Linux | 2 Aug 17:40 2008
Picon
Picon

HPPrintingDrivers1.7.3-PV01.pbi

Kris
 I had tried PC-BSD version 1.4 last year. I found it excellent in most use 
areas but lacked some support I needed. Just loaded in 1.51 great Port. I 
loaded it on a laptop Dell 5100 as a stand alone. I liked it that much.
 Last year when I installed 1.4 a driver was missing in the Printer Wizard for 
my Officejet 5610. You added it and made a new pbi with the missing printer 
dirver which I then installed.
This is the pbi
HPPrintingDrivers1.7.3-PV01.pbi
As PCBSD once again is missing the Officejet 5610 driver would I be able to 
use the same HPPrintingDrivers PBI that you made for 1.4 to be used by me 
with 1.5 ???
If not how can I add the Officejet 5610 driver and make a new PBI

Thanks Bob
Linux | 4 Aug 02:35 2008
Picon
Picon

ndis not working with bcmw5l_sys.ko

Kris
 ..this is long so Thanks in Advance for your response.
using ndisgen and my bcmwl5.inf and sys files I produced a bcmwl5_sys.ko which worked great with PCBSD 1.3 and 1.4 for my Dell truemobile wifi.
ndis and if_ndis and the bcmwl5_sys.ko are not working with PCBSD 1.51.
The card scans No Wifif Networks and I have several.
 
I tried the old bcmwl5_sys and a new one generated with ndisgen on PCBSD 1.51 both are recognized by the system and the network manager but No Signal. The wired card works fine but this laptop without a wireless is useless to me.
Below are  listings of  /boot/loader.conf  ..ifconfig..kldstat..dmesg
 ....The bfe0 is Broken 2yrs..the dc0 is my working Wired Cat5 a PCMCIA Netgear NIC..
I am also sending a link to a screen shot.
http://usera.imagecave.com/sqlpython/sqlpython_PCbsd1.5.png

pcbsd# cat /boot/loader.conf
linux_load="YES"
ulpt_load="YES"
#vesa_load="YES"
#splash_pcx_load="YES"
#bitmap_load="YES"
#bitmap_name="/boot/loading-screen.pcx"
hw.ata.atapi_dma="1"
autoboot_delay="5"
kern.ipc.shmseg=1024
kern.ipc.shmmni=1024
ndis_load="YES"
if_ndis_load="YES"
BCMWL5_SYS_load="YES"         

 [sqlpython <at> pcbsd /usr/home/sqlpython]$ ifconfig
bfe0: flags=8843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> mtu 1500
        options=8<VLAN_MTU>
        ether 00:0f:0b:9e:0f:de
        media: Ethernet autoselect (none)
        status: no carrier
ndis0: flags=8843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> mtu 1500
        ether 00:80:4c:25:71:5f
        media: IEEE 802.11 Wireless Ethernet autoselect
        status: no carrier
        ssid "" channel 1
        authmode OPEN privacy OFF txpowmax 100 bmiss 7 protmode CTS
fwe0: flags=108802<BROADCAST,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST,NEEDSGIANT> mtu 1500
        options=8<VLAN_MTU>
        ether 42:4e:d0:72:04:63
        ch 1 dma -1
pfsync0: flags=0<> mtu 2020
        syncpeer: 224.0.0.240 maxupd: 128
lo0: flags=8049<UP,LOOPBACK,RUNNING,MULTICAST> mtu 16384
        inet6 fe80::1%lo0 prefixlen 64 scopeid 0x5
        inet6 ::1 prefixlen 128
        inet 127.0.0.1 netmask 0xff000000
pflog0: flags=0<> mtu 33208
dc0: flags=8843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> mtu 1500
        options=8<VLAN_MTU>
        inet 192.167.2.112 netmask 0xffffff00 broadcast 192.167.2.255
        ether 00:0f:a5:55:d5:de
        media: Ethernet autoselect (100baseTX <full-duplex>)
        status: active
[sqlpython <at> pcbsd /usr/home/sqlpython]$
***********************************
[sqlpython <at> pcbsd /usr/home/sqlpython]$ kldstat
Id Refs Address    Size     Name
 1   29 0xc0400000 7ab3a4   kernel
 2    2 0xc0bac000 1eed0    linux.ko
 3    1 0xc0bcb000 3890     ulpt.ko
 4    2 0xc0bcf000 ca04     if_ndis.ko
 5    3 0xc0bdc000 17734    ndis.ko
 6    1 0xc0bf4000 84a54    BCMWL5_SYS.ko
 7    1 0xc0c79000 5c264    acpi.ko
 8    1 0xc53df000 6000     linprocfs.ko
 9    1 0xc5584000 6000     snd_ich.ko
10    1 0xc5596000 1d000    sound.ko
11    1 0xc5911000 1e000    radeon.ko
12    1 0xc592f000 e000     drm.ko
*********************
pcbsd# dmesg
Copyright (c) 1992-2008 The FreeBSD Project.
Copyright (c) 1979, 1980, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994
        The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.
FreeBSD is a registered trademark of The FreeBSD Foundation.
FreeBSD 6.3-RELEASE-p2 #7: Thu Apr 17 11:21:34 EDT 2008
    root <at> pcbsd:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/PCBSD
Timecounter "i8254" frequency 1193182 Hz quality 0
CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.40GHz (2392.04-MHz 686-class CPU)
  Origin = "GenuineIntel"  Id = 0xf27  Stepping = 7
  Features=0xbfebf9ff<FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CLFLUSH,DTS,ACPI,MMX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,SS,HTT,TM,PBE>
  Features2=0x4400<CNXT-ID,xTPR>
real memory  = 1073516544 (1023 MB)
avail memory = 1037107200 (989 MB)
kbd1 at kbdmux0
ath_hal: 0.9.20.3 (AR5210, AR5211, AR5212, RF5111, RF5112, RF2413, RF5413)
acpi0: <DELL CPi R  > on motherboard
Timecounter "ACPI-fast" frequency 3579545 Hz quality 1000
acpi_timer0: <24-bit timer at 3.579545MHz> port 0x808-0x80b on acpi0
cpu0: <ACPI CPU> on acpi0
acpi_throttle0: <ACPI CPU Throttling> on cpu0
acpi_acad0: <AC Adapter> on acpi0
battery0: <ACPI Control Method Battery> on acpi0
acpi_lid0: <Control Method Lid Switch> on acpi0
acpi_button0: <Power Button> on acpi0
acpi_button1: <Sleep Button> on acpi0
pcib0: <ACPI Host-PCI bridge> port 0xcf8-0xcff on acpi0
pci_link1: BIOS IRQ 11 for 0.31.INTB is invalid
pci0: <ACPI PCI bus> on pcib0
agp0: <Intel 82845G host to AGP bridge> mem 0xe0000000-0xe7ffffff at device 0.0 on pci0
pcib1: <ACPI PCI-PCI bridge> at device 1.0 on pci0
pci1: <ACPI PCI bus> on pcib1
pci1: <display, VGA> at device 0.0 (no driver attached)
uhci0: <Intel 82801DB (ICH4) USB controller USB-A> port 0xbf80-0xbf9f irq 11 at device 29.0 on pci0
uhci0: [GIANT-LOCKED]
usb0: <Intel 82801DB (ICH4) USB controller USB-A> on uhci0
usb0: USB revision 1.0
uhub0: Intel UHCI root hub, class 9/0, rev 1.00/1.00, addr 1
uhub0: 2 ports with 2 removable, self powered
uhci1: <Intel 82801DB (ICH4) USB controller USB-B> port 0xbf40-0xbf5f irq 11 at device 29.1 on pci0
uhci1: [GIANT-LOCKED]
usb1: <Intel 82801DB (ICH4) USB controller USB-B> on uhci1
usb1: USB revision 1.0
uhub1: Intel UHCI root hub, class 9/0, rev 1.00/1.00, addr 1
uhub1: 2 ports with 2 removable, self powered
uhci2: <Intel 82801DB (ICH4) USB controller USB-C> port 0xbf20-0xbf3f irq 11 at device 29.2 on pci0
uhci2: [GIANT-LOCKED]
usb2: <Intel 82801DB (ICH4) USB controller USB-C> on uhci2
usb2: USB revision 1.0
uhub2: Intel UHCI root hub, class 9/0, rev 1.00/1.00, addr 1
uhub2: 2 ports with 2 removable, self powered
