December 2011 release of ipptool now available
Michael Sweet <msweet <at> apple.com>
2011-12-02 23:03:21 GMT
The December 2011 release of ipptool is now available for download from: http://www.cups.org/software.php
This release contains the following changes:
• Fixed a truncated XML output bug that would happen for certain errors.
• Fixed the order-of-groups tests.
• Fixed "WITH-VALUE >N" for rangeOfInteger attributes.
• The Windows installer was missing the get-printer-attributes.test file.
• The Linux binaries are now compiled for all LSB 4.x-compliant Linux distributions.
• The Linux binaries no longer support SSL or TLS.
Michael Sweet, Senior Printing System Engineer, PWG Chair
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by
, and is
believed to be clean.
ipp mailing list
ipp <at> pwg.org