hsg File - FAQs1.html
2004-04-01 21:42:18 GMT
Who is this list for?:- any health professional who wishes
to discuss and hopefully improve their Homoeopathy in a safe and friendly
environment without the fear of ridicule Also for students who want to
learn homeopathy but know the basics. Who is this list not for?:-
anyone who knows it all.
What level of experience is required?. To have AT LEAST read "The Organon" and to own a Homoeopathic Matera Medica and Repertory, and to be or intend to be a health professional.
Does this list offer accreditation?:- NO. It is purely for discussion and the exchange of ideas in the furtherment of Homeopathic expertise.
A few simple rules for this list.
- Posts on homeopathy and related subjects are fine. The list is more informal and close knit so it does not matter that an ocassional recipe for `nasi lemak' gets on it some time!
- . The posts should be courteous and polite, disgreements have to be conducted in a civilised manner as befits our professionlism. Name calling and personal remarks are not to be made.
- Try to edit the posts and do not keep sending the oldposts together with your reply as this can be burdensome to some on the list who have a limited storage space.
- This list is tolerant of all views , what is not tolerated is intolerance.
- The list moderators will not hesitate to take action against any list members who create disharmony or unpleasantness on this list and the action can be:
- a)Your posts will be moderated,
ieYour posts will not appear spontaneously but goes
through a censor.
b) You could get sent to no post, ie you can get posts but cannot post to the list.
c) You can be unsubscribed.
"It has become necessary to add the following to the FAQ's:
This list is for the free DISCUSSION of all aspects of homoeopathy; the list moderators do not neccessarily agree with or condone practices or opinions expressed by the subscribers."
Truth is Great and Has a Way Of Prevailing - In The End.........!
To unsubscribe , send a blank email to homeosg-unsubscribe <at> yahoogroups.com.The opinions expressed by posters on this list are the responsibility of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of the owner.