CVS commit: htdocs/developers/features
Todd Vierling <tv <at> netbsd.org>
2002-04-01 19:38:47 GMT
Module Name: htdocs
Committed By: tv
Date: Mon Apr 1 19:38:47 UTC 2002
htdocs/developers/features: index.html table
Add some important build info needed for evaluation of 1.6 build ability:
* Beef up Last-Snapshot. Default to "never" instead, and show full 8-digit
year. Update to exactly what's available from ftp.netbsd.org. Use
"Unknown" to show ports which have had known -current snapshots, but do
not currently have a snapshot on ftp.netbsd.org.
* Group all the toolchain bits together by putting "gdb" immediately
* All ports for which the install media is built by some structure *not* in
src/distrib now gets "Missing" in the "sysinst" column.
* All ports for which there is no install media to speak of now gets
"Missing" in the "sysinst" column. (The concept of "install" media for
things like evb* and hpc* may seem foreign, but a simple wrap-up of a
ramdisk with sysinst really should exist even for these ports.)
* The values "egcs", "O2" (renamed to "egcsO2"), and "2.9.1" in the
toolchain version columns are now highlighted in red, as these are
considered "old" and should be replaced.