The Rich Web Experience
/ Continuous Delivery Experience
is the event that brings together web architects, developers, and designers who are changing the face of the web. You will gain a deeper understanding of emerging technologies, fresh ideas, and best practices.
iOS, Android, Mobile Web, Responsive Design, NoSQL,
Grails, Web Security, Cloud, and more.
- Neal Ford - Application Architect at ThoughtWorks, Inc.
- Connie Finkelman - Front-end Experience Architect
- Pratik Patel - CTO TripLingo & Code Hacker
- Stuart Halloway - President of Cognitect
- Ken Sipe - Architect, Web Application Security Expert
- Brian Sam-Bodden - Rubyist, Java author and Open Source Advocate
- Raju Gandhi - Java/Ruby Developer/Language Geek
- Nathaniel Schutta - Author, speaker, software architect focused on user interface design.
- Brian Sletten - Forward Leaning Software Engineer
- Kenneth Kousen - Author of "Making Java Groovy"
- Matt Stine - Platform Engineer, Cloud Foundry at Pivotal
- Johnny Wey - Vice President, Engineering at MapVine
- Josh Long - Developer Advocate
- Christopher Judd - Developer, Consultant, Author & Mobility Expert
- James Harmon - Android Trainer and Consultant
- Daniel Hinojosa - Independent Consultant/Developer
- Adrian Cole - Cloud Engineer at Twitter
- Steven Pousty - Steve is a developer evangelist for Red Hat's OpenShift
- Gabriel Dayley - Web Warrior
- Judson Flamm - Chief Architect | iGlobal Stores
- Peter Pavlovich - Principal Cloud Engineer, Kronos Incorporated
- Aaron Frost - Front End Junkie, Author, Aspiring Designer
- Arun Gupta - Director of Developer Advocacy at Red Hat
- Andy Painter - CTO of Davisbase Consulting
- Thomas Valletta - Mobile Architect
- Craig Walls - Author of Spring in Action
- Joe Barnes - Senior Software Architect at Mentor Graphics
- Jerry Gulla - Senior Development Manager at Sonos
- Andrew Glover - Engineering Manager, Netflix
RWX / CDX 2014 will include 11 optional full-day workshops, including:
- Angular Workshop
- Developing Reactive Apps with Play Framework and Akka
- Developing Web Apps with Grails
- Android Workshop
- Semantic Web Workshop
- Web Application Security Workshop
- iOS Workshop
- Ember.js Workshop
- Continuous Delivery Workshop
In addition, RWX will offer over 20 half-day workshop sessions.
NFJS and Rich Web Experience are eligible to receive an additional $150 disount!
To take advantage of this offer use the discount code: rwx150cdealum
Two Great Events
RWX / CDX will be held in conjunction with The Continuous Delivery experience.
CDX will focus on automation techniques used to create better software for the Java Platform.
CDX is your opportunity to learn from automation experts; covering Continuous Delivery, Cloud, Jenkins, Sonar, Chef, Puppet and Gradle projects.
Your pass to RWX / CDX includes access to The Continuous Delivery Experience.
Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
Where miles of spectacular soft sand beaches meet the far-reaching blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean stands The Westin Beach Resort, Fort Lauderdale. An oceanfront retreat with an inspirational setting on Fort Lauderdale Beach.
All Inclusive Travel Packages
Save time and money. We are offering all inclusive travel packages that include:
conference registration, 3 or 4 nights lodging (depending on package), and airfare (within the continental US). These
rates are great, check out the details at: therichwebexperience.com
We hope you will join us in Fort Lauderdale!
RWX / CDX Symposium Director