ehci0: <Intel 82801DB/L/M (ICH4) USB 2.0 controller> mem 0xf4fffc00-0xf4ffffff irq 11 at device 29.7 on pci0
ehci0: [GIANT-LOCKED]
usb3: EHCI version 1.0
usb3: companion controllers, 2 ports each: usb0 usb1 usb2
usb3: <Intel 82801DB/L/M (ICH4) USB 2.0 controller> on ehci0
usb3: USB revision 2.0
uhub3: Intel EHCI root hub, class 9/0, rev 2.00/1.00, addr 1
uhub3: 6 ports with 6 removable, self powered
pcib2: <ACPI PCI-PCI bridge> at device 30.0 on pci0
pci_link1: BIOS IRQ 11 for 2.1.INTA is invalid
pci2: <ACPI PCI bus> on pcib2
bfe0: <Broadcom BCM4401 Fast Ethernet> mem 0xfaffe000-0xfaffffff irq 9 at device 1.0 on pci2
miibus0: <MII bus> on bfe0
bmtphy0: <BCM4401 10/100baseTX PHY> on miibus0
bmtphy0:  10baseT, 10baseT-FDX, 100baseTX, 100baseTX-FDX, auto
bfe0: Ethernet address: 00:0b:db:9d:0f:dd
ndis0: <Dell TrueMobile 1300 WLAN Mini-PCI Card> mem 0xfaffc000-0xfaffdfff irq 11 at device 2.0 on pci2
ndis0: NDIS API version: 5.1
ndis0: Ethernet address: 00:90:4b:28:79:6f
cbb0: <TI4510 PCI-CardBus Bridge> at device 4.0 on pci2
cardbus0: <CardBus bus> on cbb0
pccard0: <16-bit PCCard bus> on cbb0
fwohci0: <1394 Open Host Controller Interface> mem 0xfaffb800-0xfaffbfff,0xfaff4000-0xfaff7fff irq 11 at device 4.1 on pci2
fwohci0: OHCI version 1.10 (ROM=0)
fwohci0: No. of Isochronous channels is 4.
fwohci0: EUI64 42:4f:c0:00:22:84:08:61
fwohci0: Phy 1394a available S400, 2 ports.
fwohci0: Link S400, max_rec 2048 bytes.
firewire0: <IEEE1394(FireWire) bus> on fwohci0
fwe0: <Ethernet over FireWire> on firewire0
if_fwe0: Fake Ethernet address: 42:4f:c0:84:08:61
fwe0: Ethernet address: 42:4f:c0:84:08:61
fwe0: if_start running deferred for Giant
sbp0: <SBP-2/SCSI over FireWire> on firewire0
fwohci0: Initiate bus reset
fwohci0: BUS reset
fwohci0: node_id=0xc000ffc0, gen=1, CYCLEMASTER mode
firewire0: 1 nodes, maxhop <= 0, cable IRM = 0 (me)
firewire0: bus manager 0 (me)
isab0: <PCI-ISA bridge> at device 31.0 on pci0
isa0: <ISA bus> on isab0
atapci0: <Intel ICH4 UDMA100 controller> port 0x1f0-0x1f7,0x3f6,0x170-0x177,0x376,0xbfa0-0xbfaf at device 31.1 on pci0
ata0: <ATA channel 0> on atapci0
ata1: <ATA channel 1> on atapci0
pci0: <multimedia, audio> at device 31.5 (no driver attached)
pci0: <simple comms, generic modem> at device 31.6 (no driver attached)
acpi_tz0: <Thermal Zone> on acpi0
atkbdc0: <Keyboard controller (i8042)> port 0x60,0x64,0x62,0x66 irq 1 on acpi0
atkbd0: <AT Keyboard> irq 1 on atkbdc0
kbd0 at atkbd0
atkbd0: [GIANT-LOCKED]
psm0: <PS/2 Mouse> flags 0x1000 irq 12 on atkbdc0
psm0: [GIANT-LOCKED]
psm0: model Generic PS/2 mouse, device ID 0
pmtimer0 on isa0
orm0: <ISA Option ROMs> at iomem 0xc0000-0xcefff,0xcf000-0xcf7ff,0xcf800-0xcffff on isa0
ppc0: parallel port not found.
sc0: <System console> at flags 0x100 on isa0
sc0: VGA <16 virtual consoles, flags=0x300>
sio0: configured irq 4 not in bitmap of probed irqs 0
sio0: port may not be enabled
sio0 at port 0x3f8-0x3ff irq 4 flags 0x10 on isa0
sio0: type 8250 or not responding
sio1: configured irq 3 not in bitmap of probed irqs 0
sio1: port may not be enabled
vga0: <Generic ISA VGA> at port 0x3c0-0x3df iomem 0xa0000-0xbffff on isa0
Timecounter "TSC" frequency 2392040980 Hz quality 800
Timecounters tick every 1.000 msec
cardbus0: Resource not specified in CIS: id=10, size=100
cardbus0: Resource not specified in CIS: id=14, size=400
dc0: <Netgear FA511 10/100BaseTX> port 0xd000-0xd0ff mem 0xf6001000-0xf60013ff irq 11 at device 0.0 on cardbus0
miibus1: <MII bus> on dc0
ukphy0: <Generic IEEE 802.3u media interface> on miibus1
ukphy0:  10baseT, 10baseT-FDX, 100baseTX, 100baseTX-FDX, auto
dc0: Ethernet address: 00:0f:b5:45:d3:ae
acd0: CDRW <HL-DT-STCD-RW/DVD-ROM GCC-4243N/A102> at ata0-master UDMA33
ad0: 38154MB <HITACHI DK23EB-40 00K0A0C0> at ata1-master UDMA100
acd0: FAILURE - INQUIRY ILLEGAL REQUEST asc=0x24 ascq=0x00
acd0: FAILURE - INQUIRY ILLEGAL REQUEST asc=0x24 ascq=0x00
cd0 at ata0 bus 0 target 0 lun 0
cd0: <HL-DT-ST RW/DVD GCC-4243N A102> Removable CD-ROM SCSI-0 device
cd0: 33.000MB/s transfers
cd0: Attempt to query device size failed: NOT READY, Medium not present
Trying to mount root from ufs:/dev/ad0s1a
pcm0: <Intel ICH4 (82801DB)> port 0xb800-0xb8ff,0xbc40-0xbc7f mem 0xf4fff800-0xf4fff9ff,0xf4fff400-0xf4fff4ff irq 9 at device 31.5 on pci0
pcm0: <SigmaTel STAC9750/51 AC97 Codec>
drm0: <ATI Radeon LW RV200 Mobility 7500 M7> port 0xc000-0xc0ff mem 0xe8000000-0xefffffff,0xfcff0000-0xfcffffff irq 11 at device 0.0 on pci1
info: [drm] AGP at 0xe0000000 128MB
info: [drm] Initialized radeon 1.25.0 20060524
info: [drm] Setting GART location based on new memory map
info: [drm] writeback test succeeded in 1 usecs
pcbsd#      

