Chaitanya V.N.S | 1 Jul 07:00 2008

Re: [OpenSER-Users] MYSQL ERROR

Hi Bogdan,

I am running with fork=yes option
I have configured openser to work with mediaproxy but i have not started 
the media proxy. Does that create any problem

Thanking you,
Chaitanya

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
> Hi Chaitanya,
>
> that are startup errors and not runtime. Are you running in single 
> process  mode (no fork)?.
>
> Regards,
> Bogdan
>
> Chaitanya V.N.S wrote:
>> Hi Bogdan,
>>
>> Before that mysql error . I got this errors
>> Jun 27 13:33:10 [6188] ERROR:mediaproxy:sendMediaproxyCommand: failed 
>> to connect to MediaProxy
>> Jun 27 13:33:12 [6188] ERROR:usrloc:db_load_urecord: skipping record 
>> for shekhar in table location
>>
>> Thanking you,
>> Chaitanya
>>
(Continue reading)

Martin Vogt | 1 Jul 12:37 2008
Picon

[OpenSER-Users] How to connect OpenSER with an Asterisk on the same machine

Hello,

i try to connect OpenSER 1.3.2 (liestening on Port 5070) and Asterisk 1.4.19.2 (listening on Post 5060).
There are 5 five Phones with the numbres 01 - 05 connected to the OpenSER.
If one of the Phones dials a number that is not 01 - 05 then the call has to go to the asterisk.
I think this is an easy installation but i have no practice with OpenSER.
Can you please help me??

Thank you

Regards

Martin



*** XCOM AG Legal Disclaimer ***
Diese E-Mail einschliesslich ihrer Anhaenge ist vertraulich und allein für den Gebrauch durch den vorgesehenen Empfaenger bestimmt. Dritten ist das Lesen, Verteilen oder Weiterleiten dieser E-Mail untersagt. Wir bitten, eine fehlgeleitete E-Mail unverzueglich vollstaendig zu loeschen und uns eine Nachricht zukommen zu lassen.

This email may contain material that is confidential and for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

Hauptsitz: Bahnstrasse 37, D-47877 Willich, USt-IdNr.: DE 812 885 664
Kommunikation: Telefon +49 2154 9209-70, Telefax +49 2154 9209-900, www.xcom.de
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Krefeld, HRB 10340
Vorstand: Matthias Albrecht, Renate Becker-Grope, Marco Marty, Dr. Rainer Fuchs
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Stefan H. Tarach

<div>
<p>Hello,<br><br>
i try to connect OpenSER  1.3.2 (liestening on Port 5070) and Asterisk 1.4.19.2 (listening on Post 5060).<br>
There are 5 five Phones with the numbres 01 - 05 connected to the OpenSER.<br>
If one of the Phones dials a number that is not 01 - 05 then the call has to go to the asterisk.<br>
I think this is an easy installation but i have no practice with OpenSER.<br>
Can you please help me??<br><br>
Thank you<br><br>
Regards<br><br>
Martin<br><br><br><br>
*** XCOM AG Legal Disclaimer ***<br>
Diese E-Mail einschliesslich ihrer Anhaenge ist vertraulich und allein f&uuml;r den Gebrauch durch den vorgesehenen Empfaenger bestimmt. Dritten ist das Lesen, Verteilen oder Weiterleiten dieser E-Mail untersagt. Wir bitten, eine fehlgeleitete E-Mail unverzueglich vollstaendig zu loeschen und uns eine Nachricht zukommen zu lassen.<br><br>
This email may contain material that is confidential and for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.<br><br>
Hauptsitz: Bahnstrasse 37, D-47877 Willich, USt-IdNr.: DE 812 885 664<br>
Kommunikation: Telefon +49 2154 9209-70, Telefax +49 2154 9209-900, www.xcom.de<br>
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Krefeld, HRB 10340<br>
Vorstand: Matthias Albrecht, Renate Becker-Grope, Marco Marty, Dr. Rainer Fuchs<br>
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Stefan H. Tarach<br></p>
</div>
toly | 1 Jul 13:50 2008
Picon

Re: [OpenSER-Users] Problem with asterisk authenticating on invite


how about add asterisk ip into trusted table and then 

if ( is_trusted() ) {
   ....
}

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
> 
> Hi Stagg,
> 
> For INVITEs, use proxy_challenge() + proxy_authorize() functions and not 
> the www_xxxxxxx() functions.
> 
> Regards,
> Bogdan
> 
> Stagg Shelton wrote:
>> I've been trying to work through openser successfully authenticating a  
>> user on an INVITE.  I've tried using www_challenge and  
>> proxy_challenge.  Each time, OpenSER will respond to the INVITE with  
>> the appropriate Authentication header depending on what I'm using, and  
>> asterisk will resend the INVITE with the Digest credentials.  I've  
>> determined that OpenSER returns a -5 when processing either  
>> www_authorize or proxy_authorize and the INVITE has the Digest  
>> credentials.
>>
>> The authentication seems to work just fine when asterisk Registers to  
>> openser.  Are there any known issues with asterisk authenticating  
>> during an INVITE?  I would prefer to do it this way in case the PBX  
>> loses its primary network connectivity and is failing to a secondary  
>> route, or some other reason that would cause the IP address to change.
>>
>> I am currently using OpenSER 1.3.1
>>
>> Thank You
>> Stagg Shelton 
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Users mailing list
>> Users@...
>> http://lists.openser.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
>>
>>   
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Users mailing list
> Users@...
> http://lists.openser.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
> 
> 

