honwahp | 2 Apr 07:42 2012
Picon

button size 1 inch x 1 inch

Hi, I would like to create a powerpro bar consisting of a single button only, but with the button size 1 inch x 1
inch on the screen, preferably with my own graphics as background for the button.  Is this possible? ( I
would appreciate it if you would show me how to do this or point me in the right direction)

------------------------------------

PowerPro's download site: http://powerpro.webeddie.com/Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    power-pro-digest@... 
    power-pro-fullfeatured@...

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    power-pro-unsubscribe@...

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

brucexs | 3 Apr 14:20 2012
Picon

Re: button size 1 inch x 1 inch


PowerPro cannot size in inches.  It can only size in pixels.

Suppose 1 in by 1 inch is 100 by 100 pixels (I just made numbers up -- you will need to use what works on your machine).

1.  Open configuration dialog.  (eg run pproconf.exe)
2.  Click command lists tab.
3.  Click new list button.

4.  New command list dialog should appear.  Enter a new list name, say MyBar.  Check box "show this list when
PowerPro starts".  Click OK.

5.  Empty list will be shown.  Click "Add After" (or Add Before -- it does not matter with empty list).

6.  Edit list item dialog will appear.  This is the dialog to set the properties of your list item, which will be
a button when the command list is shown as a bar.

7.  Make sure the Name: is blank.

8.  Beside the Image: you will see a ... button.  Use it to navigate to and select the file you want to use as the
image.  It can be .png, .gif, .bmp, .jpg.  If image is too big for button, it is cropped.  If too small, it is
tiled.  It is never resized by PowerPro.

9.  Set width and height edit boxes to 100 and 100.

10.  Enter the commands you want to run when the button is clicked.

Press OK to exit list item dialog and Ok to exit configure.

--- In power-pro@..., "honwahp" <honwahp <at> ...> wrote:
(Continue reading)

honwahp | 4 Apr 06:46 2012
Picon

Re: button size 1 inch x 1 inch

Hi brucexs,

Many thanks for your detailed explanation.  It works.  I actually have been reading the help file about
"skin" and have successfully created my button using the "*skin" method.  However, your method is much
easier and better.  Thanks again!

--- In power-pro@..., "brucexs" <brucexs <at> ...> wrote:
>
> 
> PowerPro cannot size in inches.  It can only size in pixels.
> 
> Suppose 1 in by 1 inch is 100 by 100 pixels (I just made numbers up -- you will need to use what works on your machine).
> 
> 1.  Open configuration dialog.  (eg run pproconf.exe)
> 2.  Click command lists tab.
> 3.  Click new list button.
> 
> 4.  New command list dialog should appear.  Enter a new list name, say MyBar.  Check box "show this list when
PowerPro starts".  Click OK.
> 
> 5.  Empty list will be shown.  Click "Add After" (or Add Before -- it does not matter with empty list).
> 
> 6.  Edit list item dialog will appear.  This is the dialog to set the properties of your list item, which will
be a button when the command list is shown as a bar.
> 
> 7.  Make sure the Name: is blank.
> 
> 8.  Beside the Image: you will see a ... button.  Use it to navigate to and select the file you want to use as the
image.  It can be .png, .gif, .bmp, .jpg.  If image is too big for button, it is cropped.  If too small, it is
tiled.  It is never resized by PowerPro.
(Continue reading)

brucexs | 4 Apr 13:29 2012
Picon

Re: button size 1 inch x 1 inch

Skins were an earlier idea that probably are not worth bothering with now that you can use images for
buttons, bar backgrounds, and also lock different bars together.

--- In power-pro@..., "honwahp" <honwahp <at> ...> wrote:
>
> Hi brucexs,
> 
> Many thanks for your detailed explanation.  It works.  I actually have been reading the help file about
"skin" and have successfully created my button using the "*skin" method.  However, your method is much
easier and better.  Thanks again!

