LordsAWar version 0.3.0 released!
LordsAWar! version 0.3.0 has been released with the following changes:
* added new scenario Duel Of The Gods.
* added new items to burn bridges, charm monsters in ruins, call for angels, send disease to a city, banish
worms, raise defenders, and persuade neutral city.
* added program to upgrade old versions of lordsawar saved games.
* added program to import maps from Warlords 2.
* audited battle probabilities in comparison with Warlords 2.
* scenario editor can now export the map to a PNG file.
* added fight order editor to the scenario editor.
* updated to gtkmm version 3.
* now using unicode everywhere. migrated from std::string to glib::ustring.
* migrated from libtar to libarchive.
Fixed various gameplay bugs:
* heroes were never showing up as women.
* fixed bug where clicking the smallmap repeatedly and quickly would crash the game.
* fixed bug in joining stacks in the scenario editor.
* fixed many bugs in network play, thanks to Roger R.
Anyway it's definitely time for a new package. I've compiled and tested it on Fedora 22 so it should go pretty
easy for you. I think Bruno packaged it last time, but I'm not sure if he's still involved or not.
The tarball is located here: http://download-mirror.savannah.gnu.org/releases/lordsawar/lordsawar-0.3.0.tar.gz
Anyway, this is an exciting new version, so thanks for helping people play LordsAWar!