2007-02-26 07:34:32 GMT
I've submitted the -02 version to the internet-drafts.
I want to thank Uwe Pauluhn (infineon), John Boyle (Alcatel)
and of course Clay Sikes (Paradyne) for their comments.
Not all comments were already implemented, including those
that mentioned few G.997.1 objects that are (still) missing. The
editors need more time and at least one more draft to cover
Here are the main changes included in this revision
compared to -01 version.
1) Created new tables for line/signal attenuation and SNR margin
measurements, Xdsl2LineBandEntry and xdsl2SCStatusBandTable.
One table reflects the dynamic changes in those measurements
while the second one records the measurements next to the
recent loop diagnostics
2) Created a new textual convention, Xdsl2Band, that serves
for indexing tables which (also) refer to vdsl2 bands and
3) In Section 2.9, replaced the phrase:
"The xdsl2LStatusStatusXtur and adsl2LStatusStatusXtuc" with:
"The xdsl2LineStatusXtur and xdsl2LineStatusXtuc"
4) For the xdsl2SCStatusSnrMargin object:
Replaced the phrase:
"received at the XTU (XTU-R on downstream direction and XATU-C" with:
"received at the XTU (XTU-R on downstream direction and XTU-C"
5) xDsl2SCStatusMainTable =>
reverts to RFC 4706 name: xDsl2SCStatusTable.
Added new: xDsl2SCStatusBandTable.
6) xDsl2SCStatusTable => renamed to xDsl2SCStatusSegmentTable.
7) Implemented all UPBO, DPBO, RFIBANDS related support.
Also added two Textual Conventions for D/UPBO
8) Implemented changes based on Clay Sikes' comments from 14/10/06.
Clay sent 66 comments and the editors agreed with most of them.
Note that there were few comments that the editors didn't accept, such
as adding "running counters", and use of IMPLIED for
profile names (Clay withdrawn from that). Other comments, all involve
adding description here and there, are delayed to a future version.
9) Added xdsl2LineConfProfModeSpecBandUsTable for few band level
parameters that are required specifically for VDSL2 line configuration.
10) Replaced the references to the ADSL2 draft with references to RFC 4706
11) Updated section 2.1.1 ("General IF-MIB Integration (RFC 2863)")
according to RFC 4706
12) Changed 2.1.2 in Figure 1 near ifType
13) Removed one or two editor's comments. More comments are still there.
14) Replaced references to TR-090 with references to TR-129. Moved the
DSL Forum reference to the Informative References
15) Added text for Xdsl2UpboKLF and Xdsl2BandUs
16) In the description of Xdsl2LinePmMode I changed "(L2)" to "(L1/L2)".
17) Corrected few spelling errors.
_______________________________________________ Adslmib mailing list Adslmib <at> ietf.org https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib