thye | 2 Mar 14:14 2004
Picon

xinclude in macro


Because the IDs mostly not nice to read
i would like to use a makro.
At a first step i write:

<cfg:command name="xrg">
<cfg:macro>
<cfg:sequence>
<cfg:command  name="selectNode" parameter="ancestorOrSelf[implicitElement]
                 {http://www.thye.org/2003/xsd/PMV01} Adress"/>
<cfg:command name="insert" parameter="after[implicitElement]                     {http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude}include"/>
<cfg:command name="addAttribute" parameter="href              '../../../Databases/Adressen1.xml#S_Lebenhilfe1"/>

</cfg:sequence>
</cfg:macro>
</cfg:command>

but that don't work.

How can I get the same result like the Menu Document Reference
in XXE with an explicit ref?

Regards,

Ulrich Thye

--
XMLmind XML Editor Support List
xmleditor-support <at> xmlmind.com
http://www.xmlmind.com/mailman/listinfo/xmleditor-support
(Continue reading)

ELFAUNO | 3 Mar 13:05 2004
Picon

Fwd: No spanish tilde can be typed.


Picon
From: ELFAUNO <ELFAUNO <at> terra.es>
Subject: No spanish tilde can be typed.
Date: 2004-03-03 10:48:46 GMT
I have tried both versions 2.5p1 and 2.5p2 and I get the same problem:

Using Mac OSX 10.4 with fully updated java, and spanish keyboard. I can not write 
spanish words with tilde  like áéíóú. I normally do it by two keystrokes [´a ], but it looks 
like xmleditor is not understanding the keyboard map... The alternative of choosing the 
caracter from the table is too slow.

Any help wellcome.
elfauno <at> terra.es

Sergey Starosek | 4 Mar 14:32 2004

Collapse node bug ?

Hi,

I'm not sure whether this bug is already reported, at least I didn't
find anything similar on the mailing list for the last four month:

- Start new Docbook article
- Make sure Docbook style selected
- Being at Title node insert comment before (Edit->Comment->Insert
Comment Before)
- Collapse Title node using mouse

 From now it's impossible to expand node back. The same applies to the
section nodes as well.

reproduced for XXE SE 2.5p2 running on

Windows 2000 SP4,
java version "1.4.2"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2-b28)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.4.2-b28, mixed mode)

and

Windows XP SP1,
java version "1.4.2_02"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2_02-b03)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.4.2_02-b03, mixed mode)

Sergey

(Continue reading)

Damien Fitzpatrick | 5 Mar 01:09 2004

Support for profiling

Hi there,

I have been using the XMLMind XMLEditor for some time now for producing
documentation in DocBook and just want to commend you on making an excellent
product.  I do have one suggestion though.  We are using profiling within
our documentation and it would be useful if XMLMind could somehow display
which sections have profiling attributes applied to them.  This would be of
great assistance when looking at a profiled document and trying to work out
which sections of the document belong with which version of the document.

Regards,
Damien

--
XMLmind XML Editor Support List
xmleditor-support <at> xmlmind.com
http://www.xmlmind.com/mailman/listinfo/xmleditor-support

Hussein Shafie | 5 Mar 10:10 2004
Picon

Re: xinclude in macro

thye wrote:
> Because the IDs mostly not nice to read
> i would like to use a makro.
> At a first step i write:
> 
> <cfg:command name="xrg">
> <cfg:macro>
> <cfg:sequence>
> <cfg:command  name="selectNode" parameter="ancestorOrSelf[implicitElement]
>                  {http://www.thye.org/2003/xsd/PMV01} Adress"/>
> <cfg:command name="insert" parameter="after[implicitElement]                     {http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude}include"/>
> <cfg:command name="addAttribute" parameter="href              '../../../Databases/Adressen1.xml#S_Lebenhilfe1"/>
> 
> </cfg:sequence>
> </cfg:macro>
> </cfg:command>
> 
> 
> but that don't work.
> 
> How can I get the same result like the Menu Document Reference
> in XXE with an explicit ref?

Xincludes elements only exists when you load and save files with XXE. 
Therefore you cannot treat them like ordinary elements.

Instead, you need to use a command which inserts a ``document 
reference'' in your macro.

Unfortunately, all actions (except "Edit Referenced Document" which is 
(Continue reading)

Hussein Shafie | 5 Mar 11:02 2004
Picon

Re: Fwd: No spanish tilde can be typed.

ELFAUNO wrote:
> 
> 
> I have tried both versions 2.5p1 and 2.5p2 and I get the same problem:
> 
> Using Mac OSX 10.4 with fully updated java, and spanish keyboard. 

