Co+Hoots CodeDay Mentors, Volunteers and Judges
2015-05-20 00:32:53 GMT
Hi,Co+Hoots is hosting the upcoming Code Day Phoenix (https://codeday.org/phoenix) event this Saturday and Sunday on May 23-24 (noon to noon).I’d love you two to be among the small group of people that judge the programs that are created at this event.The time commitment is one hour this coming Sunday, May 24 starting at 11:00 AM.Co+Hoots is located at 1027 E Washington in downtown Phoenix.What do you say? I know it already sounds like fun. Are you available?Who else would make a good judge?Here's the Judging CriteriaThe judging criteria are from most to least important:
- Would you use it/play it?
- PolishYou should provide a lot of input on effort. The goal is to reward people who worked hard, not just people who are inherently good. Some useful feedback:
- Who did you see working a lot, and who only did a little?
- Did one team use a framework which was easier than the rest?
- What did the team know coming into the event?
- Which teams really pushed themselves?
You are subscribed to the Google Groups "Phoenix Ruby Users Group" group.
To post, send email to phoenix-ruby-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org
To unsubscribe, send email to phoenix-ruby-unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org
See http://rubyaz.org for group details
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Phoenix Ruby Users Group" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to phoenix-ruby+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.