IETF-87 (Berlin) Call for Agenda Items
2013-05-23 20:25:36 GMT
While perhaps a bit early, we are starting the call for agenda items for the dhc wg meeting. And, as late June and July tend to be a prime vacation periods, perhaps best to get people to start thinking about this now.
We have asked for two slots:
- One 2 ½ hour slot for the usual dhc wg meeting
- One 1 hour slot as a joint meeting with the sunset4 wg to discuss http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-perreault-sunset4-noipv4
If you have a draft you would like to discuss, please send your request for agenda time to the dhc chairs. Please include:
- the title and file name of the draft
- a brief summary of why it needs to be discussed
- the speakers name (and email)
- and how much time you need will need for presentation and anticipated discussion.
We will give priority, if needed, to requests for documents that are currently working group items or were actively discussed on the mailing list.
We do expect to spend some time discussing a re-charter and also a DHCP directorate (more on this before the meeting).
Please have agenda items to us by 2013-07-01 (Monday) and also note the following deadlines for IETF87:
2013-07-08 (Monday): Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00) submission by UTC 24:00
2013-07-15 (Monday): Internet Draft final submission cut-off by UTC 24:00
For full details about the meeting, see http://www.ietf.org/meetings/87/.
- Tomek & Bernie
_______________________________________________ dhcwg mailing list dhcwg <at> ietf.org https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg