Trevor Edgecock | 3 Dec 17:35 2011
Picon

Windows XP SP3 Install Problem.

Hi,
I cannot get the Windows 2.2.0 download to install correctly under Windows XP SP3.
 
I get the error:  "the application failed to initialize properly (0x80000003) ... ", which seems to be associated with msvcr80.dll. 
 
Advice welcome,
 
Regards,
 
Trevor Edgecock
oly | 3 Dec 17:53 2011
Picon

Tidy Validator doesn't show end-tag missing anymore

Hi,

Since I accept the Bluefish upgrade to the 2.2 (via the Manager update under Ubuntu 10.04 LTS)
the Tidy Validator doesn't show end-tag missing anymore (</p> </ul> </div> ...).

After few test in command line, I have noticed that the only way to get the missing tags is without the -e option (show only errors and warnings), but it's not what I would like to.

Unfortunately I have the same bug with Weblint, no missing tags errors warning anymore.




For details :
I'm running Dpkg 1.15.5.6ubuntu4.5 / Gnome 2.30.2 and I installed before the 2.2, the Bluefish 2.0.3
by adding the source list "deb http://debian.wgdd.de/ubuntu lucid main restricted universe multiverse" in the /etc/apt/sources.list
then update apt-get and add the "wgdd-archive-keyring" Key.

On the advice of Olivier, I remove my old configuration ( mv ~/.bluefish ~/.bluefish.old  the ./bluefish) to see if it will resolved it, with no success. I also try to un-install and re-install Tidy with no success neither.

I un-install the 2.2 and come back to the 1.0.7-6ubuntu2 (the official package on Ubuntu 10.04 LTS) but the bug still to be there.
I also un-install and re-install Tidy (version : 20091223cvs-1).




Hope someone could help me to resolve this bug!

Greetings from Paris!
Oly
oly | 3 Dec 20:30 2011
Picon

Tidy & Weblint don't show end tag missing

Hi again,

Just to inform you that I check all my pages with the on-line W3C Validator and realize that few pages was wrong
(with missing tags...). So this trouble is older than the upgrade of Bluefish, and I guess Bluefish is not in cause.
Anyway if someone have an idea to help!

Best Regards,
Oly

Peter Nikolic | 3 Dec 20:52 2011

Changed behaviour not nice

Hi ..

Just had my bluefish install auto updated to 2.2  i find the idea of the files 
and folders being seperated very off putting is there a way to return to the 
older way of lies and folders in the same box  AFAIAK a far better way of doing 
things 

Pete 

-- 
Powered by openSUSE 11.3 (x86_64) Kernel: 2.6.34.10-0.4-desktop
KDE Development Platform: 4.6.5 (4.6.5) "release 7"
 19:49  up 6 days 16:10,  5 users,  load average: 0.03, 0.16, 0.19
--

-- 
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe bluefish-users" in
the body of a message to listar@...
List Web Page: http://www.ems.ru/cgi-bin/listargate.cgi
Main Web Page: http://bluefish.openoffice.nl/

Olivier Sessink | 3 Dec 21:42 2011
Picon

Re: Changed behaviour not nice

On 12/03/2011 08:52 PM, Peter Nikolic wrote:
> Hi ..
>
> Just had my bluefish install auto updated to 2.2  i find the idea of the files
> and folders being seperated very off putting is there a way to return to the
> older way of lies and folders in the same box  AFAIAK a far better way of doing
> things

right-click on the filebrowser and change the 'View mode'!

Olivier

--

-- 
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe bluefish-users" in
the body of a message to listar@...
List Web Page: http://www.ems.ru/cgi-bin/listargate.cgi
Main Web Page: http://bluefish.openoffice.nl/

Peter Nikolic | 4 Dec 09:29 2011

Re: Changed behaviour not nice

On Saturday 03 December 2011 20:42:09 Olivier Sessink wrote:
> On 12/03/2011 08:52 PM, Peter Nikolic wrote:
> > Hi ..
> > 
> > Just had my bluefish install auto updated to 2.2  i find the idea of the
> > files and folders being seperated very off putting is there a way to
> > return to the older way of lies and folders in the same box  AFAIAK a
> > far better way of doing things
> 
> right-click on the filebrowser and change the 'View mode'!
> 
> Olivier

Ok 

Ta ill give it a go this afternoon ..

Pete .

-- 
Powered by openSUSE 11.3 (x86_64) Kernel: 2.6.34.10-0.4-desktop
KDE Development Platform: 4.6.5 (4.6.5) "release 7"
 08:28  up 7 days  4:49,  5 users,  load average: 0.16, 0.11, 0.08
--

-- 
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe bluefish-users" in
the body of a message to listar@...
List Web Page: http://www.ems.ru/cgi-bin/listargate.cgi
Main Web Page: http://bluefish.openoffice.nl/

fnfn | 7 Dec 12:39 2011
Picon

language mode not recognized automatically

Hello all,

I just started using Bluefish 2.2.0 on Windows 7 64bit, mostly for PHP development. I like it very much because of its speed.

I have a problem though. When I open any .php file, it does not get rendered with the proper colors. I have to manually go to Document -> Language Mode -> PHP.

The same thing happens with .html files.

I looked in the preferences but to no avail.

Any ideas?

Thank you
Olivier Sessink | 7 Dec 17:04 2011
Picon

Re: language mode not recognized automatically

On 12/07/2011 12:39 PM, fnfn wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I just started using Bluefish 2.2.0 on Windows 7 64bit, mostly for PHP
> development. I like it very much because of its speed.
>
> I have a problem though. When I open any .php file, it does not get
> rendered with the proper colors. I have to manually go to Document ->
> Language Mode -> PHP.
>
> The same thing happens with .html files.

this has likely to do with registry settings for file types that have 
been changed by some other program. I don't know the registry keys that 
you have to set.

Shawn: can we provide a .reg file with the most important keys so people 
can easily restore the settings without running the installer again?

Olivier
--

-- 
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe bluefish-users" in
the body of a message to listar@...
List Web Page: http://www.ems.ru/cgi-bin/listargate.cgi
Main Web Page: http://bluefish.openoffice.nl/

fnfn | 7 Dec 18:38 2011
Picon

Re: language mode not recognized automatically



On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 18:04, Olivier Sessink <olivier-nC7VSXl9xTvubjhGYR2Sn81g+rXCo1yR@public.gmane.org> wrote:
On 12/07/2011 12:39 PM, fnfn wrote:
Hello all,

I just started using Bluefish 2.2.0 on Windows 7 64bit, mostly for PHP
development. I like it very much because of its speed.

I have a problem though. When I open any .php file, it does not get
rendered with the proper colors. I have to manually go to Document ->
Language Mode -> PHP.

The same thing happens with .html files.

this has likely to do with registry settings for file types that have been changed by some other program. I don't know the registry keys that you have to set.

Shawn: can we provide a .reg file with the most important keys so people can easily restore the settings without running the installer again?


By this you mean the file associations of .php files etc.? Right now they are associated with Notepad++
Anything I can do?
 
Shawn Novak | 7 Dec 19:09 2011
Picon

Re: language mode not recognized automatically

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 11:38, fnfn <glimpse@...> wrote:
>
>
> On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 18:04, Olivier Sessink
> <olivier@...> wrote:
>>
>> On 12/07/2011 12:39 PM, fnfn wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello all,
>>>
>>> I just started using Bluefish 2.2.0 on Windows 7 64bit, mostly for PHP
>>> development. I like it very much because of its speed.
>>>
>>> I have a problem though. When I open any .php file, it does not get
>>> rendered with the proper colors. I have to manually go to Document ->
>>> Language Mode -> PHP.
>>>
>>> The same thing happens with .html files.
>>
>>
>> this has likely to do with registry settings for file types that have been
>> changed by some other program. I don't know the registry keys that you have
>> to set.
>>
>> Shawn: can we provide a .reg file with the most important keys so people
>> can easily restore the settings without running the installer again?
>
>
>
> By this you mean the file associations of .php files etc.? Right now they
> are associated with Notepad++
> Anything I can do?
>

I've put together a quick mutilated version of the installer than only
lets you associate new types with Bluefish and sets the ContentType
attributes of supported types.  File types can not be unassociated
with this executable but new ones can be selected.  This should
address the immediate problems for most users.

http://www.muleslow.net/files/bluefish/binaries/win32/support_files/set_file_assoc.exe

--Shawn Novak
--

-- 
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe bluefish-users" in
the body of a message to listar@...
List Web Page: http://www.ems.ru/cgi-bin/listargate.cgi
Main Web Page: http://bluefish.openoffice.nl/


Gmane