_______________________________________________
Support mailing list
Support@...
http://lists.pcbsd.org/mailman/listinfo/support
Kris Moore | 4 Aug 21:42 2008

Re: HPPrintingDrivers1.7.3-PV01.pbi

Linux wrote:
> Kris
>  I had tried PC-BSD version 1.4 last year. I found it excellent in most use 
> areas but lacked some support I needed. Just loaded in 1.51 great Port. I 
> loaded it on a laptop Dell 5100 as a stand alone. I liked it that much.
>  Last year when I installed 1.4 a driver was missing in the Printer Wizard for 
> my Officejet 5610. You added it and made a new pbi with the missing printer 
> dirver which I then installed.
> This is the pbi
> HPPrintingDrivers1.7.3-PV01.pbi
> As PCBSD once again is missing the Officejet 5610 driver would I be able to 
> use the same HPPrintingDrivers PBI that you made for 1.4 to be used by me 
> with 1.5 ???
> If not how can I add the Officejet 5610 driver and make a new PBI
> 
> Thanks Bob
> _______________________________________________
> Support mailing list
> Support@...
> http://lists.pcbsd.org/mailman/listinfo/support
> 
> !DSPAM:1,4894813819691963088563!
> 
> 

Bob,

Do you by any chance remember which freebsd port these printer drivers 
were located in? I may be able to load it into the next release of 
PC-BSD by default for you :)

