YONETANI Tomokazu | 1 Jul 02:43 2006

Re: Hg mirror rebuilt

On Fri, Jun 30, 2006 at 12:53:48PM -0700, Brendan Cully wrote:
> I've rebuilt the Hg mirror of the mutt CVS repository at
> http://dev.kublai.com/hg/mutt

But it won't build because checked out files don't have the x bit.
  $ ./prepare
  bash: ./prepare: Permission denied
  $ bash ./prepare
		:
  $ make
  ./gen_defs ./OPS ./OPS.PGP ./OPS.SMIME ./OPS.CRYPT > keymap_defs.h
  ./gen_defs: permission denied
  *** Error code 126

Thomas Glanzmann | 1 Jul 18:22 2006
Picon
Picon

Status NNTP Patch

Hello,
what is the status of the NNTP patch? Does somone have a stable version
seperated as patch? Does it have any glitches? What about header
caching? Does it perform for large archives like linux.kernel?

        Thomas

blacktrash | 2 Jul 10:39 2006
Picon
Picon

mutt/2323: feature of creating personal my_variables should be documented

>Number:         2323
>Notify-List:    
>Category:       mutt
>Synopsis:       feature of creating personal my_variables should be documented
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       normal
>Priority:       medium
>Responsible:    mutt-dev
>State:          open
>Keywords:       
>Class:          doc-bug
>Submitter-Id:   net
>Arrival-Date:   Sun Jul 02 10:39:14 +0200 2006
>Originator:     Christian Ebert
>Release:        1.5.11
>Organization:
Black Trash Productions <http://www.blacktrash.org/>
>Environment:
>Description:
User can create own variables using `my_' prefix.
This is not mentioned in the docs while mutt should bark proudly about
this phantastic improvement.
>How-To-Repeat:
>Fix:
hard work on documentation ;-)
Should be mentioned (probably under `Advanced Usage') with
1 striking example.
>Add-To-Audit-Trail:

>Unformatted:
(Continue reading)

Brendan Cully | 3 Jul 10:22 2006

Re: Hg mirror rebuilt

On Saturday, 01 July 2006 at 09:43, YONETANI Tomokazu wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 30, 2006 at 12:53:48PM -0700, Brendan Cully wrote:
> > I've rebuilt the Hg mirror of the mutt CVS repository at
> > http://dev.kublai.com/hg/mutt
> 
> But it won't build because checked out files don't have the x bit.
>   $ ./prepare
>   bash: ./prepare: Permission denied
>   $ bash ./prepare
> 		:
>   $ make
>   ./gen_defs ./OPS ./OPS.PGP ./OPS.SMIME ./OPS.CRYPT > keymap_defs.h
>   ./gen_defs: permission denied
>   *** Error code 126

Sorry about that. I think I've fixed the import script. You'll have to
reclone the repository though - I had to reimport it.

Christian Ebert | 3 Jul 12:31 2006
X-Face
Picon
Picon

Re: Hg mirror rebuilt

* Brendan Cully on Monday, July 03, 2006 at 01:22:05 -0700:
> On Saturday, 01 July 2006 at 09:43, YONETANI Tomokazu wrote:
>> On Fri, Jun 30, 2006 at 12:53:48PM -0700, Brendan Cully wrote:
>>> I've rebuilt the Hg mirror of the mutt CVS repository at
>>> http://dev.kublai.com/hg/mutt
>> 
>> But it won't build because checked out files don't have the x bit.

<snip>

> Sorry about that. I think I've fixed the import script. You'll have to
> reclone the repository though - I had to reimport it.

Works here now. Great. Thank you.

c
--

-- 
_B A U S T E L L E N_ lesen!  --->> <http://www.blacktrash.org/baustellen.html>

Michael Tatge | 3 Jul 17:15 2006
Picon

Re: mutt/2270: docs show - instead of _ in same cases

The following reply was made to PR mutt/2270; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Michael Tatge <Michael.Tatge <at> web.de>
To: Mutt Developers <mutt-dev <at> mutt.org>
Cc: bug-any <at> bugs.mutt.org
Subject: Re: mutt/2270: docs show - instead of _ in same cases
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 17:11:16 +0200

 --KsGdsel6WgEHnImy
 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
 Content-Disposition: inline

 * On Wed, Jun 07, 2006 I (Michael.Tatge <at> web.de) muttered:
 > >Fix:
 > attached patch

 This updated patch uses &lowbar; instead of a literal underscore.
 Please apply,

 Michael
 -- 
 The debate rages on: Is PL/I Bachtrian or Dromedary?

