Glenn Morris | 2 Dec 21:54 2007
Picon

emacs/lisp/mh-e mh-mime.el

CVSROOT:	/sources/emacs
Module name:	emacs
Changes by:	Glenn Morris <gm>	07/12/02 20:54:17

Modified files:
	lisp/mh-e      : mh-mime.el 

Log message:
	(mail-strip-quoted-names): Autoload it.

CVSWeb URLs:
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewcvs/emacs/lisp/mh-e/mh-mime.el?cvsroot=emacs&r1=1.61&r2=1.62

Patches:
Index: mh-mime.el
===================================================================
RCS file: /sources/emacs/emacs/lisp/mh-e/mh-mime.el,v
retrieving revision 1.61
retrieving revision 1.62
diff -u -b -r1.61 -r1.62
--- mh-mime.el	21 Aug 2007 11:57:53 -0000	1.61
+++ mh-mime.el	2 Dec 2007 20:54:17 -0000	1.62
 <at>  <at>  -60,6 +60,7  <at>  <at> 
 (autoload 'mail-decode-encoded-word-string "mail-parse")
 (autoload 'mail-header-parse-content-type "mail-parse")
 (autoload 'mail-header-strip "mail-parse")
+(autoload 'mail-strip-quoted-names "mail-utils")
 (autoload 'message-options-get "message")
 (autoload 'message-options-set "message")
 (autoload 'message-options-set-recipient "message")
(Continue reading)

Glenn Morris | 2 Dec 21:54 2007
Picon

emacs/lisp/mh-e ChangeLog

CVSROOT:	/sources/emacs
Module name:	emacs
Changes by:	Glenn Morris <gm>	07/12/02 20:54:25

Modified files:
	lisp/mh-e      : ChangeLog 

Log message:
	*** empty log message ***

CVSWeb URLs:
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewcvs/emacs/lisp/mh-e/ChangeLog?cvsroot=emacs&r1=1.258&r2=1.259

Patches:
Index: ChangeLog
===================================================================
RCS file: /sources/emacs/emacs/lisp/mh-e/ChangeLog,v
retrieving revision 1.258
retrieving revision 1.259
diff -u -b -r1.258 -r1.259
--- ChangeLog	17 Nov 2007 17:35:08 -0000	1.258
+++ ChangeLog	2 Dec 2007 20:54:24 -0000	1.259
 <at>  <at>  -1,3 +1,7  <at>  <at> 
+2007-12-02  Glenn Morris  <rgm <at> gnu.org>
+
+	* mh-mime.el (mail-strip-quoted-names): Autoload it.
+
 2007-11-17  Dan Nicolaescu  <dann <at> ics.uci.edu>

 	* mh-e.el (mh-xemacs-flag): Remove.
(Continue reading)

Sam Steingold | 3 Dec 16:16 2007
Picon

emacs/lisp/mh-e mh-alias.el ChangeLog

CVSROOT:	/sources/emacs
Module name:	emacs
Changes by:	Sam Steingold <sds>	07/12/03 15:16:58

Modified files:
	lisp/mh-e      : mh-alias.el ChangeLog 

Log message:
	Require mh-acros for mh-require-cl.

CVSWeb URLs:
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewcvs/emacs/lisp/mh-e/mh-alias.el?cvsroot=emacs&r1=1.32&r2=1.33
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewcvs/emacs/lisp/mh-e/ChangeLog?cvsroot=emacs&r1=1.259&r2=1.260

Patches:
Index: mh-alias.el
===================================================================
RCS file: /sources/emacs/emacs/lisp/mh-e/mh-alias.el,v
retrieving revision 1.32
retrieving revision 1.33
diff -u -b -r1.32 -r1.33
--- mh-alias.el	21 Aug 2007 11:57:39 -0000	1.32
+++ mh-alias.el	3 Dec 2007 15:16:57 -0000	1.33
 <at>  <at>  -32,6 +32,7  <at>  <at> 
 ;;; Code:

 (require 'mh-e)
+(require 'mh-acros)

 (mh-require-cl)
(Continue reading)

Bill Wohler | 3 Dec 23:07 2007
Picon
Picon

Re: emacs/lisp/mh-e mh-alias.el ChangeLog

Sam Steingold <sds <at> gnu.org> wrote:

> Index: mh-alias.el
> ===================================================================
> RCS file: /sources/emacs/emacs/lisp/mh-e/mh-alias.el,v
> retrieving revision 1.32
> retrieving revision 1.33
> diff -u -b -r1.32 -r1.33
> --- mh-alias.el	21 Aug 2007 11:57:39 -0000	1.32
> +++ mh-alias.el	3 Dec 2007 15:16:57 -0000	1.33
>  <at>  <at>  -32,6 +32,7  <at>  <at> 
>  ;;; Code:
>  
>  (require 'mh-e)
> +(require 'mh-acros)
>  
>  (mh-require-cl)
>  
> 
> Index: ChangeLog
> ===================================================================
> RCS file: /sources/emacs/emacs/lisp/mh-e/ChangeLog,v
> retrieving revision 1.259
> retrieving revision 1.260
> diff -u -b -r1.259 -r1.260
> --- ChangeLog	2 Dec 2007 20:54:24 -0000	1.259
> +++ ChangeLog	3 Dec 2007 15:16:57 -0000	1.260
>  <at>  <at>  -1,3 +1,7  <at>  <at> 
> +2007-12-03  Sam Steingold  <sds <at> gnu.org>
> +
(Continue reading)

Sam Steingold | 3 Dec 23:46 2007

Re: emacs/lisp/mh-e mh-alias.el ChangeLog


Bill,
this change is necessary for "make bootstrap" because at that moment the
autoloads do not exist yet.
please try "make distclean && make bootstrap".
Sam.

