Jérôme Pinot | 1 Apr 04:26 2012
Picon

[E-devel] [patch] emotion doxygen doc

Patch that correct this:

warning: Tag `DETAILS_AT_TOP' at line 46 of file Doxyfile has become obsolete.
To avoid this warning please update your configuration file using "doxygen -u"
warning: Tag `MAX_DOT_GRAPH_WIDTH' at line 137 of file Doxyfile has become obsolete.
To avoid this warning please update your configuration file using "doxygen -u"
warning: Tag `MAX_DOT_GRAPH_HEIGHT' at line 138 of file Doxyfile has become obsolete.
To avoid this warning please update your configuration file using "doxygen -u"
warning: tag INPUT: input source `emotion.dox' does not exist
warning: source emotion.dox is not a readable file or directory... skipping.
/tmp/emotion/src/lib/Emotion.h:1232: warning: missing title after \defgroup Emotion_Webcam
/tmp/emotion/src/lib/Emotion.h:819: warning: The following parameters of
emotion_object_size_get(const Evas_Object *obj, int *iw, int *ih) are not documented:
  parameter 'ih'

--

-- 
Jérôme Pinot
http://ngc891.blogdns.net/
Index: emotion/src/lib/Emotion.h
===================================================================
--- emotion/src/lib/Emotion.h	(revision 69823)
+++ emotion/src/lib/Emotion.h	(working copy)
 <at>  <at>  -821,7 +821,7  <at>  <at> 
  *
  *  <at> param obj The object from which we are retrieving the video size.
  *  <at> param iw A pointer to a variable where the width will be stored.
- *  <at> param iw A pointer to a variable where the height will be stored.
+ *  <at> param ih A pointer to a variable where the height will be stored.
(Continue reading)

Jérôme Pinot | 1 Apr 04:40 2012
Picon

[E-devel] [patch] eeze doxygen doc

Patch to fix this:

warning: Tag `DETAILS_AT_TOP' at line 15 of file Doxyfile has become obsolete.
To avoid this warning please update your configuration file using "doxygen -u"
warning: Tag `MAX_DOT_GRAPH_HEIGHT' at line 94 of file Doxyfile has become obsolete.
To avoid this warning please update your configuration file using "doxygen -u"
warning: Tag `MAX_DOT_GRAPH_WIDTH' at line 95 of file Doxyfile has become obsolete.
To avoid this warning please update your configuration file using "doxygen -u"
/tmp/eeze/src/lib/Eeze.h:313: warning: argument 'etype' of command  <at> param is not found in the argument
list of eeze_udev_find_by_type(Eeze_Udev_Type type, const char *name)
/tmp/eeze/src/lib/Eeze.h:314: warning: explicit link request to 'NULL' could not be resolved
/tmp/eeze/src/lib/Eeze.h:315: warning: explicit link request to 'NULL' could not be resolved
/tmp/eeze/src/lib/Eeze.h:313: warning: The following parameters of
eeze_udev_find_by_type(Eeze_Udev_Type type, const char *name) are not documented:
  parameter 'type'

--

-- 
Jérôme Pinot
http://ngc891.blogdns.net/
Index: eeze/src/lib/Eeze.h
===================================================================
--- eeze/src/lib/Eeze.h	(revision 69823)
+++ eeze/src/lib/Eeze.h	(working copy)
 <at>  <at>  -313,9 +313,9  <at>  <at> 
 /**
  * Find devices using an #Eeze_Udev_Type and/or a name.
  *
- *  <at> param etype An #Eeze_Udev_Type or 0
(Continue reading)

Jérôme Pinot | 1 Apr 05:00 2012
Picon

[E-devel] [patch] ethumb doxygen doc

Patch that fixes:

warning: Tag `DETAILS_AT_TOP' at line 163 of file Doxyfile has become obsolete.
To avoid this warning please update your configuration file using "doxygen -u"
/tmp/ethumb/src/lib/client/ethumb_client.c:1597: warning: argument 'f' of command  <at> param is not
found in the argument list of ethumb_client_orientation_set(Ethumb_Client *client,
Ethumb_Thumb_Orientation o)
/tmp/ethumb/src/lib/client/ethumb_client.c:1597: warning: The following parameters of
ethumb_client_orientation_set(Ethumb_Client *client, Ethumb_Thumb_Orientation o) are not documented:
  parameter 'o'
/tmp/ethumb/src/lib/client/ethumb_client.c:1752: warning: return type of member
ethumb_client_frame_set is not documented