 PGP-Key-ID: 0xDC1A44DD
 Jabber:     init[0] <at> amessage.de

 --KsGdsel6WgEHnImy
 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
 Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="patch-manual.xml.head"

(Continue reading)

Michael Tatge | 3 Jul 17:11 2006
Picon

Re: mutt/2270: docs show - instead of _ in same cases

* On Wed, Jun 07, 2006 I (Michael.Tatge <at> web.de) muttered:
> >Fix:
> attached patch

This updated patch uses &lowbar; instead of a literal underscore.
Please apply,

Michael
-- 
The debate rages on: Is PL/I Bachtrian or Dromedary?

PGP-Key-ID: 0xDC1A44DD
Jabber:     init[0] <at> amessage.de
diff -urN mutt-cvs/doc/manual.xml.head mutt-cvs-diff/doc/manual.xml.head
--- mutt-cvs/doc/manual.xml.head	2006-05-27 13:29:12.000000000 +0200
+++ mutt-cvs-diff/doc/manual.xml.head	2006-06-07 15:25:01.000000000 +0200
 <at>  <at>  -4862,7 +4862,7  <at>  <at> 
 <term>needsterminal</term>
 <listitem>
 <para>
-Mutt uses this flag when viewing attachments with <link linkend="auto-view">auto-view</link>, in
order to decide whether it should honor the setting
+Mutt uses this flag when viewing attachments with <link
linkend="auto-view">auto&lowbar;view</link>, in order to decide whether it should honor the setting
 of the <link linkend="wait-key">&dollar;wait&lowbar;key</link> variable or
 not.  When an attachment is viewed using an interactive program, and the
 corresponding mailcap entry has a <emphasis>needsterminal</emphasis> flag, Mutt will use
 <at>  <at>  -4983,7 +4983,7  <at>  <at> 
(Continue reading)

Brendan Cully | 3 Jul 18:22 2006

Re: mutt/2270: docs show - instead of _ in same cases

Synopsis: docs show - instead of _ in same cases

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: brendan
State-Changed-When: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 18:22:15 +0200
State-Changed-Why:
Applied, thanks.

**** Comment added by brendan on Mon, 03 Jul 2006 18:22:15 +0200 ****

Brendan Cully | 3 Jul 18:31 2006

Re: mutt/2305: [patch] UTF-8 characters do not display correctly with S-lang on an xterm

Synopsis: [patch] UTF-8 characters do not display correctly with S-lang on an xterm

**** Comment added by brendan on Mon, 03 Jul 2006 18:31:26 +0200 ****

Roland Smith | 3 Jul 19:25 2006
Picon
Picon

Re: mutt/2305: [patch] UTF-8 characters do not display correctly with S-lang on an xterm

The following reply was made to PR mutt/2305; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Roland Smith <rsmith <at> xs4all.nl>
To: bug-any <at> bugs.mutt.org
Cc: 
Subject: Re: mutt/2305: [patch] UTF-8 characters do not display correctly with S-lang on an xterm
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 18:42:33 +0200

 --J2SCkAp4GZ/dPZZf
 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
 Content-Disposition: inline
 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

 On Mon, Jul 03, 2006 at 06:31:26PM +0200, Brendan Cully wrote:
 > Synopsis: [patch] UTF-8 characters do not display correctly with S-lang o=
 n an xterm
 >=20
 > **** Comment added by brendan on Mon, 03 Jul 2006 18:31:26 +0200 ****

 This is S-lang version 2.0.6, by the way.

 Roland
 --=20
 R.F.Smith                                   http://www.xs4all.nl/~rsmith/
 [plain text _non-HTML_ PGP/GnuPG encrypted/signed email much appreciated]
 pgp: 1A2B 477F 9970 BA3C 2914  B7CE 1277 EFB0 C321 A725 (KeyID: C321A725)

 --J2SCkAp4GZ/dPZZf
 Content-Type: application/pgp-signature
 Content-Disposition: inline
(Continue reading)


Gmane