with you the following conference. Please forward to others who may be interested.

Permaculture Your Campus is a working-conference that focuses on permaculture as a multi-functional strategy for campus sustainability. It takes place June 20-22, 2012 at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. Early registration deadline ends May 16. Some scholarships are available.

Permaculture is truly a win-win-win concept that is adaptable to any campus setting and provides countless benefits. Register today and learn more about this rapidly growing movement. We look forward to seeing you in June!

Click to view this email in a browser

Permaculture Your Campus Conference

Growing Sustainable Campuses

College and university campuses are incredibly important places to demonstrate sustainability practices that our planet and society truly need. Directors of the award-winning UMass Permaculture Initiative are hosting the first international Permaculture Your Campus Conference on June 20-22, 2012 which describes how permaculture gardens can play a key role in creating positive environmental change, community engagement, and new economic opportunities for campuses worldwide. 

Our keynote speaker is Frances Moore Lappe, author of Diet for a Small Planet.

President Obama recently recognized permaculture as a rapidly growing sustainability movement that needs to spread to campuses across the world.

               

About the Permaculture Your Campus Conference

At the Permaculture Your Campus Conference, presenters of the award-winning UMass Permaculture Initiative will give an introduction to permaculture in a campus setting and share the value that it has created for the University of Massachusetts system and local community. Participants will learn how to develop a successful permaculture initiative for their campus and will leave with their own individualized action plan. 



Click the image above for a 2-minute video 
about the Permaculture Your Campus Conference

Who should register?

The Permaculture Your Campus Conference is designed to incorporate a range of professional and academic backgrounds. Those who should attend include:
  • Academic professionals (or aspiring),
  • Foodservice managers and marketing staff,
  • Landscaping and grounds staff,
  • Facilities staff,
  • Sustainability Managers and Coordinators,
  • Ecological Designers,
  • Students,
  • Anyone interested in learning more about permaculture in a campus setting

More about registration

What is permaculture?

Permaculture is a whole systems approach to sustainability that allows us to meet the needs of people today while improving the quality of the environment for future generations.

More about permaculture

Permaculture Gardens

A permaculture garden achieves whole-systems sustainability in that it is diverse, environmentally regenerative, aesthetically-pleasing, and produces a variety of edible plants, including berries, nuts, fruits, roots, herbs, medicinals, flowers, and vegetables.

It is truly good for the earth and a win-win-win project.

About UMass Permaculture

Why register?

Permaculture is a growing movement on college campuses, and it's easy to see why.
  • Permaculture gardens are something that any campus (higher ed. institution, boarding school, hospital, prison) can create to increase their environmental sustainability and social responsibility with minimal cost.
  • The gardens are highly visible and have a high potential ROI due to their marketability.
  • Transforming unproductive landscapes into edible and ecologically regenerative gardens is something that you can feel good about doing each day as it helps to create the healthier world that is needed for future generations.
  • Institutions practicing permaculture are seen as forward-thinking and on the cutting-edge of sustainability.

Register your team

UMass Permaculture Initiative
UMass Permaculture at the White House

The UMass Permaculture Initiative is a unique and cutting edge sustainability program that converts unproductive grass lawns on campus into ecological, socially responsible, and financially sustainable permaculture landscapes that are easy to replicate.


To date, we've planted over 1,500 fruit trees, berry bushes, herbs, flowers, and vegetables on campus and committed to transforming more grass lawns into edible landscapes each year.


In March 2012, the UMass Permaculture team was invited to the White House to receive an award from President Obama for winning the Campus Champions of Change Challenge from over 1,400 entries.

Winning this Campus Champions of Change led to various media appearances for UMass Permaculture, including:
Conference Coordinators and UMass Permaculture Program Directors

669 North Pleasant Street | Amherst, MA 01003
Phone: 617-529-8051 
Conference <at> UMassPermaculture.com


If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please reply to this message with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line or simply click on the following link: Unsubscribe
UMass Permaculture
669 North Pleasant Street
Amherst, MA 01003
US

Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy.




