I have a full time opportunity for a Support Engineer here in Austin. To apply, send your resume to jeff-P9if04YXLyUJvtFkdXX2HpqQE7yCjDx5@public.gmane.org
Our client is seeking a highly motivated, self-directed individual to join their customer support team as a Support Engineer. In this role you will provide support to customers dealing with issues surrounding the use of the company's product.
A deep desire to provide excellent customer service coupled with a strong (and broad) technical background will be imperative to succeed at this position.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Field customer support requests (telephone, web, email), perform problem determination, and deliver solutions
• On-Call (rotation) for Support for Critical Issues (scheduled in advance)
• Track open customer issues, communicate status to customers
• Interface with engineering to develop and test solutions
• Work with engineering to install and test new versions of products
• Follow up with customers to verify solutions are successful
• Summarize, communicate and escalate customer experiences
Required Experience / Skills:
• One or more years' experience providing technical support for enterprise software solutions
• Experience with Linux system administration (Windows exp. is a plus)
• Experience with network administration
• Excellent phone and email skills, positive customer-centric attitude
• Strong problem solving skills
• Organized, self-starter with an ability to follow through on issues under minimal supervision
• Ability to multi-task and quickly shift contexts
Desired Experience / Skills:
• BS in information technology related field
• Experience supporting products with TCP/IP and SNMP networking components
• Experience with: Python, Zope, MySQL, WMI, DCOM
• Experience with systems and network monitoring tools (Zenoss, Nagios, BMC, etc.)
Jeff Brockmeyer - IT Recruiter
Luna Data Solutions, Inc.
www.lunadatasolutions.com | Join our mailing list to receive info on current job opportunities!