--

-- 
Jérôme Pinot
http://ngc891.blogdns.net/
Index: ethumb/src/lib/client/ethumb_client.c
===================================================================
--- ethumb/src/lib/client/ethumb_client.c	(revision 69823)
+++ ethumb/src/lib/client/ethumb_client.c	(working copy)
 <at>  <at>  -1603,7 +1603,7  <at>  <at> 
  *  <at> param client the client instance to use. Must  <at> b not be  <at> c
  *        NULL. May be pending connected (can be called before  <at> c
  *        connected_cb)
- *  <at> param f format identifier to use, either #ETHUMB_THUMB_ORIENT_NONE (0),
+ *  <at> param o format identifier to use, either #ETHUMB_THUMB_ORIENT_NONE (0),
  *        #ETHUMB_THUMB_ROTATE_90_CW (1), #ETHUMB_THUMB_ROTATE_180 (2),
  *        #ETHUMB_THUMB_ROTATE_90_CCW (3), #ETHUMB_THUMB_FLIP_HORIZONTAL (4),
(Continue reading)

Vincent Torri | 1 Apr 07:26 2012
Picon

Re: [E-devel] [patch] emotion doxygen doc

in svn, thanks

Vincent

On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 4:26 AM, Jérôme Pinot <ngc891 <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> Patch that correct this:
>
>
> warning: Tag `DETAILS_AT_TOP' at line 46 of file Doxyfile has become obsolete.
> To avoid this warning please update your configuration file using "doxygen -u"
> warning: Tag `MAX_DOT_GRAPH_WIDTH' at line 137 of file Doxyfile has become obsolete.
> To avoid this warning please update your configuration file using "doxygen -u"
> warning: Tag `MAX_DOT_GRAPH_HEIGHT' at line 138 of file Doxyfile has become obsolete.
> To avoid this warning please update your configuration file using "doxygen -u"
> warning: tag INPUT: input source `emotion.dox' does not exist
> warning: source emotion.dox is not a readable file or directory... skipping.
> /tmp/emotion/src/lib/Emotion.h:1232: warning: missing title after \defgroup Emotion_Webcam
> /tmp/emotion/src/lib/Emotion.h:819: warning: The following parameters of
emotion_object_size_get(const Evas_Object *obj, int *iw, int *ih) are not documented:
>  parameter 'ih'
>
>
>
> --
> Jérôme Pinot
> http://ngc891.blogdns.net/
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> This SF email is sponsosred by:
> Try Windows Azure free for 90 days Click Here
(Continue reading)

Vincent Torri | 1 Apr 07:30 2012
Picon

Re: [E-devel] [patch] eeze doxygen doc

in svn, modified by myself : NULL -->  <at> c NULL

thanks

Vincent

On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 4:40 AM, Jérôme Pinot <ngc891 <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> Patch to fix this:
>
> warning: Tag `DETAILS_AT_TOP' at line 15 of file Doxyfile has become obsolete.
> To avoid this warning please update your configuration file using "doxygen -u"
> warning: Tag `MAX_DOT_GRAPH_HEIGHT' at line 94 of file Doxyfile has become obsolete.
> To avoid this warning please update your configuration file using "doxygen -u"
> warning: Tag `MAX_DOT_GRAPH_WIDTH' at line 95 of file Doxyfile has become obsolete.
> To avoid this warning please update your configuration file using "doxygen -u"
> /tmp/eeze/src/lib/Eeze.h:313: warning: argument 'etype' of command  <at> param is not found in the
argument list of eeze_udev_find_by_type(Eeze_Udev_Type type, const char *name)
> /tmp/eeze/src/lib/Eeze.h:314: warning: explicit link request to 'NULL' could not be resolved
> /tmp/eeze/src/lib/Eeze.h:315: warning: explicit link request to 'NULL' could not be resolved
> /tmp/eeze/src/lib/Eeze.h:313: warning: The following parameters of
eeze_udev_find_by_type(Eeze_Udev_Type type, const char *name) are not documented:
>  parameter 'type'
>
>
> --
> Jérôme Pinot
> http://ngc891.blogdns.net/
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> This SF email is sponsosred by:
(Continue reading)

