Johann Juraschek | 17 Oct 14:27 2008
Picon

Compiling Problem


Hi Josh and the List,

it just startet to compile the hippie on 2.6.25.10.

Actually der is one problem:

>   CC      net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_core.o
> net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_core.c: In function 'nf_conntrack_in':
> net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_core.c:720: error: 'pskb' undeclared
> (first use in this function)
> net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_core.c:720: error: (Each undeclared
> identifier is reported only once
> net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_core.c:720: error: for each function it
> appears in.)

the lines in the code are:

#ifdef CONFIG_HIPPIE_NETFILTER_FEED
    pie_packet_read((*pskb)->data,(*pskb)->len);
#endif

any suggestions to fix this?

thanks for your help

best regards

Johann

(Continue reading)

Josh Ballard | 17 Oct 15:13 2008

Re: Compiling Problem


Hi Johann,
	Thanks for your mail.  I've not tried to compile against 2.6.25.10.   
Let me give this a try later today, and I'll let you know what I run  
into.  Thanks!
Josh

On Oct 17, 2008, at 7:27 AM, Johann Juraschek wrote:

> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
>
> Hi Josh and the List,
>
> it just startet to compile the hippie on 2.6.25.10.
>
> Actually der is one problem:
>
>>  CC      net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_core.o
>> net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_core.c: In function 'nf_conntrack_in':
>> net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_core.c:720: error: 'pskb' undeclared
>> (first use in this function)
>> net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_core.c:720: error: (Each undeclared
>> identifier is reported only once
>> net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_core.c:720: error: for each function it
>> appears in.)
>
> the lines in the code are:
>
> #ifdef CONFIG_HIPPIE_NETFILTER_FEED
(Continue reading)

Josh Ballard | 17 Oct 16:31 2008

Re: Compiling Problem


Hey Johann,
	Your last mail to the list got bounced about me compiling against  
2.6.25.10.  I guess that must be right.  I'm wondering if they updated  
2.6.25.10 and it broke something.  Let me have a look later this  
afternoon still and I'll see what I can figure out.  Sorry for the  
inconvenience.  The one thing you might check is to make sure they  
didn't rename the skb variable to something besides pskb in that  
function.  I'll let you know what I can find.  Thanks
Josh

On Oct 17, 2008, at 7:27 AM, Johann Juraschek wrote:

> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
>
> Hi Josh and the List,
>
> it just startet to compile the hippie on 2.6.25.10.
>
> Actually der is one problem:
>
>>  CC      net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_core.o
>> net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_core.c: In function 'nf_conntrack_in':
>> net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_core.c:720: error: 'pskb' undeclared
>> (first use in this function)
>> net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_core.c:720: error: (Each undeclared
>> identifier is reported only once
>> net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_core.c:720: error: for each function it
>> appears in.)
(Continue reading)

Johann Juraschek | 17 Oct 18:12 2008
Picon

Re: Compiling Problem


Hi Josh,

i just read this:

http://jengelh.medozas.de/documents/Netfilter_Modules.pdf

and changed the names of the variables as follow:

> #ifdef CONFIG_HIPPIE_NETFILTER_FEED
> pie_packet_read((skb->data),(skb->len)); #endif

it compiled fine against 2.6.25.10

I hope I'm now out of trouble!

thanks

Johann

Josh Ballard schrieb:
> Hey Johann, Your last mail to the list got bounced about me
> compiling against 2.6.25.10.  I guess that must be right.  I'm
> wondering if they updated 2.6.25.10 and it broke something.  Let me
> have a look later this afternoon still and I'll see what I can
> figure out.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  The one thing you might
> check is to make sure they didn't rename the skb variable to
> something besides pskb in that function.  I'll let you know what I
> can find.  Thanks Josh
>
(Continue reading)


Gmane