python-mode.el 6.2.1 released
Andreas Röhler <andreas.roehler <at> online.de>
2015-10-05 07:52:59 GMT
gladly announcing release 6.2.1
Something new comes with it:
- Handles PEP 492 async coroutines
- Logic of py-indent-region WRT lp:1426903
In case first line accepts an indent,
keep the remaining lines' relative.
Otherwise lines in region get outmost indent,
same with optional argument
If at a beginning, jump to end and vice versa.
Matches lists, block, statement, string and comment
- py-flycheck-mode - toggle `flycheck-mode' from menu "Checks"
- py-execute-section - execute arbitrary chunks of code
- New helper functions, like
Functions in a boolean sense just stating if being at an end or
start no longer a command. Renamed as interanal
functions with prefix `py--' now.
- TAB-indent from column zero: go to outmost first, lp:1375122
- (I)Python-shell setup made more reliable
- py-imenu-max-items, default is 99
- py-python-edit-version, default is ""
When not empty, fontify according to Python version specified.
- py-pdb-executable, default is nil
- py-update-gud-pdb-history-p, default is t
If pdb should provide suggestions WRT file and pdb-path.
- py-split-window-on-execute-threshold, default is 3
Don't split when max number of displayed windows is reached.
- py-beginning-of-commented-section --> py-beginning-of-comments
- py-narrow-to-defun --> py-narrow-to-def