Daniel Colascione <dan.colascione <at> gmail.com>
2009-07-26 00:31:13 GMT
espresso-mode 9 is out. It is a bugfix release that includes Emacs 23
compatibility and a fix for a minor parsing issue involving single-
character regular expressions.
You can find it at http://www.nongnu.org/espresso/
* Good performance editing even very large files
* Support for cc-mode's smart comment wrapping and indentation
* Full suite of movement commands, including beginning-of-defun,
end-of-defun, and so on. This feature allows commands like narrow-(Continue reading)
defun work correctly.
being a prototype-based language, has no “classes” per se, but there
are constructions that have the same conceptual meaning. espresso-mode
* Hierarchical imenu support using the aforementioned class
definition recognition with support for classes, methods, top-level
functions and nested classes.
* Robust fontification of regular expression literals