Dave Korn | 2 Mar 01:08 2009

[Fwd: Uploading mpfr-2.4]

> It seems that this request:
> 
> http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2009-01/msg00113.html
> 
> is still waiting for upload.

  Oops, looks like it got missed.  Is anyone else around tonight?  If I don't
hear back in the next 30 minutes that someone jumped in there before me, I'll
give the packaging a once-over and upload it.

    cheers,
      DaveK

Dave Korn | 2 Mar 01:15 2009

Re: [Fwd: Uploading mpfr-2.4]

Dave Korn wrote:
>> It seems that this request:
>>
>> http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2009-01/msg00113.html
>>
>> is still waiting for upload.
> 
> 
>   Oops, looks like it got missed.  Is anyone else around tonight?  If I don't
> hear back in the next 30 minutes that someone jumped in there before me, I'll
> give the packaging a once-over and upload it.

  DB has just mentioned to me off-list that he's about to be ready to upload
2.4.1-1, so we'll just let that one slide.

    cheers,
      DaveK

David Billinghurst | 2 Mar 12:35 2009
Picon

[RFU] mpfr-2.4.1-1 for cygwin 1.5

I have a cygwin 1.5 build of mpfr-2.4.1 for available for upload.  I expect this will be the final 
build for 1.5. It just contains a few bug fixes from upstream.  The setup.hint files are unchanged.

The package builds OOTB and pass all tests in the testsuites.

############################################################################

D=http://billinghurst.customer.netspace.net.au/cygwin

mkdir mpfr
cd mpfr
wget ${D}/mpfr/mpfr-2.4.1-1-src.tar.bz2
wget ${D}/mpfr/mpfr-2.4.1-1.tar.bz2
wget ${D}/mpfr/setup.hint
mkdir libmpfr-devel
cd libmpfr-devel
wget ${D}/mpfr/libmpfr-devel/libmpfr-devel-2.4.1-1.tar.bz2
wget ${D}/mpfr/libmpfr-devel/setup.hint
cd ..
mkdir libmpfr1
cd libmpfr1
wget ${D}/mpfr/libmpfr1/libmpfr1-2.4.1-1.tar.bz2
wget ${D}/mpfr/libmpfr1/setup.hint
cd ../..

David Billinghurst | 2 Mar 12:36 2009
Picon

[RFU] mpfr-2.4.1-2 for cygwin 1.7

I have a cygwin 1.7 build of mpfr-2.4.1 for available for upload.  This is the first build for 1.7 
It just contains a few bug fixes from upstream.  The setup.hint files are unchanged.

The package builds OOTB and pass all tests in the testsuites.

############################################################################

D=http://billinghurst.customer.netspace.net.au/cygwin-1.7

mkdir mpfr
cd mpfr
wget ${D}/mpfr/mpfr-2.4.1-2-src.tar.bz2
wget ${D}/mpfr/mpfr-2.4.1-2.tar.bz2
wget ${D}/mpfr/setup.hint
mkdir libmpfr-devel
cd libmpfr-devel
wget ${D}/mpfr/libmpfr-devel/libmpfr-devel-2.4.1-2.tar.bz2
wget ${D}/mpfr/libmpfr-devel/setup.hint
cd ..
mkdir libmpfr1
cd libmpfr1
wget ${D}/mpfr/libmpfr1/libmpfr1-2.4.1-2.tar.bz2
wget ${D}/mpfr/libmpfr1/setup.hint
cd ../..

Corinna Vinschen | 2 Mar 12:48 2009

Re: [RFU] mpfr-2.4.1-2 for cygwin 1.7

On Mar  2 22:36, David Billinghurst wrote:
> D=http://billinghurst.customer.netspace.net.au/cygwin-1.7
>
> mkdir mpfr
> cd mpfr
> wget ${D}/mpfr/mpfr-2.4.1-2-src.tar.bz2
> wget ${D}/mpfr/mpfr-2.4.1-2.tar.bz2
> wget ${D}/mpfr/setup.hint
> mkdir libmpfr-devel
> cd libmpfr-devel
> wget ${D}/mpfr/libmpfr-devel/libmpfr-devel-2.4.1-2.tar.bz2
> wget ${D}/mpfr/libmpfr-devel/setup.hint
> cd ..
> mkdir libmpfr1
> cd libmpfr1
> wget ${D}/mpfr/libmpfr1/libmpfr1-2.4.1-2.tar.bz2
> wget ${D}/mpfr/libmpfr1/setup.hint
> cd ../..

Uploaded.

Thanks,
Corinna

--

-- 
Corinna Vinschen                  Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader          cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Red Hat

(Continue reading)

Corinna Vinschen | 2 Mar 12:48 2009

Re: [RFU] mpfr-2.4.1-1 for cygwin 1.5

On Mar  2 22:35, David Billinghurst wrote:
> D=http://billinghurst.customer.netspace.net.au/cygwin
>
> mkdir mpfr
> cd mpfr
> wget ${D}/mpfr/mpfr-2.4.1-1-src.tar.bz2
> wget ${D}/mpfr/mpfr-2.4.1-1.tar.bz2
> wget ${D}/mpfr/setup.hint
> mkdir libmpfr-devel
> cd libmpfr-devel
> wget ${D}/mpfr/libmpfr-devel/libmpfr-devel-2.4.1-1.tar.bz2
> wget ${D}/mpfr/libmpfr-devel/setup.hint
> cd ..
> mkdir libmpfr1
> cd libmpfr1
> wget ${D}/mpfr/libmpfr1/libmpfr1-2.4.1-1.tar.bz2
> wget ${D}/mpfr/libmpfr1/setup.hint
> cd ../..