--
Ryan Harb, MS, LEED AP
Sustainability Manager
Auxiliary Services and Enterprises
University of Massachusetts Amherst

www.UMassPermaculture.com


<div>
<div class="gmail_quote">
<div>
<span>Dear friends and colleagues;</span>

<p class="NoSpacing"><span>I am pleased to share with
you the following conference. Please forward to others who may be interested. <br></span></p>

<p class="NoSpacing"><span><a href="http://www.umasspermacultureconference.com/">Permaculture Your Campus</a>
is a working-conference that focuses on permaculture as a multi-functional strategy
for campus sustainability. It takes place June
20-22, 2012 at the University
 of Massachusetts Amherst.
Early <a href="https://regstg.com/Registration/Introduction.aspx?rid=056898dc-c321-47d1-bedb-10705b42bdc0">registration</a>
deadline ends May 16. Some
scholarships are available. </span></p>

<p class="NoSpacing"><span>Permaculture is truly a
win-win-win concept that is adaptable to any campus setting and provides countless benefits. Register today and
learn more about this rapidly growing movement. We look forward to seeing you
in June!</span></p>
</div>

<div>

  <table border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" align="center"><tr>
<td>
        <a href="http://cts.vresp.com/fbl?652eebe319/c29cf7de57/http%3A%2F%2Fhosted-p0.vresp.com%2F1198913%2F652eebe319%2FARCHIVE%23like" target="_blank"></a>
      </td>
      <td>
        <a href="http://cts.vresp.com/ts?652eebe319/c29cf7de57/http%3A%2F%2Fapi.addthis.com%2Foexchange%2F0.8%2Fforward%2Ftwitter%2Foffer%3Ftemplate%3D%257B%257Btitle%257D%257D%2B%257B%257Burl%257D%257D%26url%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fhosted-p0.vresp.com%252F1198913%252F652eebe319%252FARCHIVE%26shortener%3Dbitly%26title%3DPermaculture%2BYour%2BCampus%2BConference" target="_blank"></a>
      </td>
      <td>
        <a href="http://cts.vresp.com/ls?652eebe319/c29cf7de57/http%3A%2F%2Fapi.addthis.com%2Foexchange%2F0.8%2Fforward%2Flinkedin%2Foffer%3Ftemplate%3D%257B%257Btitle%257D%257D%2B%257B%257Burl%257D%257D%26url%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fhosted-p0.vresp.com%252F1198913%252F652eebe319%252FARCHIVE%26shortener%3Dbitly%26title%3DPermaculture%2BYour%2BCampus%2BConference" target="_blank"></a>
      </td>
    </tr></table>
<p align="center">
<a href="http://hosted.verticalresponse.com/1198913/652eebe319/543071691/c29cf7de57/" target="_blank">Click to view this email in a browser</a>
</p>

 
      <div>

    
<table bgcolor="#d2d3d5" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="610" align="center"><tr>
<td valign="top" align="center">
                <table bgcolor="#FFFFFF" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="600">
<tr>
<td valign="middle" align="left">

 
      <div>

    <div><span>Permaculture Your Campus Conference</span></div>
</div>

                        </td>
                    </tr>
<tr>
<td bgcolor="#d2d3d5" valign="middle" align="right">

      <div>

    <div>
<span>&nbsp;l&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</span><a href="http://cts.vresp.com/c/?UMassPermaculture/652eebe319/c29cf7de57/2bd9bd3479" target="_blank">http://www.UMassPermacultureConference.com</a><span>&nbsp; &nbsp;l&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
</span><a href="http://cts.vresp.com/c/?UMassPermaculture/652eebe319/c29cf7de57/db1222c591" target="_blank">http://www.UMassPermaculture.com</a><span>&nbsp; l &nbsp; &nbsp;</span>
</div>
</div>

    
                        </td>
                    </tr>
<tr>
<td width="600">

      <div>

    <div><br></div>
<div><br></div>
<div><a href="http://cts.vresp.com/c/?UMassPermaculture/652eebe319/c29cf7de57/66895a7541" target="_blank"></a></div>
<div><br></div>
<div>Visit us online at&nbsp;<a href="http://cts.vresp.com/c/?UMassPermaculture/652eebe319/c29cf7de57/2d172e5467" target="_blank">http://www.UMassPermacultureConference.com</a>
</div>
<div>Email: <a href="mailto:conference@..." target="_blank">Conference@...</a>
</div>
<div><br></div>

