CVS commit: pkgsrc/textproc/py-jinja2
Klaus Klein <kleink <at> netbsd.org>
2013-05-21 19:51:22 GMT
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: kleink
Date: Tue May 21 19:51:22 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/textproc/py-jinja2: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update py-jinja2 to 2.7.
(codename Translation, released on May 20th 2013)
- Choice and prefix loaders now dispatch source and template lookup
separately in order to work in combination with module loaders as
- Fixed filesizeformat.
- Added a non-silent option for babel extraction.
- Added `urlencode` filter that automatically quotes values for
URL safe usage with utf-8 as only supported encoding. If applications
want to change this encoding they can override the filter.
- Added `keep-trailing-newline` configuration to environments and
templates to optionally preserve the final trailing newline.
- Accessing `last` on the loop context no longer causes the iterator
to be consumed into a list.
- Python requirement changed: 2.6, 2.7 or >= 3.3 are required now,
supported by same source code, using the "six" compatibility library.
- Allow `contextfunction` and other decorators to be applied to `__call__`.
- Added support for changing from newline to different signs in the `wordwrap`