al cann | 8 Jul 22:52 2011
Picon
Picon

M4 Tractor KGP CG I Clash at Stoumont

Gents,

     Going to play CG I from KGP.  Could someone out there tell me what counter is used for the M4 Tractor?  It is
probably in my counter mix but I don't know where to look.  I also don't have any vehicle notes for this unit so
any help anyone could give me would be appreciated.

Al Cann
_______________________________________________
Aslml mailing list
Aslml@...
http://lists.aslml.net/listinfo.cgi/aslml-aslml.net
To unsubscribe, visit the above website, or email webmaster@...

Dave Olie | 9 Jul 01:01 2011
Picon

Re: M4 Tractor KGP CG I Clash at Stoumont

Al,

The M4 Tractor counter came with KGP II. It wasn't used in CG 1 as 
originally published in KGP I, but appears in the revised CG 1 as published 
in KGP II. The vehicle notes are Chapter P Footnote #27 in KGP II.

If I'm not mistaken the counters as published in KGP II were wrong and had 
to be reprinted in a later product.

David "just to add to the general confusion and mayhem" Olie

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "al cann" <albcann@...>
To: "ASL Discussion List" <aslml@...>
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2011 5:52 PM
Subject: [Aslml] M4 Tractor KGP CG I Clash at Stoumont

> Gents,
>
>     Going to play CG I from KGP.  Could someone out there tell me what 
> counter is used for the M4 Tractor?  It is probably in my counter mix but 
> I don't know where to look.  I also don't have any vehicle notes for this 
> unit so any help anyone could give me would be appreciated.
>
> Al Cann
> _______________________________________________
> Aslml mailing list
> Aslml@...
> http://lists.aslml.net/listinfo.cgi/aslml-aslml.net
> To unsubscribe, visit the above website, or email webmaster@...
(Continue reading)

al cann | 9 Jul 01:32 2011
Picon
Picon

Re: M4 Tractor KGP CG I Clash at Stoumont

Thanks, David -- I have a mish-mosh of KGP I and KGP II.  I'll survive.

Al
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Dave Olie" <daveolie@...>
To: "ASL Discussion List" <aslml@...>
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2011 7:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Aslml] M4 Tractor KGP CG I Clash at Stoumont

> Al,
>
> The M4 Tractor counter came with KGP II. It wasn't used in CG 1 as 
> originally published in KGP I, but appears in the revised CG 1 as 
> published in KGP II. The vehicle notes are Chapter P Footnote #27 in KGP 
> II.
>
> If I'm not mistaken the counters as published in KGP II were wrong and had 
> to be reprinted in a later product.
>
> David "just to add to the general confusion and mayhem" Olie
>
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "al cann" <albcann@...>
> To: "ASL Discussion List" <aslml@...>
> Sent: Friday, July 08, 2011 5:52 PM
> Subject: [Aslml] M4 Tractor KGP CG I Clash at Stoumont
>
>
>> Gents,
>>
(Continue reading)

al cann | 9 Jul 12:31 2011
Picon
Picon

Re: M4 Tractor KGP CG I Clash at Stoumont

Hi David and anyone else out there!

Could anyone send me the MP of the M4 tractor from KGP?  I separate my 
counters by MP's and this will save me digging through hundreds of counters.

Thanks,

Al Cann
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Dave Olie" <daveolie@...>
To: "ASL Discussion List" <aslml@...>
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2011 7:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Aslml] M4 Tractor KGP CG I Clash at Stoumont

> Al,
>
> The M4 Tractor counter came with KGP II. It wasn't used in CG 1 as 
> originally published in KGP I, but appears in the revised CG 1 as 
> published in KGP II. The vehicle notes are Chapter P Footnote #27 in KGP 
> II.
>
> If I'm not mistaken the counters as published in KGP II were wrong and had 
> to be reprinted in a later product.
>
> David "just to add to the general confusion and mayhem" Olie
>
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "al cann" <albcann@...>
> To: "ASL Discussion List" <aslml@...>
> Sent: Friday, July 08, 2011 5:52 PM
(Continue reading)

Wynn Polnicky | 9 Jul 15:27 2011
Picon

Re: M4 Tractor KGP CG I Clash at Stoumont

Al;

My M4 hst counters, which are the replacements, have 18 MPs.

Wynn "Born on the Farm" Polnicky

-----Original Message----- 
From: al cann
Sent: Saturday, July 09, 2011 3:31 AM
To: ASL Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Aslml] M4 Tractor KGP CG I Clash at Stoumont

Hi David and anyone else out there!

Could anyone send me the MP of the M4 tractor from KGP?  I separate my
counters by MP's and this will save me digging through hundreds of counters.

