moronfayf | 1 Jun 13:26 2006
Picon

newbie<is there something in files for a newbie who doesn't know anything yet?>

yep i wanna learn something about gui design. is it compatible with XP 
all versions of NT. And i hope anyone can give me some helpful 
suggestions. ThanX that's all for now

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Protect your PC from spy ware with award winning anti spy technology. It's free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/saFolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wtl/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    wtl-unsubscribe@...

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

moronfayf | 1 Jun 16:29 2006
Picon

dummy one<cannot compile:(>

I've found some great examples but i cannot compile them properly 
why? I've included wtl7.0's include cabinet.
--------------------Configuration: ColorSpy - Win32 Debug------------
--------
Compiling resources...
Compiling...
stdafx.cpp
NOTE: WINVER has been defined as 0x0500 or greater which enables
Windows NT 5.0 and Windows 98 features. When these headers were 
released,
Windows NT 5.0 beta 1 and Windows 98 beta 2.1 were the current 
versions.
For this release when WINVER is defined as 0x0500 or greater, you 
can only
build beta or test applications.  To build a retail application,
set WINVER to 0x0400 or visit http://www.microsoft.com/msdn/sdk
to see if retail Windows NT 5.0 or Windows 98 headers are available.
See the SDK release notes for more information.
Compiling...
ColorSpy.cpp
c:\wtl70\include\atldlgs.h(1224) : error 
C2504: 'IPrintDialogCallback' : base class undefined
        c:\wtl70\include\atldlgs.h(1423) : see reference to class 
template instantiation 'WTL::CPrintDialogExImpl<T>' being compiled
c:\wtl70\include\atldlgs.h(1228) : error C2146: syntax error : 
missing ';' before identifier 'm_pdex'
        c:\wtl70\include\atldlgs.h(1423) : see reference to class 
template instantiation 'WTL::CPrintDialogExImpl<T>' being compiled
c:\wtl70\include\atldlgs.h(1228) : error C2501: 'PRINTDLGEX' : 
missing storage-class or type specifiers
(Continue reading)

moronfayf | 2 Jun 08:30 2006
Picon

installation steps for dummies?

OS:win XP home SP2
VC++ 6.0
wtl7.0
installed platform sdk 2003 sp1

included all of the inculde cabinets of sdk and wtl
but still i cannot run anything(errors about atldlg.h and atlframe.h). 
What should I do? Can you tell me exactly? I'll give my directories 
below and do whatever will be told me:

VS6.0: C:\program files\visual studio\
wtl: c:\wtl70
sdk: d:\sdk

im looking forward for your help

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get to your groups with one click. Know instantly when new email arrives
http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/saFolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wtl/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    wtl-unsubscribe@...

(Continue reading)

Ngo Dang Quy Duong | 2 Jun 17:56 2006
Picon

Re: installation steps for dummies?

what is error? can you send it for us

moronfayf <mgridichyan@...> wrote:    OS:win XP home SP2
 VC++ 6.0
 wtl7.0
 installed platform sdk 2003 sp1

 included all of the inculde cabinets of sdk and wtl
 but still i cannot run anything(errors about atldlg.h and atlframe.h). 
 What should I do? Can you tell me exactly? I'll give my directories 
 below and do whatever will be told me:

 VS6.0: C:\program files\visual studio\
 wtl: c:\wtl70
 sdk: d:\sdk

 im looking forward for your help

        SPONSORED LINKS   
                                                    Basic programming language                                       Computer programming languages                                       Programming languages                                                                     Java programming
language                                                  

---------------------------------
   YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS 

    
    Visit your group "wtl" on the web.

    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 wtl-unsubscribe@...
(Continue reading)

moronfayf | 2 Jun 20:20 2006
Picon

Re: installation steps for dummies?

Sure 

about: atldlgs.h

c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98\atl\include\atldlgs.h
(1224) : error C2504: 'IPrintDialogCallback' : base class undefined
        c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98
\atl\include\atldlgs.h(1423) : see reference to class template 
instantiation 'WTL::CPrintDialogExImpl<T>' being compiled
c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98\atl\include\atldlgs.h
(1228) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before 
identifier 'm_pdex'
        c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98
\atl\include\atldlgs.h(1423) : see reference to class template 
instantiation 'WTL::CPrintDialogExImpl<T>' being compiled
c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98\atl\include\atldlgs.h
(1228) : error C2501: 'PRINTDLGEX' : missing storage-class or type 
specifiers
        c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98
\atl\include\atldlgs.h(1423) : see reference to class template 
instantiation 'WTL::CPrintDialogExImpl<T>' being compiled
c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98\atl\include\atldlgs.h
(1228) : error C2501: 'm_pdex' : missing storage-class or type 
specifiers
        c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98
\atl\include\atldlgs.h(1423) : see reference to class template 
instantiation 'WTL::CPrintDialogExImpl<T>' being compiled
c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98\atl\include\atldlgs.h
(1224) : error C2504: 'IPrintDialogCallback' : base class undefined
        c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98
(Continue reading)

