Matt | 1 Aug 14:14 2007

Shared Calendar Sync Problems

Hello,

Sorry if this ended up being posted twice.

I'm having a problem where when I import a calendar from an Outlook 2007 
ics file, the reccuring  events are duplicated  and  deleted events 
don't delete off the shared calendar.  Does anyone have any hints or 
solutions?

An alternative solution I was thinking about is this: What about adding 
a few lines of code to the calendar php so that it will just delete the 
calendar, recreate it, and readd applicable users?  If so . . . could 
anyone help with the code?

Any help is appreciated.
Matt

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by: Splunk Inc.
Still grepping through log files to find problems?  Stop.
Now Search log events and configuration files using AJAX and a browser.
Download your FREE copy of Splunk now >>  http://get.splunk.com/
--
squirrelmail-plugins mailing list
Posting Guidelines: http://www.squirrelmail.org/wiki/MailingListPostingGuidelines
List Address: squirrelmail-plugins <at> lists.sourceforge.net
List Archives: http://news.gmane.org/thread.php?group=gmane.mail.squirrelmail.plugins
List Archives: http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id=3931
List Info: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/squirrelmail-plugins

(Continue reading)

Cronfy | 1 Aug 14:54 2007
Picon

Re: syslogging improvement for sq_logger (was: Where should I post a patch)

Hello.

> > I have a patch for squirrel_logger that makes syslog logging tuning
> > possible in config (adding facility and ident variables).
> > Where should I post the patch for revision?
> Send it here... although I have a patch for this already... I'd be
> pleased to see how you did it.

Well, I did it pretty simple:

1. functions.php-syslog.patch is for adding openlog before leaving a message
in a log.
2. config.php.sample.syslog is for adding facility/ident options
to the default config.

3. And config.php.sample-percent-typo.patch is for removing unnecessary
percent signs ("%6%:" => "%6:") from default config.

When will it be possible to get a new version with this (or similar)
patch applied? And where?

Thanks.

--

-- 
Cronfy.
(Continue reading)

Stroller | 1 Aug 15:51 2007
Picon

Re: new version of Vacation reply plugin


On 25 Jul 2007, at 02:32, Paul Lesniewski wrote:
> ...  There is also a new version
> nearing release that might be easier to compile, FYI.

I don't want to hassle you about this, but any kind of loose idea of  
when that might be ready? A week, a month or 6?

Stroller.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by: Splunk Inc.
Still grepping through log files to find problems?  Stop.
Now Search log events and configuration files using AJAX and a browser.
Download your FREE copy of Splunk now >>  http://get.splunk.com/
--
squirrelmail-plugins mailing list
Posting Guidelines: http://www.squirrelmail.org/wiki/MailingListPostingGuidelines
List Address: squirrelmail-plugins <at> lists.sourceforge.net
List Archives: http://news.gmane.org/thread.php?group=gmane.mail.squirrelmail.plugins
List Archives: http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id=3931
List Info: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/squirrelmail-plugins

Paul Lesniewski | 1 Aug 20:35 2007

Re: new version of Vacation reply plugin

On 8/1/07, Stroller <stroller <at> stellar.eclipse.co.uk> wrote:
>
> On 25 Jul 2007, at 02:32, Paul Lesniewski wrote:
> > ...  There is also a new version
> > nearing release that might be easier to compile, FYI.
>
> I don't want to hassle you about this, but any kind of loose idea of
> when that might be ready? A week, a month or 6?

Within the week.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by: Splunk Inc.
Still grepping through log files to find problems?  Stop.
Now Search log events and configuration files using AJAX and a browser.
Download your FREE copy of Splunk now >>  http://get.splunk.com/
--
squirrelmail-plugins mailing list
Posting Guidelines: http://www.squirrelmail.org/wiki/MailingListPostingGuidelines
List Address: squirrelmail-plugins <at> lists.sourceforge.net
List Archives: http://news.gmane.org/thread.php?group=gmane.mail.squirrelmail.plugins
List Archives: http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id=3931
List Info: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/squirrelmail-plugins

Paul Lesniewski | 1 Aug 20:38 2007

Re: Shared Calendar Sync Problems

On 8/1/07, Matt <mlist <at> cmcflex.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Sorry if this ended up being posted twice.
>
> I'm having a problem where when I import a calendar from an Outlook 2007
> ics file, the reccuring  events are duplicated  and  deleted events
> don't delete off the shared calendar.  Does anyone have any hints or
> solutions?

Unless someone has had the same problem, you will probably need to
give a developer a way to reproduce this issue, be it sending a copy
of the ics file or doing your own debugging, etc.

> An alternative solution I was thinking about is this: What about adding
> a few lines of code to the calendar php so that it will just delete the
> calendar, recreate it, and readd applicable users?  If so . . . could
> anyone help with the code?

