WinXPsp2 with RealVNC4.2.1 probs at logoff the server-computer
Elias Klemencic <elias <at> cycraxx.de>
2007-10-05 09:38:31 GMT
we have tested with RealVNC 4.2.1 a long time since i had written the last time.
so the actually stand is:
- the server-comuter starts winxpsp2 with autologon in a limited-rights account.
- i capture it with the admin-account on a client-computer with winxpsp2, too.
- if i send the ctrl-alt-del command and wanna logoff the limited-rights account to logon into the
admin-account, at the most time it`ll functioning.
- but if i press the start-button on the server-computer and press "logoff" the system crashes and restart
ok, now our test-results:
- if i lock the captured computer (with the client!) and relock it and then i logoff, it`ll functioning!!!
- the limited rights have no action on the problem, cauz if i set the admin-account on autologon, the same
- so, we have seen that the AUTOLOGON is associated with the problem, BUT (now comes the fucking but ;)) we
have a older winxpsp2 installation on two other computer with the same settings, installations, ect. and
there is no problem with VNC and AUTOLOGON
once again, a other guy from the world, have sent me a email yesterday with the depainting of the same
problem, and we have no resolution on the problem!
so, i please the professionals from VNC to help us two with this problem, i dont know what remains to be done!
VNC-List mailing list
VNC-List <at> realvnc.com
To remove yourself from the list visit: