Raymond Webster | 6 Sep 23:01 2007

Qmailtoaster and maildrop

I am trying to use maildrop as a way to prevent some users from receiving outside email. I have installed the current qmailtoaster on CentOS 5. So maildrop is in there. I have an idea on how to make it work for me, but lots of questions.
 
I currently use qmailrocks and procmail to do this very thing, but I would love to try maildrop and not add procmail onto qmailtoaster.
 
I think I should have a .qmail file in every user's virtual home mail directory that I don't want outside email to get to. Each .qmail file should have a line like so;
 
|preline /usr/bin/maildrop -m $USER
 
and a .mailfilter file in each of those users virtual directories to drop anything not from my domain
 
my first attempt is
 
if (/^From: .*ncbi\.com/)
    to new
DEFAULT="dev/null"
 
of course these two files are not working fo me.
 
Does anyone have any ideas how to make this work?
 
Ray Webster
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by: Splunk Inc.
Still grepping through log files to find problems?  Stop.
Now Search log events and configuration files using AJAX and a browser.
Download your FREE copy of Splunk now >>  http://get.splunk.com/
_______________________________________________
Courier-maildrop mailing list
Courier-maildrop <at> lists.sourceforge.net
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-maildrop
Goutam Baul | 17 Sep 09:36 2007
Picon

problem with autoresponse

Hello Everybody,

We are having a mailing system using RHEL 4, postfix, courier and openldap.
The message store is in maildir format and all the individual mail stores
are under the user and group vmail. The following packages are installed
using rpms:

Postfix-2.3.8-4.rhel4

courier-authlib-debuginfo-0.58-1.4AS
courier-imap-4.1.1-1.4AS
courier-authlib-0.58-1.4AS
courier-authlib-devel-0.58-1.4AS
courier-imap-debuginfo-4.1.1-1.4AS
courier-authlib-ldap-0.58-1.4AS

mod_authz_ldap-0.26-2
openldap-2.2.13-6.4E
nss_ldap-226-13
python-ldap-2.0.1-2
openldap-clients-2.2.13-6.4E
php-ldap-4.3.9-3.15
openldap-devel-2.2.13-6.4E
openldap-servers-2.2.13-6.4E

We have compiled pcre-7.2 with the default options and maildrop-2.0.3 have
been compiled with the following options:

--without-db --enable-maildrop-uid=vmail --enable-maildrop-gid=vmail --enabl
e-maildropquota --with-etcdir=/etc/maildrop --with-devel

Additionally squirrelmail has been installed.

The mails are running properly. But while trying to setup the autoresponder
we are having problems. We are testing it out for a user abcd <at> mycompany.in.
In the folder /home/vmail/mycompany.in/abcd we have created the file
.mailfilter. Incidentally the Maildir folder is also in this location only.
The content of the .mailfilter file is

cc "| mailbot -t /home/vmail/mycompany.in/abcd/vacation.txt -A 'From:
$RECIPIENT'  /usr/sbin/sendmail -f ''"

the corresponding vacation.txt file is containing a text

this is a autoresponse message

When we send a message from a user account xyz <at> mycompany.in to the mailbox
of abcd <at> mycompany.in then the message is getting delivered in the mail box
of abcd <at> mycompany.in but instead of getting a autoresponse, the mail box of
the user xyz <at> mycompany.in is getting a message from the MAILER-DAEMON with
the following text

This is the mail system at host mail.mycompany.in.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<abcd <at> mycompany.in>: command line usage error. Command output: Recipient
names must
    be specified

We have generated the mail using squirrelmail. Can you please give us some
hints regarding the probable cause of this? Search in google has not helped
much.

