Ger Apeldoorn | 13 Mar 10:59 2007
Picon

Bug in LDAPAuthentication.php?


Hi, 

I'd like to report a possible bug.

I'm using MediaWiki 1.9 and am setting up OpenLDAP authentication.

I was unable to add users, because of a malformed userDN of the target user. (it was something like uid=testuserou=public,dc=uranus,dc=lan)

I changed this line:
$username . $wgLDAPWriteLocation[$_SESSION['wsDomain']];
To:
$username . ", " . $wgLDAPWriteLocation[$_SESSION['wsDomain']];

which fixed my problem.

Greetings,

Ger Apeldoorn
----------------------------------------------
Apeldoorn IT	-	http://www.gerapeldoorn.nl
Lane, Ryan | 13 Mar 14:12 2007
Picon

Re: Bug in LDAPAuthentication.php?

Shouldn't you fix the malformed userDN? ;) 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: mediawiki-enterprise-bounces@... 
> [mailto:mediawiki-enterprise-bounces@...] On 
> Behalf Of Ger Apeldoorn
> Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 4:59 AM
> To: mediawiki-enterprise@...
> Subject: [Mediawiki-enterprise] Bug in LDAPAuthentication.php?
> 
> 
> Hi, 
> 
> I'd like to report a possible bug.
> 
> I'm using MediaWiki 1.9 and am setting up OpenLDAP authentication.
> 
> I was unable to add users, because of a malformed userDN of 
> the target user. (it was something like 
> uid=testuserou=public,dc=uranus,dc=lan)
> 
> I changed this line:
> $username . $wgLDAPWriteLocation[$_SESSION['wsDomain']];
> To:
> $username . ", " . $wgLDAPWriteLocation[$_SESSION['wsDomain']];
> 
> which fixed my problem.
> 
> Greetings,
> 
(Continue reading)

Lane, Ryan | 13 Mar 14:13 2007
Picon

Re: Bug in LDAPAuthentication.php?

Hmm, maybe I should read these a little better before I comment :).

I'll take a look at this. 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: mediawiki-enterprise-bounces@... 
> [mailto:mediawiki-enterprise-bounces@...] On 
> Behalf Of Lane, Ryan
> Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 8:13 AM
> To: mediawiki-enterprise@...
> Subject: Re: [Mediawiki-enterprise] Bug in LDAPAuthentication.php?
> 
> Shouldn't you fix the malformed userDN? ;) 
> 
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: mediawiki-enterprise-bounces@...
> > [mailto:mediawiki-enterprise-bounces@...] 
> On Behalf Of 
> > Ger Apeldoorn
> > Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 4:59 AM
> > To: mediawiki-enterprise@...
> > Subject: [Mediawiki-enterprise] Bug in LDAPAuthentication.php?
> > 
> > 
> > Hi,
> > 
> > I'd like to report a possible bug.
> > 
> > I'm using MediaWiki 1.9 and am setting up OpenLDAP authentication.
> > 
(Continue reading)


Gmane