LibreSSL 2.2.1 released
Brent Cook <busterb <at> gmail.com>
2015-07-08 12:49:25 GMT
We have released LibreSSL 2.2.1, which will be arriving in the
LibreSSL directory of your local OpenBSD mirror soon.
This release continues from the OpenBSD 5.8 development tree, featuring
expanded OS support, code improvements, and feature removal. Also note
that SSLv3 support has not been removed yet, but it should happen soon.
Notable changes in this release are:
* Assorted build fixes for musl, HP-UX, Mingw, and Solaris.
* Initial support for Windows 2009, 2003, and XP.
* Protocol parsing conversions to BoringSSL's CRYPTO ByteString (CBS) API
* Added EC_curve_nid2nist and EC_curve_nist2nid from OpenSSL
* Removed Dynamic Engine support
* Removed MDC-2DES support
The LibreSSL project continues improvement of the codebase to reflect modern,
safe programming practices. We welcome feedback and improvements from the
broader community. Thanks to all of the contributors who helped make this