beyondhom File - FAQBeyond Hom.html
2011-04-01 09:36:02 GMT
This is a list to study and discuss homeopathy and other healing modalities used with homeopathy
Who is this list for?:- any health
professional who wishes
to discuss and hopefully improve their Homoeopathy and Healing in a
safe and friendly environment without the fear of ridicule Also for
students who want to learn homeopathy but know the basics.
Who is this list not for?:-anyone who knows it all.
What level of experience is required?.To be using homeopathy as a healing modality or studying to do so.
Does this list offer accreditation?:- NO. It is purely for discussion and the exchange of ideas in the furtherment of Homeopathic expertise.
- Posts on homeopathy and related subjects are fine. The list is more informal and close knit so it does not matter that an ocassional recipe for `nasi lemak' gets on it some time!
- . The posts should be courteous and polite, disgreements have to be conducted in a civilised manner as befits our professionlism. Name calling and personal remarks are not to be made.
- Try to edit the posts and do not keep sending the oldposts together with your reply as this can be burdensome to some on the list who have a limited storage space.
- This list is tolerant of all views , what is not tolerated is intolerance.
- The list moderators will not hesitate to take action against any list members who create disharmony or unpleasantness on this list and the action can be:
a)Your posts will be moderated, ie Your posts will not appear spontaneously but goes through a censor.
b) You could get sent to no post, ie you can get posts but cannot post to the list.
c) You can be unsubscribed and banned.
- This list is for the free DISCUSSION of all aspects of homoeopathy and healing ; the list moderators do not necessarily agree with or condone practices or opinions expressed by the subscribers."
The opinions expressed by posters on this list are the responsibility of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of the owner.Suggestions given on the list are not to be taken as prescriptions.