The JOMINO Group | 2 Sep 00:06 2002
Picon

(unknown)

For the cheap seats out there this is unbeliveable.  I am testing them now, but so far so good.  Need a cheap host AND THEY DO ALTERNATIVE TOP LEVEL DOMAINS WITHOUT BLINKING AN EYE?  Go to:  http://www.dayanahost.com/  10MB Space, 1000 MB Monthly Transfer, Web-Based Control Panel, Unlimited POP3 email, Standard Features, all for $5.99/year.  Quick, before they find their sanity.  lol. 
 
 
John M. Nortridge, President, The JOMINO Group
.COM is cheap now because it's almost full.
.XTREME rocks! .XXL is huge.  And .KIDZ is now!!
And http://ww1st.com is the store to buy one now..
----------Expanding The Internet Exponentially!----------
Chris Knight | 2 Sep 03:50 2002

Re:

So, were you the victim of a spam virus or have you completely lost your mind?

-Chris

At 05:06 PM 9/1/2002 -0500, The JOMINO Group wrote:
>For the cheap seats out there this is unbeliveable.  I am testing them 
>now, but so far so good.  Need a cheap host AND THEY DO ALTERNATIVE TOP 
>LEVEL DOMAINS WITHOUT BLINKING AN EYE?  Go 
>to:  <http://www.dayanahost.com/>http://www.dayanahost.com/  10MB Space, 
>1000 MB Monthly Transfer, Web-Based Control Panel, Unlimited POP3 email, 
>Standard Features, all for $5.99/year.  Quick, before they find their 
>sanity.  lol.
>
>
>John M. Nortridge, President, The JOMINO Group
>.COM is cheap now because it's almost full.
>.XTREME rocks! .XXL is huge.  And .KIDZ is now!!
>And <http://ww1st.com>http://ww1st.com is the store to buy one now..
>----------Expanding The Internet Exponentially!----------

######################################################################
This is the discussion list for the Open Network Information
Center.  You can unsubscribe by sending an email containing the words
"unsubscribe discuss" in the body of the message to
"majordomo <at> opennic.glue" or "majordomo <at> opennic.unrated.net".
######################################################################

The JOMINO Group | 2 Sep 04:03 2002
Picon

Re:

Shhhh.  They're watching us.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Knight" <merlin <at> ghostwheel.com>
To: <discuss <at> opennic.unrated.net>; <discuss <at> opennic.unrated.net>; "tlda
list" <public <at> tlda.net>
Sent: Sunday, September 01, 2002 8:50 PM
Subject: Re: OpenNIC Discuss:

> So, were you the victim of a spam virus or have you completely lost your
mind?
>
> -Chris
>
>
> At 05:06 PM 9/1/2002 -0500, The JOMINO Group wrote:
> >For the cheap seats out there this is unbeliveable.  I am testing them
> >now, but so far so good.  Need a cheap host AND THEY DO ALTERNATIVE TOP
> >LEVEL DOMAINS WITHOUT BLINKING AN EYE?  Go
> >to:  <http://www.dayanahost.com/>http://www.dayanahost.com/  10MB Space,
> >1000 MB Monthly Transfer, Web-Based Control Panel, Unlimited POP3 email,
> >Standard Features, all for $5.99/year.  Quick, before they find their
> >sanity.  lol.
> >
> >
> >John M. Nortridge, President, The JOMINO Group
> >.COM is cheap now because it's almost full.
> >.XTREME rocks! .XXL is huge.  And .KIDZ is now!!
> >And <http://ww1st.com>http://ww1st.com is the store to buy one now..
> >----------Expanding The Internet Exponentially!----------
>
> ######################################################################
> This is the discussion list for the Open Network Information
> Center.  You can unsubscribe by sending an email containing the words
> "unsubscribe discuss" in the body of the message to
> "majordomo <at> opennic.glue" or "majordomo <at> opennic.unrated.net".
> ######################################################################
>
######################################################################
This is the discussion list for the Open Network Information
Center.  You can unsubscribe by sending an email containing the words
"unsubscribe discuss" in the body of the message to
"majordomo <at> opennic.glue" or "majordomo <at> opennic.unrated.net".
######################################################################

Brian | 2 Sep 04:41 2002
Picon

What's up with the ICANN proposal?

Did I miss something?  Have we taken a vote on the ICANN proposal that was brought
up and seconded a few weeks ago?  Or are we still waiting for...?

   --Brian
Paul Holmes | 3 Sep 00:35 2002
Picon

RE: What's up with the ICANN proposal?

Who usually posts such things?

Paul.

-----Original Message-----
From: discuss <at> opennic.unrated.net [mailto:discuss <at> opennic.unrated.net]On
Behalf Of Brian
Sent: Sunday, September 01, 2002 7:42 PM
To: discuss <at> opennic.glue.transitionalmedia.com
Subject: OpenNIC Discuss: What's up with the ICANN proposal?

Did I miss something?  Have we taken a vote on the ICANN proposal that was
brought
up and seconded a few weeks ago?  Or are we still waiting for...?

   --Brian

######################################################################
This is the discussion list for the Open Network Information
Center.  You can unsubscribe by sending an email containing the words
"unsubscribe discuss" in the body of the message to
"majordomo <at> opennic.glue" or "majordomo <at> opennic.unrated.net".
######################################################################

Brian | 3 Sep 03:21 2002
Picon

Re: What's up with the ICANN proposal?

That would be Robin, I imagine...

