Okay, I'll post the instructions step by
step. I'll post more after you can do this.
RESIZE FOR FORUM
1. find the picture first that is to go into the
2. Clcik on my Pictuares off the start button
3. Double click on the picture to resize
4. Hit the zoom out or minus icon located on the bar at the
top iof this until the desired portion of the picutre is within the limits of
5. Put Mouse curser at the bottom right hand corner
of the area that you want to save then
6. Press down on mouse botton and hold down, using the mouse,
frame the picture to what you want to see, frame your picture,
cutting out the junk part , let go of the mouse botton
7. Change it if it isn't exactly what you want, move the mouse
to one of the side lines the curser will change by the up and down arrow.
8. Hold the mouse button down and move mouse , move
the line to where Iyou want it.
9. Click on Edit menu on the top of the page, find where it
says cut-leave selection and clik on that
10. Now resize by going to the word Image located
on the top of the picture, and click and find words resize/resample, and
click on that
11. Inside the window that opens, we want to enter 500 width
or height depending what direction the picture is going. The other
measurement is automatic. Now click on the Okay botton.
12. Next save it into new transfer pictures folder on the desk
top by clicking on the file menu on the top of the screen, then click on save
13. New screen opens, then within that screen at the top,
we select which folder to save it in, it shoujld be called Transfer
Pictures. It may already be there, if so, skip step #14
14. Click on the blue down arrow on the top of the new screen,
and select Local Disk C: then selecting transfer picture folder where the
picture is to be stored. Cllick on OPEN button.
15. Now enter the name of the file to be saved at the right
of, File Name ex: San.
----- Original Mesage ----- =
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 7:12
Subject: Re: [Sansevierias]
At 06:38 PM 07/01/2004, Norma Lewis wrote:
Hermine, make the
picture smaller, resize before sending. Hi new
Gosh that's a big plant.
Hermine John has not yet
done anything with the surplus plants at this time. Norma
ALAS, i do not know how to make pictures smaller, it is
all i can do to get them to come out of the bloody digital camera! I was
photographing inflorescences today, some of which are so huge, they lay on the
ground from the weight of the florets, even tho the stem is hefty.
really do have a Sansevieria JUNGLE, i cannot even squeeze between the plants
to groom them, without somebody holding my shirt tail, if you know what i
the eight footers are bending against the plastic roof of the
greenhouse. the OTHER greenhouse has a 12 foot roof, but that is really
reserved for growing landscape bamboo and for certain palms...
posted about John.
and if anyone knows how to resize pix, let me know,
i am a klutz with photoshop----all i can do is CROP them.
To Post a message, send it to:
Sansevierias <at> eGroups.com
To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to:
Sansevierias-unsubscribe <at> eGroups.com
Checked by AVG anti-virus system
Version: 6.0.711 / Virus Database: 467 - Release
To Post a message, send it to: Sansevierias <at> eGroups.com
To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to: Sansevierias-unsubscribe <at> eGroups.com
Yahoo! Groups Links