Uploaded.

Thanks,
Corinna

--

-- 
Corinna Vinschen                  Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader          cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Red Hat

(Continue reading)

David Billinghurst | 2 Mar 12:49 2009
Picon

[RFU] gmp-4.2.4-2 for cygwin 1.7

I have a build of gmp-4.2.4 for cygwin 1.7 available for upload.

This is the first build for cygwin-1.7.  There are a couple of changes 
from gmp-4.2.4-1 (for cygwin-1.5)

1) The DLL for C++ binding libgmpxx3 is in a separate sub-package
as we will need to bump the version number once g++-4 is the system 
compiler.  This establishes a legacy package for g++-3.

2) There are three patches from http://gmplib.org/

[2008-12-26] The function mpz_perfect_power_p does not work correctly 
for negative arguments, but rejects many negative perfect powers.

[2008-11-09] When calling mpf_set_str (perhaps indirectly via 
mpf_init_set_str or mpf_inp_str, or via the C++ interface) with the 
argument for the base set to 0, any exponent will be ignored. Patch

[2008-11-08] The mpf_eq function sometimes compares too few bits, not 
just too many (the latter is documented). This might lead to precision loss.

############################################################################

D=http://billinghurst.customer.netspace.net.au/cygwin-1.7

mkdir gmp
cd gmp
wget ${D}/gmp/gmp-4.2.4-2-src.tar.bz2
wget ${D}/gmp/gmp-4.2.4-2.tar.bz2
wget ${D}/gmp/setup.hint
(Continue reading)

Corinna Vinschen | 2 Mar 13:10 2009

Re: [RFU] gmp-4.2.4-2 for cygwin 1.7

Hi David,

there's a problem with libgmp3xx:

On Mar  2 22:49, David Billinghurst wrote:
> mkdir libgmp3
> wget ${D}/gmp/libgmp3/libgmp3-4.2.4-2.tar.bz2
> wget ${D}/gmp/libgmp3/setup.hint
> cd ..
>
> mkdir libgmp3xx
> wget ${D}/gmp/libgmp3xx/libgmp3xx-4.2.4-2.tar.bz2

12:02:12 ERROR 404: Not Found.

Corinna

--

-- 
Corinna Vinschen                  Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader          cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Red Hat

David Billinghurst | 2 Mar 13:19 2009
Picon

Re: [RFU] gmp-4.2.4-2 for cygwin 1.7

Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> Hi David,
> 
> 
> there's a problem with libgmp3xx:
> 
> On Mar  2 22:49, David Billinghurst wrote:
>> mkdir libgmp3
>> wget ${D}/gmp/libgmp3/libgmp3-4.2.4-2.tar.bz2
>> wget ${D}/gmp/libgmp3/setup.hint
>> cd ..
>>
>> mkdir libgmp3xx
>> wget ${D}/gmp/libgmp3xx/libgmp3xx-4.2.4-2.tar.bz2
> 
> 12:02:12 ERROR 404: Not Found.
> 
> 
> Corinna
> 

Sorry.  s/3xx/xx3/ in the last few lines AND missing "cd libgmp3".

I should have written:

############################################################################

D=http://billinghurst.customer.netspace.net.au/cygwin-1.7

mkdir gmp
(Continue reading)

Corinna Vinschen | 2 Mar 14:22 2009

Re: [RFU] gmp-4.2.4-2 for cygwin 1.7

On Mar  2 23:19, David Billinghurst wrote:
> D=http://billinghurst.customer.netspace.net.au/cygwin-1.7
>
> mkdir gmp
> cd gmp
> wget ${D}/gmp/gmp-4.2.4-2-src.tar.bz2
> wget ${D}/gmp/gmp-4.2.4-2.tar.bz2
> wget ${D}/gmp/setup.hint
>
> mkdir libgmp-devel
> cd libgmp-devel
> wget ${D}/gmp/libgmp-devel/libgmp-devel-4.2.4-2.tar.bz2
> wget ${D}/gmp/libgmp-devel/setup.hint
> cd ..
>
> mkdir libgmp3
> cd libgmp3
> wget ${D}/gmp/libgmp3/libgmp3-4.2.4-2.tar.bz2
> wget ${D}/gmp/libgmp3/setup.hint
> cd ..
>
> mkdir libgmpxx3
> cd libgmpxx3
> wget ${D}/gmp/libgmpxx3/libgmpxx3-4.2.4-2.tar.bz2
> wget ${D}/gmp/libgmpxx3/setup.hint
> cd ../..

Uploaded.

Thanks,
(Continue reading)


Gmane