  --Brian

On Mon, Sep 02, 2002 at 03:35:39PM -0700, Paul Holmes wrote:
> Who usually posts such things?
> 
> Paul.
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: discuss <at> opennic.unrated.net [mailto:discuss <at> opennic.unrated.net]On
> Behalf Of Brian
> Sent: Sunday, September 01, 2002 7:42 PM
> To: discuss <at> opennic.glue.transitionalmedia.com
> Subject: OpenNIC Discuss: What's up with the ICANN proposal?
> 
> 
> Did I miss something?  Have we taken a vote on the ICANN proposal that was
> brought
> up and seconded a few weeks ago?  Or are we still waiting for...?
> 
>    --Brian
> 
> ######################################################################
> This is the discussion list for the Open Network Information
> Center.  You can unsubscribe by sending an email containing the words
> "unsubscribe discuss" in the body of the message to
> "majordomo <at> opennic.glue" or "majordomo <at> opennic.unrated.net".
> ######################################################################
Robin | 3 Sep 07:48 2002
Picon

Re: What's up with the ICANN proposal?

Not since the Forum came online.

There's a category there for votes; anything in that category that posts
to the site is an "official" vote.  That's where we've done all the votes
since the site was built.

(Sorry I haven't been tracking this list very closely; I'm currently in
one of those phases where I have to deal with other stuff more and haven't
been able to keep tabs on this list.)

-robin

On Mon, 2 Sep 2002, Brian wrote:

> That would be Robin, I imagine...
>
>   --Brian
>
> On Mon, Sep 02, 2002 at 03:35:39PM -0700, Paul Holmes wrote:
> > Who usually posts such things?
> >
> > Paul.

######################################################################
This is the discussion list for the Open Network Information
Center.  You can unsubscribe by sending an email containing the words
"unsubscribe discuss" in the body of the message to
"majordomo <at> opennic.glue" or "majordomo <at> opennic.unrated.net".
######################################################################

Brian | 3 Sep 17:55 2002
Picon

Re: What's up with the ICANN proposal?

Robin--

It wasn't clear to me, though, that these votes were "official," as in
directing OpenNIC policy.  I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one. 

  --Brian

On Mon, Sep 02, 2002 at 10:48:04PM -0700, Robin wrote:
> Not since the Forum came online.
> 
> There's a category there for votes; anything in that category that posts
> to the site is an "official" vote.  That's where we've done all the votes
> since the site was built.
> 
> (Sorry I haven't been tracking this list very closely; I'm currently in
> one of those phases where I have to deal with other stuff more and haven't
> been able to keep tabs on this list.)
> 
> -robin
> 
> On Mon, 2 Sep 2002, Brian wrote:
> 
> > That would be Robin, I imagine...
> >
> >   --Brian
> >
> > On Mon, Sep 02, 2002 at 03:35:39PM -0700, Paul Holmes wrote:
> > > Who usually posts such things?
> > >
> > > Paul.
> 
> ######################################################################
> This is the discussion list for the Open Network Information
> Center.  You can unsubscribe by sending an email containing the words
> "unsubscribe discuss" in the body of the message to
> "majordomo <at> opennic.glue" or "majordomo <at> opennic.unrated.net".
> ######################################################################
Robin | 3 Sep 19:33 2002
Picon

Re: What's up with the ICANN proposal?

And that is probably my fault.  The change was discussed and announced
here, but since we've never realy had an organizational/policies page
clearly describing such things it would have been easy to miss (and, of
course, completely invisible to folks who subscribed after it).

I've seen no objections to the ICANN proposal, though, so by the "rough
consensus and running code" yardstick it's certainly a pass.

-robin

On Tue, 3 Sep 2002, Brian wrote:

> Robin--
>
> It wasn't clear to me, though, that these votes were "official," as in
> directing OpenNIC policy.  I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one.
>
>   --Brian
>
> On Mon, Sep 02, 2002 at 10:48:04PM -0700, Robin wrote:
> > Not since the Forum came online.
> >
> > There's a category there for votes; anything in that category that posts
> > to the site is an "official" vote.  That's where we've done all the votes
> > since the site was built.
> >
> > (Sorry I haven't been tracking this list very closely; I'm currently in
> > one of those phases where I have to deal with other stuff more and haven't
> > been able to keep tabs on this list.)
> >
> > -robin
> >
> > On Mon, 2 Sep 2002, Brian wrote:

######################################################################
This is the discussion list for the Open Network Information
Center.  You can unsubscribe by sending an email containing the words
"unsubscribe discuss" in the body of the message to
"majordomo <at> opennic.glue" or "majordomo <at> opennic.unrated.net".
######################################################################

Jozeph Brasil | 3 Sep 22:02 2002
Picon

The Registrar Software...

Hello People,

I want to know what's up with the project and CVS Server with the 
Project REGISTRAR SOFTWARE from OpenNIC... Robin, the software is done? 
Are people programming it? What's news?
My other question is: I want to register a new TLD for me... What I need 
to do?

-- 
Atenciosamente,
Jozenóbio Brasil

--
--------------------------------------------------------------------
 \|/ --- \|/   | Jozenóbio de Melo Brasil.
   <at> ~/ Oo \~ <at>    | jozeph <at> globalmedia.com.br
 /_( \__/ )_\  | http://www.globalmedia.com.br/jozeph/
    \__U_/     | " Onde a maioria vive com a bondade,
   BuUuuUuu!   |  a maldade da minoria tende sempre a desaparecer! "
--------------------------------------------------------------------
The box said "Windows 95, Windows NT 4.0, or better", so I installed
Linux.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Linux User #52397
--------------------------------------------------------------------

######################################################################
This is the discussion list for the Open Network Information
Center.  You can unsubscribe by sending an email containing the words
"unsubscribe discuss" in the body of the message to
"majordomo <at> opennic.glue" or "majordomo <at> opennic.unrated.net".
######################################################################


Gmane