CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/dovecot
Geert Hendrickx <ghen <at> netbsd.org>
2007-08-01 10:56:25 GMT
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: ghen
Date: Wed Aug 1 10:56:24 UTC 2007
pkgsrc/mail/dovecot: Makefile distinfo
Update to Dovecot 1.0.3. Some small fixes and one regression from 1.0.2:
- deliver: v1.0.2's bounce fix caused message to be always saved to
INBOX even if Sieve script had discard, reject or redirect commands.
- LDAP: auth_bind=yes and empty auth_bind_userdn leaked memory
- ACL plugin: If user was given i (insert) right for a mailbox, but
not all s/t/w (seen, deleted, other flags) rights, COPY and APPEND
commands weren't supposed to allow saving those flags. This is
technically a security fix, but it's unlikely this caused problems
- ACL plugin: i (insert) right didn't work unless user was also given
l (lookup) right.
- Solaris: Fixed filesystem quota for autofs mounts.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.99 -r1.100 pkgsrc/mail/dovecot/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.68 -r1.69 pkgsrc/mail/dovecot/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.