Flyspray 0.10 release tasks
Kris Vandebroek <kris@...
2005-03-04 15:47:54 GMT
I've been checking the flyspray tasks that are due in Psi 0.10 for
First a general note. The 0.10 release will focus on UI improvents. In
that perspective, the new user wizard FS#54 is crucial, IMO. Currently
this task is still unassigned. To me it seems that the 0.10 release will
lack on UI if it is not implemented. Since it will take some time to fix
it, I want to ask: "Is there anyone who wants to implement this part?
Please step forward :p".
FS#339 bug where service iconsets reset to 'stellar (default)' seems to
me also a bug that is important to be fixed in 0.10. Mblsha (or someone
else), would you like to take this on you?
Then the inconsistencies/remarks (mostly for Hal's eyes):
- FS#133 Add roster auto-resize option: Isn't this (partly or fully)
already in cvs? If so, is probably needs to be assigned to the patcher
and get status "assigned" and higher percent complete.
- FS#316 Global, Customizable hotkeys: same as before. This is in cvs
right? it is still unassiged and 0% done.
- FS#289 Merge 'Configure toolbars' inside the options dialog: this task
is still unconfirmed, but seems to be important for the UI release. Many
users can't find how to change the toolbars
- FS#136: Status is "new" but it is assigned to kev.
- FS#335 Clean up the packaged iconset selection: is a bit strange: 90 %
complete but still noone assigned to it and unconfirmed