--

-- 

Kris Moore
PC-BSD Software
http://www.pcbsd.com
Kris Moore | 4 Aug 21:45 2008

Re: ndis not working with bcmw5l_sys.ko

Linux wrote:
> Kris
>  ..this is long so Thanks in Advance for your response.
> using ndisgen and my bcmwl5.inf and sys files I produced a bcmwl5_sys.ko which worked great with PCBSD 1.3
and 1.4 for my Dell truemobile wifi.
> ndis and if_ndis and the bcmwl5_sys.ko are not working with PCBSD 1.51.
> The card scans No Wifif Networks and I have several.
>  I tried the old bcmwl5_sys and a new one generated with ndisgen on PCBSD 1.51 both are recognized by the
system and the network manager but No Signal. The wired card works fine but this laptop without a wireless
is useless to me.
> Below are  listings of  /boot/loader.conf  ..ifconfig..kldstat..dmesg
>  ....The bfe0 is Broken 2yrs..the dc0 is my working Wired Cat5 a PCMCIA Netgear NIC..
> I am also sending a link to a screen shot. 
> http://usera.imagecave.com/sqlpython/sqlpython_PCbsd1.5.png
> 
> pcbsd# cat /boot/loader.conf
> linux_load="YES"
> ulpt_load="YES"
> #vesa_load="YES"
> #splash_pcx_load="YES"
> #bitmap_load="YES"
> #bitmap_name="/boot/loading-screen.pcx"
> hw.ata.atapi_dma="1"
> autoboot_delay="5"
> kern.ipc.shmseg=1024
> kern.ipc.shmmni=1024
> ndis_load="YES"
> if_ndis_load="YES"
> BCMWL5_SYS_load="YES"           
> 

Well, you do have the driver loaded properly, otherwise you wouldn't 
even get this far, and have it show up at all as ndis0. PC-BSD 1.5.1 is 
based on FreeBSD 6-Stable or FreeBSD 6.3 in this case. Maybe something 
has been broken in the BSD with the update?

Do you know specifically which model Wifi card this is? Its possible 
that we have native support now, since many new cards have been added in 
7.x.

--

-- 

Kris Moore
PC-BSD Software
http://www.pcbsd.com
Linux | 6 Aug 23:33 2008
Picon
Picon

Fwd: HPPrintingDrivers1.7.3-PV01.pbi


Picon Picon
From: Linux <sqlpython@...>
Subject: HPPrintingDrivers1.7.3-PV01.pbi
Date: 2008-08-02 15:40:29 GMT
Kris
 I had tried PC-BSD version 1.4 last year. I found it excellent in most use 
areas but lacked some support I needed. Just loaded in 1.51 great Port. I 
loaded it on a laptop Dell 5100 as a stand alone. I liked it that much.
 Last year when I installed 1.4 a driver was missing in the Printer Wizard for 
my Officejet 5610. You added it and made a new pbi with the missing printer 
dirver which I then installed.
This is the pbi
HPPrintingDrivers1.7.3-PV01.pbi
As PCBSD once again is missing the Officejet 5610 driver would I be able to 
use the same HPPrintingDrivers PBI that you made for 1.4 to be used by me 
with 1.5 ???
If not how can I add the Officejet 5610 driver and make a new PBI

Thanks Bob
_______________________________________________
Support mailing list
Support@...
http://lists.pcbsd.org/mailman/listinfo/support
Linux | 6 Aug 23:41 2008
Picon
Picon

BCM4xx w/ ndsigen Fails.

 I had posted a message regarding the fact that 1.4 with ndisgen made my 
bcmwl5.inf Win wifi drivers work on my Dell Inspiron 5100. 
However although this compiles w/o errors on port 1.51 and load ndis and 
ir_ndis as well as the new bcmw5l_sys.ko driver. I get No Signal on the wifi.
Has ndisgen busted in 1.51?
Who might have any info?
Linux | 7 Aug 04:27 2008
Picon
Picon

