Becky! Internet Mail Ver.2 (2.50.00 RC1)
Remember, this is only a Release Candidate and not a final release. If
you want to use this version be sure to back up your data just in case.
Update History (date format: YYYY/MM/DD)
Ver.2.48.02 -> Ver.2.50 ()
- "Agents" feature is added. You can assign virtual agent to the message
and let him/her watch the task like "Need Reply", "Watch for Reply",
Refer "Advanced Features" > "Using Agents" in the Help document for
- You can attach "Memo" for each message. "Memo" can be accessed via the
tab sheet at the bottom of the message view. (You may need to hover the
mouse cursor near the bottom of the message view to make it visible.)
- "Headlines Search" feature is added. Type the text in the search box at
the top-right of the window and messages that contains the text in From,
To, Cc, and Subject will be listed.
- "Copy" and "Copy with Field" commands are added to the sub menu which
pops up when you click "From", "To", "Subject", and "Date" in the
header bar at the top of the message view.
- More GUI components are suited to Visual style of Windows Vista.
- "SMTP Host Name" is added to "General Setup" > "Send". That is used
with EHLO command of SMTP protocol.
- You can now choose profiles with the combobox at the top of the tree
view as well as mailboxes .
- You can now save "Quick Memo" by Ctrl+S.
- You can control 4way button by the cursor key by turning on "General
Setup" > "Message View" > "Operate 4way button" by the cursor key