What use is that?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by: Splunk Inc.
Still grepping through log files to find problems?  Stop.
Now Search log events and configuration files using AJAX and a browser.
Download your FREE copy of Splunk now >>  http://get.splunk.com/
--
squirrelmail-plugins mailing list
Posting Guidelines: http://www.squirrelmail.org/wiki/MailingListPostingGuidelines
List Address: squirrelmail-plugins <at> lists.sourceforge.net
(Continue reading)

Matt | 1 Aug 20:54 2007

Re: Shared Calendar Sync Problems

Paul Lesniewski wrote:
> On 8/1/07, Matt <mlist <at> cmcflex.com> wrote:
>   
>> Hello,
>>
>> Sorry if this ended up being posted twice.
>>
>> I'm having a problem where when I import a calendar from an Outlook 2007
>> ics file, the reccuring  events are duplicated  and  deleted events
>> don't delete off the shared calendar.  Does anyone have any hints or
>> solutions?
>>     
>
> Unless someone has had the same problem, you will probably need to
> give a developer a way to reproduce this issue, be it sending a copy
> of the ics file or doing your own debugging, etc.
>
>   
>> An alternative solution I was thinking about is this: What about adding
>> a few lines of code to the calendar php so that it will just delete the
>> calendar, recreate it, and readd applicable users?  If so . . . could
>> anyone help with the code?
>>     
>
> What use is that?
>
>   
Well really it's just a band-aid fix.  It would be like starting from 
scratch each time someone wanted to update the calendar.  Looking 
through the code though it seems like that wouldn't be a trivial matter.
(Continue reading)

Sebuliba Peter(IFPRI | 1 Aug 19:28 2007

Blank Page for Vacation plugin

Dear all

Am running SM 1.4.10a, compatibility 2.0.8. On RHEL 4 I have installed the courier vacation plugin every thing look ok, but by a click on vacation/auto responder in option I get a blank page. Could anyone have an Idea on how to over come this

 

 

Thanks

 

Peter

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by: Splunk Inc.
Still grepping through log files to find problems?  Stop.
Now Search log events and configuration files using AJAX and a browser.
Download your FREE copy of Splunk now >>  http://get.splunk.com/
--
squirrelmail-plugins mailing list
Posting Guidelines: http://www.squirrelmail.org/wiki/MailingListPostingGuidelines
List Address: squirrelmail-plugins <at> lists.sourceforge.net
List Archives: http://news.gmane.org/thread.php?group=gmane.mail.squirrelmail.plugins
List Archives: http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id=3931
List Info: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/squirrelmail-plugins
khaosregion | 2 Aug 03:52 2007
Picon

Redhat Enterprise Linux 5 & Squirrelmail's plugins


Hi everyone!
Mind to ask? Is there anyone of you guys having trouble running
Squirrelmail's plugins in RHEL 5?
My Squirrelmail was running fine without any plugins install, but once I
added new plugins like image_buttons then my Apache seem can't find the
login page for my Squirrelmail..

Do anyone faced this issue before? Can anyone here help me out?

Thank you in advance!
--

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Redhat-Enterprise-Linux-5---Squirrelmail%27s-plugins-tf4203657.html#a11957081
Sent from the squirrelmail-plugins mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by: Splunk Inc.
Still grepping through log files to find problems?  Stop.
Now Search log events and configuration files using AJAX and a browser.
Download your FREE copy of Splunk now >>  http://get.splunk.com/
--
squirrelmail-plugins mailing list
Posting Guidelines: http://www.squirrelmail.org/wiki/MailingListPostingGuidelines
List Address: squirrelmail-plugins <at> lists.sourceforge.net
List Archives: http://news.gmane.org/thread.php?group=gmane.mail.squirrelmail.plugins
List Archives: http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id=3931
List Info: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/squirrelmail-plugins

Fredrik Jervfors | 2 Aug 08:15 2007

Re: Blank Page for Vacation plugin

> Am running SM 1.4.10a, compatibility 2.0.8. On RHEL 4 I have installed
> the courier vacation plugin every thing look ok, but by a click on
> vacation/auto responder in option I get a blank page. Could anyone have an
> Idea on how to over come this

http://squirrelmail.org/wiki/BlankPage

Sincerely,
Fredrik

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by: Splunk Inc.
Still grepping through log files to find problems?  Stop.
Now Search log events and configuration files using AJAX and a browser.
Download your FREE copy of Splunk now >>  http://get.splunk.com/
--
squirrelmail-plugins mailing list
Posting Guidelines: http://www.squirrelmail.org/wiki/MailingListPostingGuidelines
List Address: squirrelmail-plugins <at> lists.sourceforge.net
List Archives: http://news.gmane.org/thread.php?group=gmane.mail.squirrelmail.plugins
List Archives: http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id=3931
List Info: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/squirrelmail-plugins

Paul Lesniewski | 2 Aug 08:47 2007

Re: Redhat Enterprise Linux 5 & Squirrelmail's plugin

On 8/1/07, khaosregion <khaosregion <at> yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone!
> Mind to ask? Is there anyone of you guys having trouble running
> Squirrelmail's plugins in RHEL 5?
> My Squirrelmail was running fine without any plugins install, but once I
> added new plugins like image_buttons then my Apache seem can't find the
> login page for my Squirrelmail..
>
> Do anyone faced this issue before? Can anyone here help me out?

Read:

Posting Guidelines:
http://www.squirrelmail.org/wiki/MailingListPostingGuidelines

Post the errors you are getting (Google them first).  Try one plugin
at a time.  It's nothing to do with RHEL, BTW, it's usually outdated
or misconfigured plugins.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by: Splunk Inc.
Still grepping through log files to find problems?  Stop.
Now Search log events and configuration files using AJAX and a browser.
Download your FREE copy of Splunk now >>  http://get.splunk.com/
--
squirrelmail-plugins mailing list
Posting Guidelines: http://www.squirrelmail.org/wiki/MailingListPostingGuidelines
List Address: squirrelmail-plugins <at> lists.sourceforge.net
List Archives: http://news.gmane.org/thread.php?group=gmane.mail.squirrelmail.plugins
List Archives: http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id=3931
List Info: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/squirrelmail-plugins


Gmane