lxu4net | 4 Jun 04:48 2006
Picon

Who can give me a sample for CHtmlCtrl in <atlwince.h>

  I'm newbie in WTL and MFC though I have four years experience in
JAVA.     
  I don't know how to add the control into a resizable dialog. I hope the 
control can resize when the dialog resizes. Can I use
DDX_CONTROL_HANDLE to assign a CStatic's resource id to a member
variable of CHtmlCtrl? If the answer is no, what is the control that
is added to dialog in resource editor?
  Thank you very much.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Home is just a click away.  Make Yahoo! your home page now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/saFolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wtl/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    wtl-unsubscribe@...

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Richard Butler | 4 Jun 01:58 2006
Picon

Help needed with ATL AppWizard created DLL skeleton's.....

Hi,

I'm want to use the ATL Wizard to create a DLL template with VS 2005 and WTL 8.0, but it ends up 
creating a lot of extraneous files/functions because it thinks I want to create a COM DLL.

When creating a bog standard C-style interface DLL (ie. not COM), which files/functions can I safely 
delete ?

If I wish to use WTL based dialogs in this DLL, do I just need to include the relevant .h files 
along with creating the global _AtlModule variable, or do I need to do anything else ?

If anyone has an Appwizard which will create a basic DLL skeleton (ie. no COM stuff) which can be 
used with WTL based dialogs etc, I'd very much appreciate it ?

Regards,
Richard

		
___________________________________________________________ 
Try the all-new Yahoo! Mail. "The New Version is radically easier to use" – The Wall Street Journal 
http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
You can search right from your browser? It's easy and it's free.  See how.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/saFolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

(Continue reading)

Jim Barry | 5 Jun 12:14 2006

Re: Re: installation steps for dummies?

moronfayf wrote:
> NOTE: WINVER has been defined as 0x0500 or greater which enables
> Windows NT 5.0 and Windows 98 features. When these headers were
> released,
> Windows NT 5.0 beta 1 and Windows 98 beta 2.1 were the current
> versions.
> For this release when WINVER is defined as 0x0500 or greater, you
> can only
> build beta or test applications.  To build a retail application,
> set WINVER to 0x0400 or visit http://www.microsoft.com/msdn/sdk
> to see if retail Windows NT 5.0 or Windows 98 headers are available.
> See the SDK release notes for more information.

Sounds like you're pulling in the ancient SDK that was supplied with VC6. Check your include directories
(Tools->Options->Directories) and make sure they are set up correctly. By the way, VC6 is no longer
supported with the latest SDK and you may get link errors. To solve this problem you either need to upgrade
to a newer compiler or revert to an earlier SDK.

--

-- 
Jim Barry, MVP (Windows SDK)

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get to your groups with one click. Know instantly when new email arrives
http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/saFolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
(Continue reading)

moronfayf | 6 Jun 09:08 2006
Picon

Re: installation steps for dummies?

thanx so much i guess it's time to use a new complier :)

--- In wtl@..., "Jim Barry" <j.barry <at> ...> wrote:
>
> moronfayf wrote:
> > NOTE: WINVER has been defined as 0x0500 or greater which enables
> > Windows NT 5.0 and Windows 98 features. When these headers were
> > released,
> > Windows NT 5.0 beta 1 and Windows 98 beta 2.1 were the current
> > versions.
> > For this release when WINVER is defined as 0x0500 or greater, you
> > can only
> > build beta or test applications.  To build a retail application,
> > set WINVER to 0x0400 or visit http://www.microsoft.com/msdn/sdk
> > to see if retail Windows NT 5.0 or Windows 98 headers are 
available.
> > See the SDK release notes for more information.
> 
> Sounds like you're pulling in the ancient SDK that was supplied 
with VC6. Check your include directories (Tools->Options-
>Directories) and make sure they are set up correctly. By the way, 
VC6 is no longer supported with the latest SDK and you may get link 
errors. To solve this problem you either need to upgrade to a newer 
compiler or revert to an earlier SDK.
> 
> -- 
> Jim Barry, MVP (Windows SDK)
>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
(Continue reading)

Serhiy Serbin | 8 Jun 12:13 2006
Picon

Serialize Rebars Layout

Hi,
	Has anybody done it? Can you give me a link or a tip for solution.
	I tried to store fStyle and cx fields of REBARBANDINFO for each
band. And during next application run call AddSimpleReBarBand function of
the main frame with stored parameters. It does something but not expected
result.

Best Regards,
Serhiy Serbin

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get to your groups with one click. Know instantly when new email arrives
http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/saFolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wtl/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    wtl-unsubscribe@...

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/


Gmane