With regards,

Goutam

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by: Microsoft
Defy all challenges. Microsoft(R) Visual Studio 2005.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/vse0120000070mrt/direct/01/
Sam Varshavchik | 17 Sep 11:04 2007

Re: problem with autoresponse

Goutam Baul writes:

> cc "| mailbot -t /home/vmail/mycompany.in/abcd/vacation.txt -A 'From:
> $RECIPIENT'  /usr/sbin/sendmail -f ''"

>                    The mail system
> 
> <abcd <at> mycompany.in>: command line usage error. Command output: Recipient
> names must
>     be specified

Try adding the -t option to sendmail.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by: Microsoft
Defy all challenges. Microsoft(R) Visual Studio 2005.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/vse0120000070mrt/direct/01/
_______________________________________________
Courier-maildrop mailing list
Courier-maildrop <at> lists.sourceforge.net
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-maildrop
Thomas Kofler | 20 Sep 11:31 2007

Autocreate Home-Dir - just 1 Bit missing

Hi,

we have a distributed server setup and want to auto-create the  
home-directory with maildrop (and then the Maildir itself).

The problem is, that maildrop tries to chroot to the users home  
directory - but that is of courese not work, when the home directory  
does not exist.

I searched all relevant sources and the best solution would be to use  
the -d switch to change the default delivery user.

postfix-2.3.3-2
maildrop-2.0.4-3

So we changed /etc/postfix/master.cf to

maildrop  unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe
flags=DRhu user=vmail:vmail argv=/usr/bin/maildrop -d vmail  
${recipient} ${nexthop} ${sender}

with "-d vmail" maildrop should change to the user vmail and also  
chroot to that directory (/home in our case) and then execute  
/etc/maildroprc which then creates and delivers the mail to the right  
recipient.

But we get still the error message:
(temporary failure. Command output: maildrop: Unable to change to home  
directory                       .)

Does the use vmail have to be created on the system? Even if the  
delete the user vmail maildrop works for existing /home/$user/Maildir  
directories.

Any help is really welcome.

"/etc/maildroprc"

SHELL="/bin/bash"
DEFAULT = "$HOME/Maildir"
MAILDIR = "$HOME/Maildir"

#
#  Logfile destination
#  After your satisifed that this is working properly, comment out all
#  the lines that start with "log"
#
logfile "/var/log/maildrop.log"

VHOME="/home"
ACCOUNT=`echo "$LOGNAME" | cut -d <at>  -f1`
USERDOMAIN=`echo "$LOGNAME" | cut -d <at>  -f2`
LOGINNAME = $LOGNAME

`test -d "$VHOME/$LOGINNAME"`
if( $RETURNCODE == 1 )
{
     MESSAGE_DATE = `date`
     `echo CREATION DATE:    "$MESSAGE_DATE" >> $logfile`
     `echo EMAIL DIRECTORY:  "$VHOME/$LOGINNAME" >> $logfile`
     `echo USER EMAIL LOGIN: "LOGINNAME" >> $logfile`
     `echo USER QUOTA SIZE:  "$MAILDIRQUOTA" >> $logfile`
     `echo " " >> $logfile`

     `echo CREATING DIRECTORY: "$VHOME/$LOGINNAME" >> $logfile`
     `mkdir -p "$VHOME/$LOGINNAME"`
         `echo CREATING MAILDIR: "$VHOME/$LOGINNAME/Maildir" >> $logfile`
     `echo " " >> $logfile`
     `maildirmake "$VHOME/$LOGINNAME/Maildir"`
         `chmod -R 755 $LOGINNAME "$VHOME/$LOGINNAME"`
         `chown  -R $LOGINNAME "$VHOME/$LOGINNAME"`
         `chmod -R 700 $LOGINNAME "$VHOME/$LOGINNAME/Maildir"`
}

`test -r $VHOME/$LOGINNAME/.mailfilter`
if( $RETURNCODE == 0 )
         {
         log "(==)  Including $VHOME/$LOGINNAME/.mailfilter"
                 exception {
                         include $VHOME/$LOGINNAME/.mailfilter
                 }
         }

to "$VHOME/$LOGINNAME/Maildir"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by: Microsoft
Defy all challenges. Microsoft(R) Visual Studio 2005.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/vse0120000070mrt/direct/01/
Tony Earnshaw | 20 Sep 13:02 2007
Picon

Re: Autocreate Home-Dir - just 1 Bit missing

Thomas Kofler skrev, on 20-09-2007 11:31:

> we have a distributed server setup and want to auto-create the  
> home-directory with maildrop (and then the Maildir itself).
> 
> The problem is, that maildrop tries to chroot to the users home  
> directory - but that is of courese not work, when the home directory  
> does not exist.

This has been "up" on this ML repeatedly; what you want isn't possible. 
The home directory has to exist first, with the correct owner:group and 
permissions. At the school site that I run, we have a dedicated mail 
server where users have no shell login, the whole mail hierarchy belongs 
to vmail:vmail (system user in /etc/passwd) and all the users are in LDAP.

Every hour vmail runs a script looking in LDAP for what the users' mail 
directory ought to be, and if the home directory with the Maildir under 
it doesn't exist, he makes them and sends a mail to postmaster with what 
he's done. So all I have to do is make new users in LDAP, with where 
their mail directories should be, and vmail does the rest (this fall 
there were approximately 170 new users).

> I searched all relevant sources and the best solution would be to use  
> the -d switch to change the default delivery user.
> 
> postfix-2.3.3-2
> maildrop-2.0.4-3
> 
> So we changed /etc/postfix/master.cf to
> 
> maildrop  unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe
> flags=DRhu user=vmail:vmail argv=/usr/bin/maildrop -d vmail  
> ${recipient} ${nexthop} ${sender}

That's ok if you have the same sort of setup we have; if Maildir is in a 
shell user's home directory, then it should be '-d ${user}'.

And 'user=vmail:vmail' should be 'user=vmail'.

> with "-d vmail" maildrop should change to the user vmail and also  
> chroot to that directory (/home in our case) and then execute  
> /etc/maildroprc which then creates and delivers the mail to the right  
> recipient.

> But we get still the error message:
> (temporary failure. Command output: maildrop: Unable to change to home  
> directory

If it doesn't exist, whichever user maildrop runs is can't change to it.

> Does the use vmail have to be created on the system?

If you have the same setup as us, obviously. If there isn't a vmail 
user, he can't do anything. But if you have shell login users and use 
'-d ${user}', he doesn't have to exist (there's no point in having a 
vmail user).

> Even if the  
> delete the user vmail maildrop works for existing /home/$user/Maildir  
> directories.

[...]

Best,

--Tonni

--

-- 
Tony Earnshaw
Email: tonni at hetnet dot nl

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by: Microsoft
Defy all challenges. Microsoft(R) Visual Studio 2005.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/vse0120000070mrt/direct/01/
Thomas Kofler | 20 Sep 13:17 2007

Re: Autocreate Home-Dir - just 1 Bit missing

Hi Tony,

thanks a lot for the definitive conclusion.

Thomas

Zitat von Tony Earnshaw <tonni <at> hetnet.nl>:

> Thomas Kofler skrev, on 20-09-2007 11:31:
>
>> we have a distributed server setup and want to auto-create the
>> home-directory with maildrop (and then the Maildir itself).
>>
>> The problem is, that maildrop tries to chroot to the users home
>> directory - but that is of courese not work, when the home
directory
>> does not exist.
>
> This has been "up" on this ML repeatedly; what you want isn't
possible.
> The home directory has to exist first, with the correct owner:group
and
> permissions. At the school site that I run, we have a dedicated
mail
> server where users have no shell login, the whole mail hierarchy
belongs
> to vmail:vmail (system user in /etc/passwd) and all the users are
in LDAP.
>
> Every hour vmail runs a script looking in LDAP for what the users'
mail
> directory ought to be, and if the home directory with the Maildir
under
> it doesn't exist, he makes them and sends a mail to postmaster with
what
> he's done. So all I have to do is make new users in LDAP, with
where
> their mail directories should be, and vmail does the rest (this
fall
> there were approximately 170 new users).
>
>> I searched all relevant sources and the best solution would be to
use
>> the -d switch to change the default delivery user.
>>
>> postfix-2.3.3-2
>> maildrop-2.0.4-3
>>
>> So we changed /etc/postfix/master.cf to
>>
>> maildrop  unix  -       n       n       -     
 -       pipe
>> flags=DRhu user=vmail:vmail argv=/usr/bin/maildrop -d vmail
>> ${recipient} ${nexthop} ${sender}
>
> That's ok if you have the same sort of setup we have; if Maildir is
in a
> shell user's home directory, then it should be '-d ${user}'.
>
> And 'user=vmail:vmail' should be 'user=vmail'.
>
>> with "-d vmail" maildrop should change to the user vmail and also
>> chroot to that directory (/home in our case) and then execute
>> /etc/maildroprc which then creates and delivers the mail to the
right
>> recipient.
>
>> But we get still the error message:
>> (temporary failure. Command output: maildrop: Unable to change to
home
>> directory
>
> If it doesn't exist, whichever user maildrop runs is can't change
to it.
>
>> Does the use vmail have to be created on the system?
>
> If you have the same setup as us, obviously. If there isn't a vmail
> user, he can't do anything. But if you have shell login users and
use
> '-d ${user}', he doesn't have to exist (there's no point in having
a
> vmail user).
>
>> Even if the
>> delete the user vmail maildrop works for existing
/home/$user/Maildir
>> directories.
>
> [...]
>
> Best,
>
> --Tonni
>
> --
> Tony Earnshaw
> Email: tonni at hetnet dot nl
>
>
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
> This SF.net email is sponsored by: Microsoft
> Defy all challenges. Microsoft(R) Visual Studio 2005.
> http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/vse0120000070mrt/direct/01/[1]
> _______________________________________________
> Courier-maildrop mailing list
> Courier-maildrop <at> lists.sourceforge.net
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-maildrop[2]
>

Links:
------
[1] http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/vse0120000070mrt/direct/01/
[2] https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-maildrop

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by: Microsoft
Defy all challenges. Microsoft(R) Visual Studio 2005.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/vse0120000070mrt/direct/01/
Matthijs Breemans | 21 Sep 09:45 2007
Picon

Maildrop email sorting problem

Hello,

I am currently a happy maildrop(postfix, courier-imap, mysql) user, it is
scanning my emails with spamassassin and if the email contains spam it will
be moved to the users .Spam folder. Now am I listed in some mailing lists,
so I want to move the mailings to a different folder like .FreeBSD. The
problem is that maildrop will move the spam but not the mailing list emails.
Attached is /etc/maildroprc and the source of the email. 

I hope any of you could help me.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Matthijs Breemans

/etc/maildroprc:

if ( $SIZE < 26144 )
{
    exception {
       xfilter "/usr/bin/spamassassin"
    }
}

if (/^X-Spam-Flag: *YES/)
{
    exception {
        to "$HOME/$DEFAULT/.Spam/"
    }
}

if (/^List-Post:.*freebsd*/ )
{
    exception {
        to "$HOME/$DEFAULT/.FreeBSD/"
    }
}

Here is a sample of the email source:

X-Mailman-Version: 2.1.5
Precedence: list
List-Id: User questions <freebsd-questions.freebsd.org>
List-Unsubscribe:
<http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-questions>, 
	<mailto:freebsd-questions-request <at> freebsd.org?subject=unsubscribe>
List-Archive: <http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions>
List-Post: <mailto:freebsd-questions <at> freebsd.org>
List-Help: <mailto:freebsd-questions-request <at> freebsd.org?subject=help>
List-Subscribe:
<http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-questions>, 
	<mailto:freebsd-questions-request <at> freebsd.org?subject=subscribe>
Sender: owner-freebsd-questions <at> freebsd.org
Errors-To: owner-freebsd-questions <at> freebsd.org

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by: Microsoft
Defy all challenges. Microsoft(R) Visual Studio 2005.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/vse0120000070mrt/direct/01/
Matthijs Breemans | 21 Sep 10:23 2007
Picon

Re: Maildrop email sorting problem

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. The emails are send by the FreeBSD.org mailing list
(* <at> freebsd.org) and are received by this email adres. Matthijs <at> g.... 

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: support <at> powerhosting.dk [mailto:support <at> powerhosting.dk] 
Verzonden: vrijdag 21 september 2007 10:16
Aan: Matthijs Breemans
Onderwerp: Re: [maildropl] Maildrop email sorting problem

Hello Matthijs,

Please state the e-mail address that you have this problem with, thanks.

Best regards,
Karsten Trabjerg

> Hello,
>
> I am currently a happy maildrop(postfix, courier-imap, mysql) user, it is
> scanning my emails with spamassassin and if the email contains spam it
> will
> be moved to the users .Spam folder. Now am I listed in some mailing lists,
> so I want to move the mailings to a different folder like .FreeBSD. The
> problem is that maildrop will move the spam but not the mailing list
> emails.
> Attached is /etc/maildroprc and the source of the email.
>
> I hope any of you could help me.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Regards,
>
> Matthijs Breemans
>
> /etc/maildroprc:
>
> if ( $SIZE < 26144 )
> {
>     exception {
>        xfilter "/usr/bin/spamassassin"
>     }
> }
>
> if (/^X-Spam-Flag: *YES/)
> {
>     exception {
>         to "$HOME/$DEFAULT/.Spam/"
>     }
> }
>
> if (/^List-Post:.*freebsd*/ )
> {
>     exception {
>         to "$HOME/$DEFAULT/.FreeBSD/"
>     }
> }
>
>
> Here is a sample of the email source:
>
> X-Mailman-Version: 2.1.5
> Precedence: list
> List-Id: User questions <freebsd-questions.freebsd.org>
> List-Unsubscribe:
> <http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-questions>,
> 	<mailto:freebsd-questions-request <at> freebsd.org?subject=unsubscribe>
> List-Archive: <http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions>
> List-Post: <mailto:freebsd-questions <at> freebsd.org>
> List-Help: <mailto:freebsd-questions-request <at> freebsd.org?subject=help>
> List-Subscribe:
> <http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-questions>,
> 	<mailto:freebsd-questions-request <at> freebsd.org?subject=subscribe>
> Sender: owner-freebsd-questions <at> freebsd.org
> Errors-To: owner-freebsd-questions <at> freebsd.org
>
>
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> This SF.net email is sponsored by: Microsoft
> Defy all challenges. Microsoft(R) Visual Studio 2005.
> http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/vse0120000070mrt/direct/01/
> _______________________________________________
> Courier-maildrop mailing list
> Courier-maildrop <at> lists.sourceforge.net
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-maildrop
>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by: Microsoft
Defy all challenges. Microsoft(R) Visual Studio 2005.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/vse0120000070mrt/direct/01/
Matthijs Breemans | 21 Sep 12:31 2007
Picon

Re: Maildrop email sorting problem

Haha, no

I subscribed to the courier-maildrop newsletter. Maybe you should remove
your support email from that list :). Anyway I solved the problem now

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: support <at> powerhosting.dk [mailto:support <at> powerhosting.dk] 
Verzonden: vrijdag 21 september 2007 12:30
Aan: Matthijs Breemans
Onderwerp: Re: [maildropl] Maildrop email sorting problem

Hi,

Next question: Are you a Powerhosting.dk customer?