Thanks,

Al Cann
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Dave Olie" <daveolie@...>
To: "ASL Discussion List" <aslml@...>
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2011 7:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Aslml] M4 Tractor KGP CG I Clash at Stoumont

> Al,
>
> The M4 Tractor counter came with KGP II. It wasn't used in CG 1 as 
> originally published in KGP I, but appears in the revised CG 1 as 
(Continue reading)

al cann | 9 Jul 17:13 2011
Picon
Picon

Re: M4 Tractor KGP CG I Clash at Stoumont

Wynn -- thanks, I appreciate it.

Al
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Wynn Polnicky" <aslwynn@...>
To: "ASL Discussion List" <aslml@...>
Sent: Saturday, July 09, 2011 9:27 AM
Subject: Re: [Aslml] M4 Tractor KGP CG I Clash at Stoumont

> Al;
>
> My M4 hst counters, which are the replacements, have 18 MPs.
>
> Wynn "Born on the Farm" Polnicky
>
> -----Original Message----- 
> From: al cann
> Sent: Saturday, July 09, 2011 3:31 AM
> To: ASL Discussion List
> Subject: Re: [Aslml] M4 Tractor KGP CG I Clash at Stoumont
>
> Hi David and anyone else out there!
>
> Could anyone send me the MP of the M4 tractor from KGP?  I separate my
> counters by MP's and this will save me digging through hundreds of 
> counters.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Al Cann
(Continue reading)

Don Lazov | 19 Jul 14:54 2011
Picon
Picon

Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

LinkedIn
------------

   
ASL Discussion,

I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.

- Don

Don Lazov
Developer I at Follett Software 
Greater Chicago Area

Confirm that you know Don Lazov
https://www.linkedin.com/e/-tqbgu0-gqav7i7r-3p/isd/3583676870/07LGVRu4/

 
--

-- 
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation
_______________________________________________
Aslml mailing list
Aslml@...
http://lists.aslml.net/listinfo.cgi/aslml-aslml.net
To unsubscribe, visit the above website, or email webmaster@...

EK I | 21 Jul 18:21 2011

VASL launch error?

hello List - 

is anyone else having issue firing up vasl?  getting following error - looks like maybe can't find a file on
remote server? no changes on my end...

An error occurred while launching/running the application.
Category: Launch File Error
The following required field is missing from the launch file: <jnlp>

thanks,
gt
_______________________________________________
Aslml mailing list
Aslml@...
http://lists.aslml.net/listinfo.cgi/aslml-aslml.net
To unsubscribe, visit the above website, or email webmaster@...

Tom Jazbutis | 22 Jul 01:03 2011
Picon

Re: VASL launch error?

What version of VASL?  Did you download it from the original VASL.org site?

If so, you are running an obsolescent version.  The original VASL.org site
has been flakey the last few months and I think it is no longer active.

Download the latest versions of VASSAL and VASL (you need both) at 

http://advancedsquadleader.net/index.php/VASL_mods

You cannot run VASL as a stand-alone icon any longer.  It needs to be run
from the VASSAL program as a module....which really isn't as much a pain as
it seems at first.

Get the extensions at

http://advancedsquadleader.net/index.php/VASL_Extensions

Get maps at

https://docs.google.com/View?id=ddbmp44t_157ddkzfpdj

-----Original Message-----
From: aslml-bounces@... [mailto:aslml-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of EK I
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2011 10:21 AM
To: ASL ML
Subject: [Aslml] VASL launch error?

hello List - 

(Continue reading)

Björn Alhäuser | 22 Jul 07:45 2011
Picon
Picon

Re: VASL launch error?

It's an error with the last java update, but I don't know how to fix
it :-(

Am Donnerstag, den 21.07.2011, 17:03 -0600 schrieb Tom Jazbutis:
> What version of VASL?  Did you download it from the original VASL.org site?
> 
> If so, you are running an obsolescent version.  The original VASL.org site
> has been flakey the last few months and I think it is no longer active.
> 
> Download the latest versions of VASSAL and VASL (you need both) at 
> 
> http://advancedsquadleader.net/index.php/VASL_mods
> 
> You cannot run VASL as a stand-alone icon any longer.  It needs to be run
> from the VASSAL program as a module....which really isn't as much a pain as
> it seems at first.
> 
> Get the extensions at
> 
> http://advancedsquadleader.net/index.php/VASL_Extensions
> 
> Get maps at
> 
> https://docs.google.com/View?id=ddbmp44t_157ddkzfpdj
> 
> 
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: aslml-bounces@... [mailto:aslml-bounces@...]
> On Behalf Of EK I
(Continue reading)


Gmane