beyondhom File - FAQBeyond Hom.html
2007-07-01 09:05:38 GMT
This is a list to study and discuss homeopathy and other healing modalities used with homeopathy
Who is this list for?:- any health professional who wishes
to discuss and hopefully improve their Homoeopathy and Healing in a
safe and friendly environment without the fear of ridicule Also for
students who want to
learn homeopathy but know the basics. Who is this list not for?:-
anyone who knows it all.
What level of experience is required?.To be using homeopathy as a healing modality or studying to do so.
Does this list offer accreditation?:- NO. It is purely for discussion and the exchange of ideas in the furtherment of Homeopathic expertise.
A few simple rules for this list.
- Posts on homeopathy and related subjects are fine. The list is more informal and close knit so it does not matter that an ocassional recipe for `nasi lemak' gets on it some time!
- . The posts should be courteous and polite, disgreements have to be conducted in a civilised manner as befits our professionlism. Name calling and personal remarks are not to be made.
- Try to edit the posts and do not keep sending the oldposts together with your reply as this can be burdensome to some on the list who have a limited storage space.
- This list is tolerant of all views , what is not tolerated is intolerance.
- The list moderators will not hesitate to take action against any list members who create disharmony or unpleasantness on this list and the action can be:
a)Your posts will be moderated, ie Your posts will not appear spontaneously but goes through a censor.
b) You could get sent to no post, ie you can get posts but cannot post to the list.
c) You can be unsubscribed and banned.
- This list is for the free DISCUSSION of all aspects of homoeopathy and healing ; the list moderators do not neccessarily agree with or condone practices or opinions expressed by the subscribers."