    

 </div>

                        </td>
                    </tr>
<tr>
<td valign="top" align="left">

        
      <h3>

    </h3>

      <div>

    </div>

        
      <h3>

    Growing Sustainable Campuses</h3>

      <div>

    <div>College and university campuses are incredibly important places to demonstrate sustainability practices that our planet and society truly need. Directors of the award-winning <a href="http://cts.vresp.com/c/?UMassPermaculture/652eebe319/c29cf7de57/4cfc25a41f" target="_blank">UMass Permaculture Initiative</a>&nbsp;are hosting the first international <a href="http://cts.vresp.com/c/?UMassPermaculture/652eebe319/c29cf7de57/be7ee09087" target="_blank">Permaculture Your Campus Conference</a> on June 20-22, 2012 which describes how permaculture gardens can play a key role in creating positive environmental change, community engagement, and new economic opportunities for campuses worldwide.&nbsp;</div>
<div><br></div>
<div>Our keynote speaker is <a href="http://cts.vresp.com/c/?UMassPermaculture/652eebe319/c29cf7de57/7a395c7d7a" target="_blank">Frances Moore Lappe</a>, author of Diet for a Small Planet.</div>
<div><br></div>
<div>
<a href="http://cts.vresp.com/c/?UMassPermaculture/652eebe319/c29cf7de57/0feaf3d25d" target="_blank">President Obama</a> recently recognized permaculture as a rapidly growing sustainability movement that needs to spread to campuses across the world.</div>
<div><br></div>
<blockquote><div>
<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;<span>&nbsp; &nbsp;</span>
</div>
</div></blockquote>
<div><div><div>
<div>
<div><br></div>
<a href="http://cts.vresp.com/c/?UMassPermaculture/652eebe319/c29cf7de57/d6d70aafe0/rid=056898dc-c321-47d1-bedb-10705b42bdc0" target="_blank">Register your team today</a>
</div>
</div></div></div>
</div>

 
      <h3>

    </h3>

      <div>

    </div>

      <h3>

    About the Permaculture Your Campus Conference</h3>

      <div>

    <p>At the <a href="http://cts.vresp.com/c/?UMassPermaculture/652eebe319/c29cf7de57/e88c972232" target="_blank">Permaculture Your Campus Conference</a>, presenters of the award-winning UMass
Permaculture Initiative will give an introduction to permaculture in a campus
setting and share the value that it has created for the University of Massachusetts
system and local community. Participants will learn how to develop a successful
permaculture initiative for their campus and will leave with their own
individualized action plan.&nbsp;</p>
<div><br></div>
<div><a href="http://cts.vresp.com/c/?UMassPermaculture/652eebe319/c29cf7de57/2ed56bac7f/v=Q0EybKrViV8" target="_blank"></a></div>
<div><br></div>
<div>Click the image above&nbsp;for a 2-minute video&nbsp;</div>
<div>about the Permaculture Your Campus Conference</div>
<br><div><a href="http://cts.vresp.com/c/?UMassPermaculture/652eebe319/c29cf7de57/adc8aa1f4f" target="_blank">More info</a></div>
</div>

      <h3>

    </h3>

      <div>

    </div>

      <h3>

    Who should register?</h3>

      <div>

    The Permaculture Your Campus Conference is designed to incorporate a range of professional and academic backgrounds. Those who should attend include:<div>
<ul>
<li>Academic professionals (or aspiring),</li>
<li>Foodservice managers and marketing staff,</li>
<li>Landscaping and grounds staff,</li>
<li>Facilities staff,</li>
<li>
Sustainability Managers and Coordinators,</li>
<li>Ecological Designers,</li>
<li>Students,</li>
<li>Anyone interested in learning more about permaculture in a campus setting</li>
</ul>
<br><a href="http://cts.vresp.com/c/?UMassPermaculture/652eebe319/c29cf7de57/3d6cacc4c4" target="_blank">More about registration</a>
</div>
</div>

      <h3>

    </h3>

      <div>

    </div>

      <h3>

    What is permaculture?</h3>

      <div>

    Permaculture is a whole systems approach to sustainability that allows us to meet the needs of people today while improving the quality of the environment for future generations.<br><br><a href="http://cts.vresp.com/c/?UMassPermaculture/652eebe319/c29cf7de57/6de573d55e" target="_blank">More about permaculture</a>
</div>

      <h3>

    Permaculture Gardens</h3>

      <div>

    A permaculture garden achieves whole-systems sustainability in that it is diverse, environmentally regenerative, aesthetically-pleasing, and produces a variety of edible plants, including berries, nuts, fruits, roots, herbs, medicinals, flowers, and vegetables.<div>
<br>
</div>
<div>It is truly good for the earth and a win-win-win project.<br><br><a href="http://cts.vresp.com/c/?UMassPermaculture/652eebe319/c29cf7de57/95853c97af" target="_blank">About UMass Permaculture</a>
</div>
</div>

      <h3>

    </h3>

      <div>

    </div>

      <h3>

    Why register?</h3>

      <div>

    Permaculture is a growing movement on college campuses, and it's easy to see why.<div>
<ul>
<li>Permaculture gardens are something that any campus (higher ed. institution, boarding school, hospital, prison) can create to increase their environmental sustainability and social responsibility with minimal cost.</li>
<li>The gardens are highly visible and have a high potential ROI due to their marketability.</li>
<li>Transforming unproductive landscapes into edible and ecologically regenerative gardens is something that you can feel good about doing each day as it helps to create the healthier world that is needed for future generations.</li>
<li>Institutions practicing permaculture are seen as forward-thinking and on the cutting-edge of sustainability.</li>
</ul>
<br><a href="http://cts.vresp.com/c/?UMassPermaculture/652eebe319/c29cf7de57/76c55eaf7b/rid=056898dc-c321-47d1-bedb-10705b42bdc0" target="_blank">Register your team</a>
</div>
</div>

      <h3>

    </h3>

      <div>

    </div>

                        </td>
                    </tr>
<tr>
<td>
                            <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tr>
<td>
</td>
                                    <td bgcolor="#d2d3d5" valign="bottom" width="240" align="center">
                                        <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%">
<tr>
<td valign="top" align="left">

      <div>

    UMass Permaculture Initiative</div>

                                                </td>
                                            </tr>
<tr>
<td bgcolor="#dddedf" height="178" valign="bottom" width="240" align="center">

      <div>

    </div>

                                                </td>
                                            </tr>
</table>
</td>
                                    <td>
</td>
                                    <td bgcolor="#d2d3d5" valign="bottom" width="240" align="center">
                                        <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%">
<tr>
<td valign="top" align="left">

      <div>

    UMass Permaculture at the White House</div>

                                                </td>
                                            </tr>
<tr>
<td bgcolor="#dddedf" height="178" valign="bottom" width="240" align="center">

   
      <div>

    

        </div>

                                                   
                                                </td>
                                            </tr>
</table>
</td>
                                    <td>
</td>
                                </tr></table>
</td>
                    </tr>
<tr>
<td>
                            <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="600"><tr>
<td width="10">
</td>
                                    <td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="top" width="261" align="left">

      <div>

    <p>The <a href="http://cts.vresp.com/c/?UMassPermaculture/652eebe319/c29cf7de57/70968370eb" target="_blank">UMass Permaculture Initiative</a> is a unique and cutting edge sustainability program that converts unproductive grass lawns on campus into ecological, socially responsible, and financially sustainable permaculture landscapes that are easy to replicate.
</p>
<p><br></p>
<p>
To date, we've planted over 1,500 fruit trees, berry bushes, herbs, flowers, and vegetables on campus and committed to transforming more grass lawns into edible landscapes each year.</p>
<p><br></p>
</div>

 
      <div>

    

        <a href="http://cts.vresp.com/c/?UMassPermaculture/652eebe319/c29cf7de57/b4800428e7" target="_blank">View details &gt;</a>
</div>

                                 
                                    </td>
                                    <td width="10">
</td>
                                    <td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="top" width="261" align="left">

