Re: ETA of 2.2.1 and 2.3
Thinking about this myself.
Work/home commitments are going to mean I won't be able to spend anymore time on TS for a few weeks.
So, have decided I will be uploading 2.2.1rc1, 2.3b1, source for both this weekend (unless the end
of the world occurs before then).
So then someone else can look at the development environment, upload to svs, and do what ever needs
to be done to make it more developer friendly. Then post a howto, so all the developers (including
myself) can do the odd bit as time and family life permits :o)
Note, the last todo list has nothing done on it (with one exception), nor is it likely to by this
weekend. I won't have time to apply anymore patches if anything does come through before then in
any case. 2.3 has been tested moderately now, and is reasonably stable, I haven't actually tested
2.2, so hoping all the patches I've applied were tested ok, and I didn't miss/make a mistake in
anything, I'll do a quick test before uploading, but pretty confident it will be ok :o)
Outstanding todo list is below...
> 2.2&3 NX2.0
> 2.3 fix www package (fix will be to revert to old busybox 18.104.22.168, I will apply this before
> 2.3 review and possibly apply some hdupdate changes from francis (need to see what has already
been applied from trevor's patches)
> 2.3?2 review and apply horiz/vert mode line patch to xorg
> 2.3 review some nx patches
> 2.2&3 resolve a tarrentela bug from mike
> 2.2&3 review some other bugs in 2.2 from paulo, including serial mouse autodetection not working
> 2.2&3 some samba server smbmount bugs.