W. Martin Borgert | 3 Oct 16:15 2008
Picon

Ping: Danish translation of Debian reference card

Hi,

could you please check the Danish translation of the Debian
reference card? There are 101 entries fuzzy, so probably easy to
fix, and only two entries untranslated. Please look at da.po in
svn co svn://svn.debian.org/svn/ddp/manuals/trunk/refcard/po4a/
and send me the result. Many thanks in advance!

Cheers, Martin

Eugene V. Lyubimkin | 20 Oct 00:10 2008
Picon

daptup: Please update the PO translation for the package daptup

Attachment (da.po): text/x-gettext, 7356 bytes
Christian Perrier | 21 Oct 07:18 2008
Picon

aolserver4 4.5.0-16.1: Please update debconf PO translation for the package aolserver4

Hi,

A l10n NMU will happen on aolserver4 pretty soon.

A round of translation updates is being launched to give all translators
a chance to get their translations in for that package.

Please send the updated file as a wishlist bug against the package.

The deadline for receiving the updated translation is
Monday, October 27, 2008.

Thanks,

Attachment (da.po): text/x-gettext, 6096 bytes
Christian Perrier | 22 Oct 07:24 2008
Picon

libpam-ldap 184-4.2: Please update debconf PO translation for the package libpam-ldap

Hi,

A l10n NMU will happen on libpam-ldap pretty soon.

A round of translation updates is being launched to give all translators
a chance to get their translations in for that package.

Please send the updated file as a wishlist bug against the package.

The deadline for receiving the updated translation is
Tuesday, October 28, 2008.

Thanks,

Attachment (da.po): text/x-gettext, 11 KiB
Christian Perrier | 24 Oct 17:50 2008
Picon

plan 1.10.1-1.2: Please update debconf PO translation for the package plan

Hi,

A l10n NMU will happen on plan pretty soon.

A round of translation updates is being launched to give all translators
a chance to get their translations in for that package.

Please send the updated file as a wishlist bug against the package.

The deadline for receiving the updated translation is
Thursday, October 30, 2008.

Thanks,

Attachment (da.po): text/x-gettext, 5593 bytes
W. Martin Borgert | 25 Oct 16:04 2008
Picon

Ping: Danish translation of Debian reference card

Hi,

could someone please check the Danish translation of the Debian
reference card? The original translator doesn't have time
anymore, so there's your chance to gain fame in the world of
free software! There are 101 entries fuzzy, so probably easy to
fix, and only two entries untranslated. Please look at da.po in
svn co svn://svn.debian.org/svn/ddp/manuals/trunk/refcard/po4a/
and send me the result. Many thanks in advance!

Cheers, Martin

Frank Damgaard | 29 Oct 13:40 2008
Picon

Re: plan 1.10.1-1.2: Please update debconf PO translation for the package plan

Christian Perrier skrev:
> Hi,
> 
> A l10n NMU will happen on plan pretty soon.
> 
> A round of translation updates is being launched to give all translators
> a chance to get their translations in for that package.
> 
> Please send the updated file as a wishlist bug against the package.
> 

I am not sure it needs much update, no fuzzy
and only one empty:

#. Choices
#: ../plan.templates:1001
msgid "none"
msgstr ""

It could be :

msgstr "ingen"

But all the previous selections for the languages have been
kept in english, so I am not quite sure here...

Maybe all language selections should be translated too.

> The deadline for receiving the updated translation is
> Thursday, October 30, 2008.
> 
> Thanks,
> 

Christian Perrier | 29 Oct 22:27 2008
Picon

Re: plan 1.10.1-1.2: Please update debconf PO translation for the package plan

Quoting Frank Damgaard (debian <at> overbygaard.dk):
> Christian Perrier skrev:
> > Hi,
> > 
> > A l10n NMU will happen on plan pretty soon.
> > 
> > A round of translation updates is being launched to give all translators
> > a chance to get their translations in for that package.
> > 
> > Please send the updated file as a wishlist bug against the package.
> > 
> 
> I am not sure it needs much update, no fuzzy
> and only one empty:
> 
> 
> #. Choices
> #: ../plan.templates:1001
> msgid "none"
> msgstr ""
> 
> It could be :
> 
> msgstr "ingen"

Corrected.

> 
> 
> But all the previous selections for the languages have been
> kept in english, so I am not quite sure here...
> 
> Maybe all language selections should be translated too.

Yes, they should. Or, at least, it would be better.

Frank Damgaard | 30 Oct 00:16 2008
Picon

Re: plan 1.10.1-1.2: Please update debconf PO translation for the package plan

Christian Perrier skrev:
> Quoting Frank Damgaard (debian <at> overbygaard.dk):
 ...cut...

>> I am not sure it needs much update, no fuzzy
>> and only one empty:
>>
>>
>> #. Choices
>> #: ../plan.templates:1001
>> msgid "none"
>> msgstr ""
>>
>> It could be :
>>
>> msgstr "ingen"
> 
> Corrected.
> 
> 
>>
>> But all the previous selections for the languages have been
>> kept in english, so I am not quite sure here...
>>
>> Maybe all language selections should be translated too.
> 
> 
> Yes, they should. Or, at least, it would be better.
> 

ok.
I have translated the countries/languages and I will
send it as wishlist-bug.

W. Martin Borgert | 30 Oct 01:15 2008
Picon

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark (call for translation heroes)

The Danish wind industry is the worlds largest. It's capitals mermaid
is the worlds most beautiful (when not vandalised). The country
features the Wests oldest monarchy. It's cartoonists are the worlds
most famous. Denmark was the first nation to introduce civil marriage
for gay and lesbian couples. Denmarks island Djursland has the largest
non-commercial broadband network in Europe. Congratulations!

But: The Danish translation of the Debian reference card is the
only one lagging behind. Viking geeks, do something about this!

Gnus hjælp, Debians kærlighed, Danmarks styrke!

Please, if you know English and Danish and like to help with the
Danish translation of the Debian reference card or other documents,
such as the Debian 5.0 release notes, please contact me by mail. Tak!

--

-- 
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-l10n-danish-REQUEST <at> lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster <at> lists.debian.org


Gmane