Bill Wohler | 4 Dec 01:06 2007
Picon
Picon

Re: emacs/lisp/mh-e mh-alias.el ChangeLog

Sam Steingold <sds <at> podval.org> wrote:

> this change is necessary for "make bootstrap" because at that moment the
> autoloads do not exist yet.

That is not correct. The compile target depends on mh-autoloads.

> please try "make distclean && make bootstrap".

I won't have time to do that until this weekend as my system was
recently rebuilt and I see that I'm missing a handful of developmental
libraries. But it'll work fine.

As I said before, I suspect that your mh-loaddefs.el has become
corrupted. Try removing it first.

--

-- 
Bill Wohler <wohler <at> newt.com>  http://www.newt.com/wohler/  GnuPG ID:610BD9AD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
SF.Net email is sponsored by: The Future of Linux Business White Paper
from Novell.  From the desktop to the data center, Linux is going
mainstream.  Let it simplify your IT future.
http://altfarm.mediaplex.com/ad/ck/8857-50307-18918-4
Bill Wohler | 4 Dec 01:25 2007
Picon
Picon

Re: emacs/lisp/mh-e mh-alias.el ChangeLog

Bill Wohler <wohler <at> newt.com> wrote:

> Sam Steingold <sds <at> podval.org> wrote:
> 
> > this change is necessary for "make bootstrap" because at that moment the
> > autoloads do not exist yet.
> 
> That is not correct. The compile target depends on mh-autoloads.
> 
> > please try "make distclean && make bootstrap".

I went ahead and ran ./configure --without-x; make bootstrap: 

  Compiling /usr/local/src/mh-e/src/emacs/lisp/./mh-e/mh-alias.el
  nmh 1.2 installed as MH variant
  Wrote /usr/local/src/mh-e/src/emacs/lisp/mh-e/mh-alias.elc

As you can see, it works fine.

> As I said before, I suspect that your mh-loaddefs.el has become
> corrupted. Try removing it first.

--

-- 
Bill Wohler <wohler <at> newt.com>  http://www.newt.com/wohler/  GnuPG ID:610BD9AD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
SF.Net email is sponsored by: The Future of Linux Business White Paper
from Novell.  From the desktop to the data center, Linux is going
mainstream.  Let it simplify your IT future.
http://altfarm.mediaplex.com/ad/ck/8857-50307-18918-4
(Continue reading)

d.henman | 4 Dec 09:58 2007
Picon

Re: emacs/lisp/mh-e mh-alias.el ChangeLog


I've not had any problems building MH-E with gnu-mh, aka, mu-mh either.
Environment:
  MH-E 8.0.3
  GNU Emacs 22.1.50.1
  gcc (GCC) 4.2.3 20071128  pre-release

regards,
  darel henman

----

Bill Wohler <wohler <at> newt.com> wrote:

> Bill Wohler <wohler <at> newt.com> wrote:
> 
> > Sam Steingold <sds <at> podval.org> wrote:
> > 
> > > this change is necessary for "make bootstrap" because at that moment the
> > > autoloads do not exist yet.
> > 
> > That is not correct. The compile target depends on mh-autoloads.
> > 
> > > please try "make distclean && make bootstrap".
> 
> I went ahead and ran ./configure --without-x; make bootstrap: 
> 
>   Compiling /usr/local/src/mh-e/src/emacs/lisp/./mh-e/mh-alias.el
>   nmh 1.2 installed as MH variant
>   Wrote /usr/local/src/mh-e/src/emacs/lisp/mh-e/mh-alias.elc
(Continue reading)

Sam Steingold | 4 Dec 23:23 2007
Picon

emacs/lisp/mh-e mh-alias.el ChangeLog

CVSROOT:	/sources/emacs
Module name:	emacs
Changes by:	Sam Steingold <sds>	07/12/04 22:23:19

Modified files:
	lisp/mh-e      : mh-alias.el ChangeLog 

Log message:
	revert requiring mh-acros; remove mh-loaddefs instead

CVSWeb URLs:
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewcvs/emacs/lisp/mh-e/mh-alias.el?cvsroot=emacs&r1=1.33&r2=1.34
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewcvs/emacs/lisp/mh-e/ChangeLog?cvsroot=emacs&r1=1.260&r2=1.261

Patches:
Index: mh-alias.el
===================================================================
RCS file: /sources/emacs/emacs/lisp/mh-e/mh-alias.el,v
retrieving revision 1.33
retrieving revision 1.34
diff -u -b -r1.33 -r1.34
--- mh-alias.el	3 Dec 2007 15:16:57 -0000	1.33
+++ mh-alias.el	4 Dec 2007 22:23:18 -0000	1.34
 <at>  <at>  -32,7 +32,6  <at>  <at> 
 ;;; Code:

 (require 'mh-e)
-(require 'mh-acros)

 (mh-require-cl)
(Continue reading)

Bill Wohler | 5 Dec 00:53 2007
Picon
Picon

mh-e-devel-bounces <at> lists.sourceforge.net: Auto-discard notification

Whoopsie! Looks like I hit the Discard radio button instead of the
Accept button.

Picon Picon
From: Whoopsie! Looks like I hit the Discard radio button instead of the Accept button. <mh-e-devel-bounces <at> lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Auto-discard notification
Date: 2007-12-04 22:23:23 GMT
The attached message has been automatically discarded.
Picon
From: Sam Steingold <sds <at> gnu.org>
Subject: emacs/lisp/mh-e mh-alias.el ChangeLog
Date: 2007-12-04 22:23:19 GMT
CVSROOT:	/sources/emacs
Module name:	emacs
Changes by:	Sam Steingold <sds>	07/12/04 22:23:19
(Continue reading)


Gmane