Vincent Torri | 1 Apr 07:33 2012
Picon

Re: [E-devel] [patch] ethumb doxygen doc

in svn, thanks

Vincent

On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 5:00 AM, Jérôme Pinot <ngc891 <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> Patch that fixes:
>
> warning: Tag `DETAILS_AT_TOP' at line 163 of file Doxyfile has become obsolete.
> To avoid this warning please update your configuration file using "doxygen -u"
> /tmp/ethumb/src/lib/client/ethumb_client.c:1597: warning: argument 'f' of command  <at> param is not
found in the argument list of ethumb_client_orientation_set(Ethumb_Client *client,
Ethumb_Thumb_Orientation o)
> /tmp/ethumb/src/lib/client/ethumb_client.c:1597: warning: The following parameters of
ethumb_client_orientation_set(Ethumb_Client *client, Ethumb_Thumb_Orientation o) are not documented:
>  parameter 'o'
> /tmp/ethumb/src/lib/client/ethumb_client.c:1752: warning: return type of member
ethumb_client_frame_set is not documented
>
> --
> Jérôme Pinot
> http://ngc891.blogdns.net/
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> This SF email is sponsosred by:
> Try Windows Azure free for 90 days Click Here
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/sfd2d-msazure
> _______________________________________________
> enlightenment-devel mailing list
> enlightenment-devel <at> lists.sourceforge.net
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/enlightenment-devel
(Continue reading)

Jérôme Pinot | 1 Apr 09:02 2012
Picon

[E-devel] [patch] elementary doxygen doc

Small fixes and remove anchor{block,view} leftovers :

../doc/shot.sh: line 17: /tmp/elementary/doc/../doc/widgets/widget_preview_anchorview: No such
file or directory
convert: unable to open image `../doc/html/img/widget/anchorview/preview-00.png': No such file or
directory  <at>  error/blob.c/OpenBlob/2614.
convert: unable to open file `../doc/html/img/widget/anchorview/preview-00.png'  <at>  error/png.c/ReadPNGImage/3632.
convert: missing an image filename `../doc/latex/img/widget/anchorview/preview-00.eps'  <at>  error/convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/3017.
../doc/shot.sh: line 17: /tmp/elementary/doc/../doc/widgets/widget_preview_anchorblock: No such
file or directory
convert: unable to open image `../doc/html/img/widget/anchorblock/preview-00.png': No such file or
directory  <at>  error/blob.c/OpenBlob/2614.
convert: unable to open file `../doc/html/img/widget/anchorblock/preview-00.png'  <at>  error/png.c/ReadPNGImage/3632.
convert: missing an image filename `../doc/latex/img/widget/anchorblock/preview-00.eps'  <at>  error/convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/3017.
../doc/shot.sh: line 17: /tmp/elementary/doc/../doc/widgets/widget_preview_pager: No such file or directory
convert: unable to open image `../doc/html/img/widget/pager/preview-00.png': No such file or
directory  <at>  error/blob.c/OpenBlob/2614.
convert: unable to open file `../doc/html/img/widget/pager/preview-00.png'  <at>  error/png.c/ReadPNGImage/3632.
convert: missing an image filename `../doc/latex/img/widget/pager/preview-00.eps'  <at>  error/convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/3017.
warning: Tag `DETAILS_AT_TOP' at line 44 of file Doxyfile has become obsolete.
To avoid this warning please update your configuration file using "doxygen -u"
warning: Tag `MAX_DOT_GRAPH_WIDTH' at line 135 of file Doxyfile has become obsolete.
To avoid this warning please update your configuration file using "doxygen -u"
warning: Tag `MAX_DOT_GRAPH_HEIGHT' at line 136 of file Doxyfile has become obsolete.
To avoid this warning please update your configuration file using "doxygen -u"
warning: ignoring unsupported tag `LAYOUTFILE             =' at line 140, file Doxyfile
Parsing file /tmp/tmp/elementary/src/lib/elm_frame.h:103: warning: end of file while inside a group
/tmp/elementary/src/lib/elm_map.h:1502: warning: end of file while inside a group
Prep/tmp/elementary/src/lib/elm_route.h:50: warning: end of file while inside a group
Parsi/tmp/elementary/doc/examples.dox:94: warning: unable to resolve reference to
(Continue reading)

Vincent Torri | 1 Apr 09:10 2012
Picon

Re: [E-devel] [patch] elementary doxygen doc

just wondering :

+ *  <at> param option The desired background option (see Elm_Bg_Option )

is there a link to Elm_Bg_Option ?