--

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Problem-with-asterisk-authenticating-on-invite-tp18188025p18214135.html
Sent from the OpenSER Users Mailing List mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Aadilkhan Maniyar | 1 Jul 14:07 2008

Re: [OpenSER-Users] How to connect OpenSER with an Asterisk on the same machine

Hi Martin,

In order to achieve this do the following.

When ever you get an INVITE in which the URI is not one of the numbers mentioned below, you'll have to do is rewrite the host & port of the incoming INVITE message to the asterisk ip:port and relay it.

You'll have to do the changes in the openser.cfg file.

Regards,
Aadil

Martin Vogt wrote:

Hello,

i try to connect OpenSER 1.3.2 (liestening on Port 5070) and Asterisk 1.4.19.2 (listening on Post 5060).
There are 5 five Phones with the numbres 01 - 05 connected to the OpenSER.
If one of the Phones dials a number that is not 01 - 05 then the call has to go to the asterisk.
I think this is an easy installation but i have no practice with OpenSER.
Can you please help me??

Thank you

Regards

Martin



*** XCOM AG Legal Disclaimer ***
Diese E-Mail einschliesslich ihrer Anhaenge ist vertraulich und allein für den Gebrauch durch den vorgesehenen Empfaenger bestimmt. Dritten ist das Lesen, Verteilen oder Weiterleiten dieser E-Mail untersagt. Wir bitten, eine fehlgeleitete E-Mail unverzueglich vollstaendig zu loeschen und uns eine Nachricht zukommen zu lassen.

This email may contain material that is confidential and for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

Hauptsitz: Bahnstrasse 37, D-47877 Willich, USt-IdNr.: DE 812 885 664
Kommunikation: Telefon +49 2154 9209-70, Telefax +49 2154 9209-900, www.xcom.de
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Krefeld, HRB 10340
Vorstand: Matthias Albrecht, Renate Becker-Grope, Marco Marty, Dr. Rainer Fuchs
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Stefan H. Tarach

_______________________________________________ Users mailing list Users-ZwoEplunGu1q6gMNANq0FNi2O/JbrIOy@public.gmane.org http://lists.openser.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users

--
Velankani Software Pvt. Ltd.

43, Electronics City, Phase – II,
Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560 100. India.
T: +91 80 4037 5757
M: +91 9886798572
E-mail:
amaniyar-rY2xiudBK9+tG0bUXCXiUA@public.gmane.org
URL:   
www.velankani.com

"Every Customer is a Reference Customer"
<div>
Hi Martin,<br><br>
In order to achieve this do the following.<br><br>
When ever you get an INVITE in which the URI is not one of the numbers
mentioned below, you'll have to do is rewrite the host &amp; port of
the incoming INVITE message to the asterisk ip:port and relay it.<br><br>
You'll have to do the changes in the openser.cfg file.<br><br>
Regards,<br>
Aadil<br><br>
Martin Vogt wrote:
<blockquote cite="mid:OFAD72E2EF.D18D4770-ONC1257479.00398EA7-C1257479.003A5C2A <at> xcom.de" type="cite">
  <p>Hello,<br><br>
i try to connect OpenSER 1.3.2 (liestening on Port 5070) and Asterisk
1.4.19.2 (listening on Post 5060).<br>
There are 5 five Phones with the numbres 01 - 05 connected to the
OpenSER.<br>
If one of the Phones dials a number that is not 01 - 05 then the call
has to go to the asterisk.<br>
I think this is an easy installation but i have no practice with
OpenSER.<br>
Can you please help me??<br><br>
Thank you<br><br>
Regards<br><br>
Martin<br><br><br><br>
*** XCOM AG Legal Disclaimer ***<br>
Diese E-Mail einschliesslich ihrer Anhaenge ist vertraulich und allein
f&uuml;r den Gebrauch durch den vorgesehenen Empfaenger bestimmt. Dritten
ist das Lesen, Verteilen oder Weiterleiten dieser E-Mail untersagt. Wir
bitten, eine fehlgeleitete E-Mail unverzueglich vollstaendig zu
loeschen und uns eine Nachricht zukommen zu lassen.<br><br>
This email may contain material that is confidential and for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review, distribution by others or
forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete
all copies.<br><br>
Hauptsitz: Bahnstrasse 37, D-47877 Willich, USt-IdNr.: DE 812 885 664<br>
Kommunikation: Telefon +49 2154 9209-70, Telefax +49 2154 9209-900,
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.xcom.de">www.xcom.de</a><br>
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Krefeld, HRB 10340<br>
Vorstand: Matthias Albrecht, Renate Becker-Grope, Marco Marty, Dr.
Rainer Fuchs<br>
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Stefan H. Tarach<br></p>

