CVS commit: pkgsrc/x11
Matthias Scheler <tron <at> netbsd.org>
2009-10-25 22:54:03 GMT
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: tron
Date: Sun Oct 25 22:54:03 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/x11/xlockmore: Makefile Makefile.common distinfo
Update "xlockmore" and "xlockmore-lite" packages to version 5.29.1.
Changes since version 5.28:
- Undo a cleanup in vroot.h, as xlock exits on startup with a BadWindow
on pievwm and tvtwm.
- juggler3d mode stolen from xscreensaver with help from Tim Auckland.
Jouk Jansen made safe for VMS and fixed colour problem.
- nose: cleaned up for win32. Still do not know why this mode has
bottom task bar.
- petri: crashed due to shift of int, fix from Dr Nigel Warr
<warr AT kp.uni-koeln.de>. petri improved for win32, should not be
red all the time now.
- penrose should be working again. Other small fixes for life, etc.
- image: image set right away and added option -icononly to only display
image when in password window
- Xinerama patch so the password window will be displayed on one screen
thanks to Kaelyn Uhrain <satyr_22901 AT yahoo.com>. (On the wish
list would be to have password window on screen with mouse instead
of first screen.
- SuSE patch set thanks to Stanislav Brabec <sbrabec AT suse.cz> and
Petr Gajdos <pgajdos AT suse.cz>. For problems in code and compiler
warnings: fixes build with GLTT and FTGL modules, return if fontset