We have never tested XXE with MacOSX 10.3 (Panther) and Apple Java 1.4.2.

We have just bought a brand new Mac and I'm going to do that today!

> I can not write spanish words with tilde  like áéíóú. I normally do it by two keystrokes [´a ], but it
looks 
> like xmleditor is not understanding the keyboard map... The alternative of choosing the 
> caracter from the table is too slow.

It is probably a Java (or a even a Mac) problem, that is, it is probably 
not specific to XXE.

A workaround is to copy attached customize.xxe file to your 
~/.xxe2/config/ directory.

You'll get "á" by typing "Esc", then "'", then "a". Same for éíóú.

Note that the bindings included in the attached files have been tested 
on a French keyboard.

May be your keyboard generates something special for "'" (DEAD_ACUTE?), 
in such case you'll need to adapt these bindings. See 
http://www.xmlmind.com/xmleditor/_distrib/docs/poweruser/ar01s04s01.html
(Continue reading)

Hussein Shafie | 5 Mar 12:25 2004
Picon

Re: Collapse node bug ?

Sergey Starosek wrote:
> 
> I'm not sure whether this bug is already reported, at least I didn't
> find anything similar on the mailing list for the last four month:
> 
> - Start new Docbook article
> - Make sure Docbook style selected
> - Being at Title node insert comment before (Edit->Comment->Insert
> Comment Before)
> - Collapse Title node using mouse
> 
>  From now it's impossible to expand node back. The same applies to the
> section nodes as well.
> 
> reproduced for XXE SE 2.5p2 running on
> 
> Windows 2000 SP4,
> java version "1.4.2"
> Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2-b28)
> Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.4.2-b28, mixed mode)
> 
> and
> 
> Windows XP SP1,
> java version "1.4.2_02"
> Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2_02-b03)
> Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.4.2_02-b03, mixed mode)

It can be reproduced with any version on any platform because this 
behavior, which indeed looks and feels like a bug, is in fact a 
(Continue reading)

Hussein Shafie | 5 Mar 12:32 2004
Picon

Re: Support for profiling

Damien Fitzpatrick wrote:
> 
> I have been using the XMLMind XMLEditor for some time now for producing
> documentation in DocBook and just want to commend you on making an excellent
> product.  I do have one suggestion though.  We are using profiling within
> our documentation and it would be useful if XMLMind could somehow display
> which sections have profiling attributes applied to them.  This would be of
> great assistance when looking at a profiled document and trying to work out
> which sections of the document belong with which version of the document.

Please explain what you mean by profiling attributes.

--
XMLmind XML Editor Support List
xmleditor-support <at> xmlmind.com
http://www.xmlmind.com/mailman/listinfo/xmleditor-support

ELFAUNO | 5 Mar 18:53 2004
Picon

Re: Fwd: No spanish tilde can be typed.


----- Mensaje Original -----
De: Hussein Shafie <hussein <at> pixware.fr>
Fecha: Viernes, Marzo 5, 2004 11:02 am
Asunto: Re: Fwd: No spanish tilde can be typed.

> ELFAUNO wrote:
> > 
> > 
> > I have tried both versions 2.5p1 and 2.5p2 and I get the same 
> problem:> 
> > Using Mac OSX 10.4 with fully updated java, and spanish keyboard. 

Sorry  I should say OSX 10.2.8 

> 
> We have never tested XXE with MacOSX 10.3 (Panther) and Apple Java 
> 1.4.2.
> We have just bought a brand new Mac and I'm going to do that today!
> 
> 
> 
> > I can not write spanish words with tilde  like áéíóú. I normally 
> do it by two keystrokes [´a ], but it looks 
> > like xmleditor is not understanding the keyboard map... The 
> alternative of choosing the 
> > caracter from the table is too slow.
> 
> It is probably a Java (or a even a Mac) problem, that is, it is 
> probably 
(Continue reading)

ELFAUNO | 5 Mar 18:56 2004
Picon

Re: Fwd: No spanish tilde can be typed. NO ATTACHED FILE FOUND

> A workaround is to copy attached customize.xxe file to your 
> ~/.xxe2/config/ directory.
> 
> You'll get "á" by typing "Esc", then "'", then "a". Same for éíóú.

Excuse me. I can not find any attached file
Thanks

--
XMLmind XML Editor Support List
xmleditor-support <at> xmlmind.com
http://www.xmlmind.com/mailman/listinfo/xmleditor-support


Gmane