al cann | 1 Sep 17:35 2008
Picon
Picon

Berserk leaders in CC

Hi guys,

     Long time no post for me.  Hopefully, a simple question needing a simple answer.  Can a berserk leader use his
modifier in CC?

Thanks,

Al
_______________________________________________
Aslml mailing list
Aslml@...
http://lists.aslml.net/listinfo.cgi/aslml-aslml.net
To unsubscribe, visit the above website, or email webmaster@...

johnpeplow | 1 Sep 17:38 2008
Picon

Re: Berserk leaders in CC

NRBH, but doesn't a leader have to be good order to use his modifier. I would think that berserk status
negates good order. 
------Original Message------
From: al cann
Sender: aslml-bounces@...
To: ASL Discussion List
ReplyTo: ASL Discussion List
Sent: Sep 1, 2008 11:35 AM
Subject: [Aslml] Berserk leaders in CC

Hi guys,

     Long time no post for me.  Hopefully, a simple question needing a simple answer.  Can a berserk leader use his
modifier in CC?

Thanks,

Al
_______________________________________________
Aslml mailing list
Aslml@...
http://lists.aslml.net/listinfo.cgi/aslml-aslml.net
To unsubscribe, visit the above website, or email webmaster@...

Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

_______________________________________________
Aslml mailing list
Aslml@...
http://lists.aslml.net/listinfo.cgi/aslml-aslml.net
(Continue reading)

al cann | 1 Sep 17:56 2008
Picon
Picon

one more CC question

Hi again guys,

     A prisoner tries to withdraw from melee rather than attacking its captor.  Can the enemy make a capture
attempt at the withdrawing prisoner rather than a to kill attempt?  Obviously the re-captured prisoner
squad is worth more than a dead prisoner squad.

Thanks,

Al
_______________________________________________
Aslml mailing list
Aslml@...
http://lists.aslml.net/listinfo.cgi/aslml-aslml.net
To unsubscribe, visit the above website, or email webmaster@...

Fred | 1 Sep 18:09 2008
Picon

Re: one more CC question


I don't see why not.

Fred

al cann wrote:
> Hi again guys,
> 
>      A prisoner tries to withdraw from melee rather than attacking its captor.  Can the enemy make a capture
attempt at the withdrawing prisoner rather than a to kill attempt?  Obviously the re-captured prisoner
squad is worth more than a dead prisoner squad.
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Al
> _______________________________________________
> Aslml mailing list
> Aslml@...
> http://lists.aslml.net/listinfo.cgi/aslml-aslml.net
> To unsubscribe, visit the above website, or email webmaster@...
> 
_______________________________________________
Aslml mailing list
Aslml@...
http://lists.aslml.net/listinfo.cgi/aslml-aslml.net
To unsubscribe, visit the above website, or email webmaster@...

Fred | 1 Sep 18:11 2008
Picon

Re: Berserk leaders in CC


You are correct. Other than to "help" Infantry stacked with him become
berserk, a berserk leader can't use his modifier for anything.

johnpeplow@... wrote:
> NRBH, but doesn't a leader have to be good order to use his modifier. I would think that berserk status
negates good order. 
> ------Original Message------
> From: al cann
> Sender: aslml-bounces@...
> To: ASL Discussion List
> ReplyTo: ASL Discussion List
> Sent: Sep 1, 2008 11:35 AM
> Subject: [Aslml] Berserk leaders in CC
> 
> Hi guys,
> 
>      Long time no post for me.  Hopefully, a simple question needing a simple answer.  Can a berserk leader use his
modifier in CC?
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Al
> _______________________________________________
> Aslml mailing list
> Aslml@...
> http://lists.aslml.net/listinfo.cgi/aslml-aslml.net
> To unsubscribe, visit the above website, or email webmaster@...
> 
> 
(Continue reading)

Pete Phillipps | 2 Sep 03:58 2008
Picon

ASL Ebay purchase and ASLOK

Hi Everyone,

	Would any of the US ASLers going to ASLOK this year be willing to
buy a copy of the SPI RPG Dallas from
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DALLAS-SPI-TV-Role-Playing-Game-Shrinkwrapped-RPG_W0QQ
itemZ330266138362QQihZ014QQcategoryZ2530QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1
742.m153.l1262 for me and pass it on to a fellow Brit who is attending?
Looking to save on the postage, since I don't think it's worth buying
otherwise....

	And no, I'm not interested in playing it, I've just always wanted to
see what it was like ever since I saw the ad for it in S&T back in the early
80s.

Pete

"Many [wargame] battles have been fought and won by soldiers nourished on
beer" - Frederick the Great, 1777
Download VIEW FROM THE TRENCHES (Britain's Premier ASL Journal) free from
http://www.vftt.co.uk
Get the latest news about HEROES(ASL in Blackpool) at
http://www.vftt.co.uk/heroesdetails.aspx
Get the latest news about INTENSIVE FIRE (Britain's biggest ASL tournament)
at http://www.vftt.co.uk/ifdetails.aspx
Get the latest UK ASL Tournament news at http://www.asltourneys.co.uk
Support the best at http://www.manutd.com/

_______________________________________________
Aslml mailing list
Aslml@...
(Continue reading)

Fred | 2 Sep 04:08 2008
Picon

Re: ASL Ebay purchase and ASLOK


Pete,

Just have your friend contact the hotel and ask them if they will hold
a package for him (it may need to arrive less than a week before he 
does.) If so you can buy it and ask the seller to mail it to the hotel
C/O your friend.

Fred

Pete Phillipps wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
> 
> 	Would any of the US ASLers going to ASLOK this year be willing to
> buy a copy of the SPI RPG Dallas from
> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DALLAS-SPI-TV-Role-Playing-Game-Shrinkwrapped-RPG_W0QQ
> itemZ330266138362QQihZ014QQcategoryZ2530QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1
> 742.m153.l1262 for me and pass it on to a fellow Brit who is attending?
> Looking to save on the postage, since I don't think it's worth buying
> otherwise....
> 
> 	And no, I'm not interested in playing it, I've just always wanted to
> see what it was like ever since I saw the ad for it in S&T back in the early
> 80s.
> 
> Pete
> 
> "Many [wargame] battles have been fought and won by soldiers nourished on
> beer" - Frederick the Great, 1777
> Download VIEW FROM THE TRENCHES (Britain's Premier ASL Journal) free from
(Continue reading)

Alex Key | 2 Sep 04:25 2008
Picon

Re: ASL Ebay purchase and ASLOK

Pete,

Can do.  According to the site, shipping will be $7.00 from seller to me so
total cost is $13.99

Suppose to arrive ASLOK on Thursday and leave on Sunday.

Reply off line to hobbies747@...

Alex "they're Action Figures...not dolls"

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 8:58 PM, Pete Phillipps <pete@...> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
>        Would any of the US ASLers going to ASLOK this year be willing to
> buy a copy of the SPI RPG Dallas from
>
> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DALLAS-SPI-TV-Role-Playing-Game-Shrinkwrapped-RPG_W0QQ
>
> itemZ330266138362QQihZ014QQcategoryZ2530QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1<http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DALLAS-SPI-TV-Role-Playing-Game-Shrinkwrapped-RPG_W0QQitemZ330266138362QQihZ014QQcategoryZ2530QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1>
> 742.m153.l1262 for me and pass it on to a fellow Brit who is attending?
> Looking to save on the postage, since I don't think it's worth buying
> otherwise....
>
>        And no, I'm not interested in playing it, I've just always wanted to
> see what it was like ever since I saw the ad for it in S&T back in the
> early
> 80s.
>
(Continue reading)

L. Leung | 5 Sep 02:14 2008
Picon

Re: German entry in Red Barricade

I agree with you since I don't see how you can attack the enemy tank in A9
since the vertex is offboard.  

Lance

-----Original Message-----
From: aslml-bounces@... [mailto:aslml-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Gerry Wong
Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2008 11:37 AM
To: aslml@...
Subject: [Aslml] German entry in Red Barricade

Hi,

I have finished a RB CG1 day one game with a friend and we have came up
with the entry hex question as below and hope someone can give me some
advice:

According to the scenario rule, the all German units must enter the board
along the full or half hex of map edge A9 to U1. Can an AFV in -B8 (off map
hex touching A9 and A8) enter A10 via the offboard hexside of A9 by VBM (VCA
pointing to A10)?

My friend expressed that once the AFV entered part of A9 (no matter it
is on map or not on the map), it fullfilled the entry restriction and
may move to other hex.

I think the only legal AFV entry move is VBM on map hexside between
A9/A10 and then A10/B9.

(Continue reading)

Chuck T | 5 Sep 03:03 2008
Picon

Re: German entry in Red Barricade

I believe not actually - has to be A9 on board first.

On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 11:37 AM, Gerry Wong <gerrywong@...> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have finished a RB CG1 day one game with a friend and we have came up
> with the entry hex question as below and hope someone can give me some
> advice:
>
> According to the scenario rule, the all German units must enter the board
> along the full or half hex of map edge A9 to U1. Can an AFV in -B8 (off map hex touching A9 and A8) enter A10 via
the offboard hexside of A9 by VBM (VCA pointing to A10)?
>
> My friend expressed that once the AFV entered part of A9 (no matter it
> is on map or not on the map), it fullfilled the entry restriction and
> may move to other hex.
>
> I think the only legal AFV entry move is VBM on map hexside between
> A9/A10 and then A10/B9.
>
> Gerry
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Aslml mailing list
> Aslml@...
> http://lists.aslml.net/listinfo.cgi/aslml-aslml.net
> To unsubscribe, visit the above website, or email webmaster@...
(Continue reading)


Gmane