HPPrintingDrivers1.7.3-PV01.pbi

Linux wrote:
> Kris
>  I had tried PC-BSD version 1.4 last year. I found it excellent in most use 
> areas but lacked some support I needed. Just loaded in 1.51 great Port. I 
> loaded it on a laptop Dell 5100 as a stand alone. I liked it that much.
>  Last year when I installed 1.4 a driver was missing in the Printer Wizard 
for 
> my Officejet 5610. You added it and made a new pbi with the missing printer 
> dirver which I then installed.
> This is the pbi
> HPPrintingDrivers1.7.3-PV01.pbi
> As PCBSD once again is missing the Officejet 5610 driver would I be able to 
> use the same HPPrintingDrivers PBI that you made for 1.4 to be used by me 
> with 1.5 ???
> If not how can I add the Officejet 5610 driver and make a new PBI
> 
> Thanks Bob
> _______________________________________________
> Support mailing list
> Support at lists.pcbsd.org
> http://lists.pcbsd.org/mailman/listinfo/support
> 
> !DSPAM:1,4894813819691963088563!
> 
> 

>
>Bob,

>Do you by any chance remember which freebsd port these printer drivers 
>were located in? I may be able to load it into the next release of 
>PC-BSD by default for you :)

 Kris
 Thanks..
 I was using them in 1.4xx I believe 1.41
Bob
Linux | 7 Aug 04:49 2008
Picon
Picon

ndis not working with bcmw5l_sys.ko

> BCMWL5_SYS_load="YES"           
> 
>
>Well, you do have the driver loaded properly, otherwise you wouldn't 
>even get this far, and have it show up at all as ndis0. PC-BSD 1.5.1 is 
>based on FreeBSD 6-Stable or FreeBSD 6.3 in this case. Maybe something 
>has been broken in the BSD with the update?
>
>Do you know specifically which model Wifi card this is? Its possible 
>that we have native support now, since many new cards have been added in 
>7.x.
>
>
>-- 
>
>Kris Moore
>PC-BSD Software

Kris
Specifically lspci
 Broadcom Corporation Dell Wireless 1390 WLAN Mini-PCI Card (rev 01)

Thanks
Bob
Linux | 8 Aug 08:56 2008
Picon
Picon

ndis not working with bcmw5l_sys.ko

Kris
 I managed to get the ndis to connect.
Apparently, I mistyped my ssid. ALthough it will periodically drop the signal on either or the two WiFi routers.
This leads to another problem. The ndis is set to DHCP and so when you choose to Configure NDIS you can SCAN the for WIFI networks in the area. Nothing ever shows up although there are three within the area CLOSE.
So, as the scanning features is not working I must type in the ndis configure the ssid which I am near to reconnect. Don't we have a utility that can see Wifi Networks like KwifiManager or WireLessManager or Knetworkmanager or anything.
 Isn' t there a method to use a GUI and check FreeBSD ports for such utilities?

Thanks..getting there One Step at a Time.

Bob

_______________________________________________
Support mailing list
Support@...
http://lists.pcbsd.org/mailman/listinfo/support
Kris Moore | 8 Aug 15:19 2008

Re: ndis not working with bcmw5l_sys.ko

Linux wrote:
> Kris
>  I managed to get the ndis to connect.
> Apparently, I mistyped my ssid. ALthough it will periodically drop the signal on either or the two WiFi routers.
> This leads to another problem. The ndis is set to DHCP and so when you choose to Configure NDIS you can SCAN
the for WIFI networks in the area. Nothing ever shows up although there are three within the area CLOSE.
> So, as the scanning features is not working I must type in the ndis configure the ssid which I am near to
reconnect. Don't we have a utility that can see Wifi Networks like KwifiManager or WireLessManager or
Knetworkmanager or anything.
>  Isn' t there a method to use a GUI and check FreeBSD ports for such utilities?
> 
> Thanks..getting there One Step at a Time. 
> 
> Bob
> 

Bob,

The wifi tool in PC-BSD is capable of scanning just fine, however most 
of the ndisgen drivers do not scan properly from what I've seen. It only 
usually works with native drivers, which are built in. You can test this 
by running this command:

ifconfig <device> list scan

Does it return any found SSIDs or wifi networks?

Also, have you tried our 7.0 alpha yet? Its based on FreeBSD 7, and 
includes more WiFi drivers, possibly even the one for your card.

--

-- 

Kris Moore
PC-BSD Software
http://www.pcbsd.com

Gmane