      <div>

    <blockquote>
<div><span>In March 2012, the UMass Permaculture team was invited to the White House to receive an award from <a href="http://cts.vresp.com/c/?UMassPermaculture/652eebe319/c29cf7de57/5cfb735524" target="_blank">President Obama</a> for winning the Campus Champions of Change Challenge from over 1,400 entries.</span></div>
<div><br></div>
<div>Winning this Campus Champions of Change led to various media appearances for UMass Permaculture, including:</div>
</blockquote>
<div><ul><ul>
<li><a href="http://cts.vresp.com/c/?UMassPermaculture/652eebe319/c29cf7de57/7b1f1b80fb" target="_blank">Boston Globe</a></li>
<li>
<a href="http://cts.vresp.com/c/?UMassPermaculture/652eebe319/c29cf7de57/8e8b9266ea/ref#s745751&amp;title=Amherst_Permaculture_Initiative" target="_blank">Huffington Post</a>
</li>
<li><a href="http://cts.vresp.com/c/?UMassPermaculture/652eebe319/c29cf7de57/31a9d21bdd" target="_blank">Chronicle of Higher Education</a></li>
<li><a href="http://cts.vresp.com/c/?UMassPermaculture/652eebe319/c29cf7de57/52ead1233c" target="_blank">MTV Act's blog</a></li>
<li><a href="http://cts.vresp.com/c/?UMassPermaculture/652eebe319/c29cf7de57/4a2d010d7d" target="_blank">MTV's "The Dean's List"</a></li>
<li>
<a href="http://cts.vresp.com/c/?UMassPermaculture/652eebe319/c29cf7de57/891a95aeae" target="_blank">Whitehouse.gov</a>&nbsp;</li>
</ul></ul></div>
</div>

 
      <div>

    

        <blockquote>
<blockquote><a href="http://cts.vresp.com/c/?UMassPermaculture/652eebe319/c29cf7de57/c855700b5e" target="_blank">View details &gt;</a></blockquote>
</blockquote>
</div>

                                    </td>
                                    <td width="10">
</td>
                                </tr></table>
</td>
                    </tr>
<tr>
<td height="10px">
                            </td>
                    </tr>
<tr>
<td bgcolor="#d2d3d5" height="1px">
</td>
                    </tr>
<tr>
<td align="left">

      <div>

    <div>
<a href="mailto:conference@..." target="_blank">Rachel Dutton</a> and <a href="mailto:conference <at> umasspermaculture.com" target="_blank">Ryan Harb</a>
</div>
<div>Conference Coordinators and UMass Permaculture Program Directors</div>
<div><br></div>

        669 North Pleasant Street | Amherst, MA 01003<br>
                            Phone: <a href="tel:617-529-8051" value="+16175298051" target="_blank">617-529-8051</a>&nbsp;<br><a href="mailto:conference@..." target="_blank">Conference <at> UMassPermaculture.com</a>
</div>

                  
                        </td>
                    </tr>
</table>
</td>
        </tr></table>
</div>

<br><br><table border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tr>
<td>
       If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please reply to this message with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line or simply click on the following link: 

<a href="http://cts.vresp.com/u?652eebe319/c29cf7de57/mlpftw" target="_blank">Unsubscribe</a>

    </td>
  </tr></table>
<table border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tr>
<td>

                  UMass Permaculture<br>
        669 North Pleasant Street<br>
                Amherst, MA 01003<br>
                  US<br><p>

<a href="http://www.verticalresponse.com/content/pm_policy.html" target="_blank">Read</a> the VerticalResponse marketing policy.

        </p>

    </td>
    <td align="right">
      <a href="http://www.verticalresponse.com/landing/ef/?mm/652eebe319" target="_blank">
</a>

    </td>
  </tr></table>
</div>

</div>
<br><br clear="all"><br>-- <br><div>
<span>Ryan Harb, MS, LEED AP</span><br>Sustainability Manager</div>

<div>Auxiliary Services and Enterprises<br><span>University of Massachusetts Amherst</span>
</div>
<span></span><br><span></span>
<p><a href="http://www.umasspermaculture.com/" target="_blank"><span>www.UMassPermaculture.com</span></a></p>
<br>
</div>

Gmane