netlabs.org web server got replaced!
Adrian Gschwend <ktk <at> netlabs.org>
2007-01-29 21:08:37 GMT
Today we physically replaced the old netlabs.org web server by the new,
much more powerful one! While there was much work done already, not
everything is finished yet. Please give me some time now to finish the
migration, I will try my very best to make sure all the information are
back online as soon as possible and hopefully even more soon.
Again, I would like to say a big "thank you!" to everyone that
contributed to the new server!
- new site layout! You just get an impression right now, much more to
come I *know* it is broken for now so don't report that ;) It is
just *very* basic right now.
- most links have a different structure now. While the sub domains like
warpin.netlabs.org still work I have to add some redirects for links &
- new XML/XSLT based CMS (thanks a lot to Arne Blankerts for his fCMS!,
see www.fcms.de for more information, it rocks!). It's blazing fast :)
- the FTP server is case sensitive now
- all FTP users are gone, I will migrate them as soon as possible.
Anonymous user works for sure
- Subversion & TRAC is running on the new server now, it is much faster
- CVS moved away already some days ago, now at cvs.netlabs.org.
Snapshots of the old projects are available at
- IRC points to irc.aroa.ch for now, will change (see below)