Vincent

On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 9:02 AM, Jérôme Pinot <ngc891 <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> Small fixes and remove anchor{block,view} leftovers :
>
>
> ../doc/shot.sh: line 17: /tmp/elementary/doc/../doc/widgets/widget_preview_anchorview: No such
file or directory
> convert: unable to open image `../doc/html/img/widget/anchorview/preview-00.png': No such file or
directory  <at>  error/blob.c/OpenBlob/2614.
> convert: unable to open file `../doc/html/img/widget/anchorview/preview-00.png'  <at>  error/png.c/ReadPNGImage/3632.
> convert: missing an image filename `../doc/latex/img/widget/anchorview/preview-00.eps'  <at>  error/convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/3017.
> ../doc/shot.sh: line 17: /tmp/elementary/doc/../doc/widgets/widget_preview_anchorblock: No
such file or directory
> convert: unable to open image `../doc/html/img/widget/anchorblock/preview-00.png': No such file or
directory  <at>  error/blob.c/OpenBlob/2614.
> convert: unable to open file `../doc/html/img/widget/anchorblock/preview-00.png'  <at>  error/png.c/ReadPNGImage/3632.
> convert: missing an image filename `../doc/latex/img/widget/anchorblock/preview-00.eps'  <at>  error/convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/3017.
> ../doc/shot.sh: line 17: /tmp/elementary/doc/../doc/widgets/widget_preview_pager: No such file
or directory
> convert: unable to open image `../doc/html/img/widget/pager/preview-00.png': No such file or
directory  <at>  error/blob.c/OpenBlob/2614.
> convert: unable to open file `../doc/html/img/widget/pager/preview-00.png'  <at>  error/png.c/ReadPNGImage/3632.
> convert: missing an image filename `../doc/latex/img/widget/pager/preview-00.eps'  <at>  error/convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/3017.
(Continue reading)

Jérôme Pinot | 1 Apr 09:49 2012
Picon

Re: [E-devel] [patch] elementary doxygen doc

On 04/01/12 09:10, Vincent Torri wrote:
> just wondering :
> 
> + *  <at> param option The desired background option (see Elm_Bg_Option )
> 
> is there a link to Elm_Bg_Option ?
> 
> Vincent

Ah yes, forgot this one. Actually, there was a link but the typedef it
pointed to didn't make it to the doc: we should add a " <at> ingroup Bg" to
the typedef Elm_Bg_Option doc and then make the link from
elm_bg_option_set

Can you correct this or I send an other patch?

> On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 9:02 AM, Jérôme Pinot <ngc891 <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> > Small fixes and remove anchor{block,view} leftovers :
> >
> >
> > ../doc/shot.sh: line 17: /tmp/elementary/doc/../doc/widgets/widget_preview_anchorview: No
such file or directory
> > convert: unable to open image `../doc/html/img/widget/anchorview/preview-00.png': No such file or
directory  <at>  error/blob.c/OpenBlob/2614.
> > convert: unable to open file `../doc/html/img/widget/anchorview/preview-00.png'  <at>  error/png.c/ReadPNGImage/3632.
> > convert: missing an image filename `../doc/latex/img/widget/anchorview/preview-00.eps'  <at>  error/convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/3017.
> > ../doc/shot.sh: line 17: /tmp/elementary/doc/../doc/widgets/widget_preview_anchorblock: No
such file or directory
> > convert: unable to open image `../doc/html/img/widget/anchorblock/preview-00.png': No such file
or directory  <at>  error/blob.c/OpenBlob/2614.
(Continue reading)

Vincent Torri | 1 Apr 09:53 2012
Picon

Re: [E-devel] [patch] elementary doxygen doc

On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 9:49 AM, Jérôme Pinot <ngc891 <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> On 04/01/12 09:10, Vincent Torri wrote:
>> just wondering :
>>
>> + *  <at> param option The desired background option (see Elm_Bg_Option )
>>
>> is there a link to Elm_Bg_Option ?
>>
>> Vincent
>
> Ah yes, forgot this one. Actually, there was a link but the typedef it
> pointed to didn't make it to the doc: we should add a " <at> ingroup Bg" to
> the typedef Elm_Bg_Option doc and then make the link from
> elm_bg_option_set

btw, same question for:

- * If the  <at> p digedit param is #ELM_CLOCK_NONE, editing will be
+ * If the  <at> p digedit param is  <at> c ELM_CLOCK_NONE, editing will be

Usually, # is to create a link to a macro.

> Can you correct this or I send an other patch?

send an updated patch, please.

Vincent

>
>
(Continue reading)


Gmane