Using a catalog to define protocols
Ebner, ZG 8640, BN <Klaus.Ebner <at> DeutschePost.de>
2005-04-06 07:39:11 GMT
we've used the following approach to clean up our links: In our catalog.xml,
we used something like the following
That way, it's possible to access all local files using the protocol local.
An example to that would be:
<!ENTITY % localentities SYSTEM "local://entities/local.entities.dtd">
My only problem (and that's a killer one), is that XMLmind refuses to load
the document while complaining about an unknown Protocol "local:".
As XMLmind itself uses a similar line in its own catalog (<rewriteURI
uriStartString="xxe-config:" rewritePrefix="." />), I was wondering why it's
complaining about mine...
Thanks for your help,
Zentrale Gruppe Fachkonzepte, ZG8640
> IT BRIEF
> office: +49(0)228-18219166