Senior Rails Developer (Prestigious Content Management Firm looking for 2 Sr. Developers (Full Time-PERM)
2014-03-02 15:40:08 GMT
My client is on the lookout for experienced senior-level RoR developer(s) who embraces elegant system design and enjoys the zen of majestically orchestrated deployments. Their team of developers keep the firm on track to exceed our client expectations at every level. As a Senior Rails Developer at this firm you will be building amazing, magical things to shock and awe the competition.
The development team has an excellent office environment with motorized standing desks, the hardware of your choice (Mac or Linux systems highly encouraged - maybe those new Mac Pros will be out by the time we find you?) and a quiet office to keep the focus.
Client is a stable, profitable late-stage startup with a laid back environment that includes routine ping-pong matches. We are growning rapidly with offices in NYC and Phoenix. Our focus is on bringing together talented journalists with the increasing demand for unique content development.
Position is located just north of Camelback Mountain (PHX/PV area). Positions are Full Time Permanent positions.
Skills and Other Things We Need You to Have
- 3+ years of Rails development experience, Rails 3+, dabbling with Rails 4 a plus
- Solid understanding and use of the shell, git, rspec, etc
- Capistrano and cloud deployment
- Self-starting and capable of contributing to product planning. You will be helping to define the product you are building and will be expected to have a keen understanding of the target audience and what they need
- Entrepreneurial spirit and revenue focused
- Excellent communication and team participation
- Comfy with rapid iterative development
You are subscribed to the Google Groups "Phoenix Ruby Users Group" group.
To post, send email to phoenix-ruby-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org
To unsubscribe, send email to phoenix-ruby-unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org
See http://rubyaz.org for group details
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Phoenix Ruby Users Group" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to phoenix-ruby+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.