------------------------------------

PowerPro's download site: http://powerpro.webeddie.com/Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    power-pro-digest@... 
    power-pro-fullfeatured@...

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
(Continue reading)

honwahp | 5 Apr 12:07 2012
Picon

showing two bars with one click

Hi, is there a way to show two bars (or three) at the same time with one click? (Showing one bar is easy by a
simple setting in the "edit list item" window.)

------------------------------------

PowerPro's download site: http://powerpro.webeddie.com/Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    power-pro-digest@... 
    power-pro-fullfeatured@...

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    power-pro-unsubscribe@...

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

brucexs | 5 Apr 15:10 2012
Picon

Re: showing two bars with one click

Use the bar show command and more commands. 

In other words, configure the button click to do
Command:
Bar
Action:
Show 
bar1

More Commands
bar show bar2
bar show bar3

More advanced approach would be to use a script, in which case you should use the preferred command format
bar.show("xxx")

Even more advanced, there are also the cl commands if you want to build the items in a script.

--- In power-pro@..., "honwahp" <honwahp <at> ...> wrote:
>
> Hi, is there a way to show two bars (or three) at the same time with one click? (Showing one bar is easy by a
simple setting in the "edit list item" window.)
>

------------------------------------

PowerPro's download site: http://powerpro.webeddie.com/Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/
(Continue reading)

honwahp | 5 Apr 16:11 2012
Picon

Re: showing two bars with one click

Excellent!  Thank you very much for your help!

--- In power-pro@..., "brucexs" <brucexs <at> ...> wrote:
>
> Use the bar show command and more commands. 
> 
> In other words, configure the button click to do
> Command:
> Bar
> Action:
> Show 
> bar1
> 
> More Commands
> bar show bar2
> bar show bar3
> 
> More advanced approach would be to use a script, in which case you should use the preferred command format
> bar.show("xxx")
> 
> Even more advanced, there are also the cl commands if you want to build the items in a script.
> 
> --- In power-pro@..., "honwahp" <honwahp <at> > wrote:
> >
> > Hi, is there a way to show two bars (or three) at the same time with one click? (Showing one bar is easy by a
simple setting in the "edit list item" window.)
> >
>

------------------------------------
(Continue reading)

markusd | 6 Apr 21:29 2012
Picon

PowerPro Website Transfer

Years have gone by,

but i will need to transfer the webserver in the next weeks.

With that move i can still offer the host the site ,as i have done with http://powerpro.webeddie.com until now.

However the host webeddie.com will not move to the new Server.

If the Creator of PowerPro is still around, please contact me here, to discuss the next steps.

------------------------------------

PowerPro's download site: http://powerpro.webeddie.com/Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    power-pro-digest@... 
    power-pro-fullfeatured@...

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    power-pro-unsubscribe@...
(Continue reading)

brucexs | 7 Apr 03:45 2012
Picon

Re: PowerPro Website Transfer

You can email me at brucexs@...  I don't normally monitor this
email, but I will look for an email from you.

Thanks for thinking of PowerPro.  I am not sure if anyone still bothers with the web site, but if you don't mind
keeping it alive for old times sake, that would be great.

--- In power-pro@..., "markusd" <markusd <at> ...> wrote:
>
> Years have gone by,
> 
> but i will need to transfer the webserver in the next weeks.
> 
> With that move i can still offer the host the site ,as i have done with http://powerpro.webeddie.com until now.
> 
> However the host webeddie.com will not move to the new Server.
> 
> If the Creator of PowerPro is still around, please contact me here, to discuss the next steps.
>

------------------------------------

PowerPro's download site: http://powerpro.webeddie.com/Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Continue reading)

honwahp | 7 Apr 17:35 2012
Picon

transparent button

Is it possible to create a "transparent" button? (I have tried using a gif transparent image on the button
but that doesn't work)

------------------------------------

PowerPro's download site: http://powerpro.webeddie.com/Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    power-pro-digest@... 
    power-pro-fullfeatured@...

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    power-pro-unsubscribe@...

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/


Gmane