Best regards,
Karsten Trabjerg

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the reply. The emails are send by the FreeBSD.org mailing list
> (* <at> freebsd.org) and are received by this email adres. Matthijs <at> g....
>
>
>
> -----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
> Van: support <at> powerhosting.dk [mailto:support <at> powerhosting.dk]
> Verzonden: vrijdag 21 september 2007 10:16
> Aan: Matthijs Breemans
> Onderwerp: Re: [maildropl] Maildrop email sorting problem
>
> Hello Matthijs,
>
> Please state the e-mail address that you have this problem with, thanks.
>
> Best regards,
> Karsten Trabjerg
>
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am currently a happy maildrop(postfix, courier-imap, mysql) user, it
>> is
>> scanning my emails with spamassassin and if the email contains spam it
>> will
>> be moved to the users .Spam folder. Now am I listed in some mailing
>> lists,
>> so I want to move the mailings to a different folder like .FreeBSD. The
>> problem is that maildrop will move the spam but not the mailing list
>> emails.
>> Attached is /etc/maildroprc and the source of the email.
>>
>> I hope any of you could help me.
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Matthijs Breemans
>>
>> /etc/maildroprc:
>>
>> if ( $SIZE < 26144 )
>> {
>>     exception {
>>        xfilter "/usr/bin/spamassassin"
>>     }
>> }
>>
>> if (/^X-Spam-Flag: *YES/)
>> {
>>     exception {
>>         to "$HOME/$DEFAULT/.Spam/"
>>     }
>> }
>>
>> if (/^List-Post:.*freebsd*/ )
>> {
>>     exception {
>>         to "$HOME/$DEFAULT/.FreeBSD/"
>>     }
>> }
>>
>>
>> Here is a sample of the email source:
>>
>> X-Mailman-Version: 2.1.5
>> Precedence: list
>> List-Id: User questions <freebsd-questions.freebsd.org>
>> List-Unsubscribe:
>> <http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-questions>,
>> 	<mailto:freebsd-questions-request <at> freebsd.org?subject=unsubscribe>
>> List-Archive: <http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions>
>> List-Post: <mailto:freebsd-questions <at> freebsd.org>
>> List-Help: <mailto:freebsd-questions-request <at> freebsd.org?subject=help>
>> List-Subscribe:
>> <http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-questions>,
>> 	<mailto:freebsd-questions-request <at> freebsd.org?subject=subscribe>
>> Sender: owner-freebsd-questions <at> freebsd.org
>> Errors-To: owner-freebsd-questions <at> freebsd.org
>>
>>
>>
>> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> This SF.net email is sponsored by: Microsoft
>> Defy all challenges. Microsoft(R) Visual Studio 2005.
>> http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/vse0120000070mrt/direct/01/
>> _______________________________________________
>> Courier-maildrop mailing list
>> Courier-maildrop <at> lists.sourceforge.net
>> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-maildrop
>>
>
>
>
>
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> This SF.net email is sponsored by: Microsoft
> Defy all challenges. Microsoft(R) Visual Studio 2005.
> http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/vse0120000070mrt/direct/01/
> _______________________________________________
> Courier-maildrop mailing list
> Courier-maildrop <at> lists.sourceforge.net
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-maildrop
>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by: Microsoft
Defy all challenges. Microsoft(R) Visual Studio 2005.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/vse0120000070mrt/direct/01/
Benedikt Hallinger | 26 Sep 09:54 2007
Picon

Trouble with maildrop2 and pcre


Hello!

I try to deliver spam mails tagged by spamasasin to subfolders of the
inbox.
However, spam mails arent detected properly and i have no idea why.

What i try is the following:
    spamstatus =~ /X-Spam-Status:\s*Yes,\s*(hits|score)=(\d+)\./:h
    if ( $spamstatus )
    {
        to $SPAMFOLDER
    }

which is never happening - all mail goes to my inbox.
Mail Headers are for example:
    X-Spam-Status: Yes, score=21.341
    X-Spam-Status: Yes, hits=5.5

Interestingly, the following code, located above the not funtional test
works:
    if ( /X-Amavis-Alert: INFECTED/ )
    {
            to "$VIRUSFOLDER"
    }

I would be very pleased, if someone could give me a hint.

Thank you,
Benedikt Hallinger

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by: Microsoft
Defy all challenges. Microsoft(R) Visual Studio 2005.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/vse0120000070mrt/direct/01/

Gmane