_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:Users@...org">Users@...</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://lists.openser.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users">http://lists.openser.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users</a>

</blockquote>
<br><div class="moz-signature">-- <br><span>Velankani
Software Pvt. Ltd</span><span>.</span><br><p class="MsoNormal"><span></span><span>43, </span><span>Electronics</span><span> </span><span>City</span><span>, Phase &ndash;
II, <br></span><span>Hosur Road</span><span>, </span><span>Bangalore</span><span> &ndash; 560
100. </span><span>India</span><span>.<br>
T: +91 80&nbsp;4037 5757<br>
M: +91 9886798572<br>
E-mail:</span><span>
</span><span><a href="mailto:mkumar@..."><span>amaniyar@...</span></a><br>
URL:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </span><span><a href="http://www.velankani.com/" title="http://www.velankani.com/"><span><span title="http://www.velankani.com/"><span title="http://www.velankani.com/">www.velankani.com</span></span></span></a></span><span><p></p></span></p>
<span>"</span><span>Every
Customer is a Reference Customer"</span>
</div>
</div>
Juan Pablo Fernandez | 1 Jul 14:39 2008

[OpenSER-Users] IP fragmentation but MB bit not being set

Hi all,

We are having some problems with long SIP IP packets that are being fragmented.

We are using TCP as transport and packets bigger than ethernet MTU (1500) are being fragmented, but the
"more-fragments" bit in IP flags is not being set. This is causing the remote gateway to timeout and close
TCP session.

Have somebody come across this issue before? Any suggestions?

Thanks

Juan Pablo

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu | 1 Jul 14:45 2008
Picon

Re: [OpenSER-Users] IP fragmentation but MB bit not being set

Hi Juan Pablo,

usually this kind of fragmentation problems were an issue for UDP, but 
never found similar problem for TCP. Actually this the reason why the 
IETF guys want to obsolete UDP for SIP and keep only TCP...

how is generating the packages ? what device? because more or less it 
will responsible for framing the content.

Regards,
Bogdan

Juan Pablo Fernandez wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We are having some problems with long SIP IP packets that are being fragmented.
>
> We are using TCP as transport and packets bigger than ethernet MTU (1500) are being fragmented, but the
"more-fragments" bit in IP flags is not being set. This is causing the remote gateway to timeout and close
TCP session.
>
> Have somebody come across this issue before? Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks
>
> Juan Pablo
>
> _______________________________________________
> Users mailing list
> Users@...
> http://lists.openser.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
>
>   

Juan Pablo Fernandez | 1 Jul 22:07 2008

Re: [OpenSER-Users] IP fragmentation but MB bit not being set

Hi Bogdan,

We are using UDP transport for endpoints (xlite and Polycom IP 650) and TCP transport for our gateways
(Avaya PBX with SIP support). Our proxy is record-routing and speaks UDP on the client side and TCP on the
gateway side.

In the client side, INVITE requests sent via UDP to the proxy are always small enough not to need
fragmentation (at least for now). When the proxy adds Record-route headers, P-Asserted-Identity and
some other headers, the packets length sometimes increases enough to need fragmentation.

The problem was rather random but once we identify it we inserted a long custom header to reproduce it. 

We have been making some research and someone pointed out (thanks Tomasz Radziszewski)that in our case we
are not having fragmented IP traffic but segmented TCP traffic, therefore there is no need to assert MF bit
in IP flags.

Because of the UDP/TCP reencapsulation we have 2 RR headers which add to the total segment length making it
more prone to needing segmentation.

Do you believe this is a problem in Avaya SIP implementation (Avaya CM/R013x.01.3.640.2)? Assuming the
later, is there any possible workaround, may be a way to shorten SIP message body?

Thanks for your help

Regards

Juan Pablo

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bogdan-Andrei Iancu" <bogdan@...>
To: "Juan Pablo Fernandez" <juanpablo.fernandez@...>
Cc: users@...
Sent: Tuesday, July 1, 2008 9:45:46 AM GMT -03:00 Argentina
Subject: Re: [OpenSER-Users] IP fragmentation but MB bit not being set

Hi Juan Pablo,

usually this kind of fragmentation problems were an issue for UDP, but 
never found similar problem for TCP. Actually this the reason why the 
IETF guys want to obsolete UDP for SIP and keep only TCP...

how is generating the packages ? what device? because more or less it 
will responsible for framing the content.

Regards,
Bogdan

Juan Pablo Fernandez wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We are having some problems with long SIP IP packets that are being fragmented.
>
> We are using TCP as transport and packets bigger than ethernet MTU (1500) are being fragmented, but the
"more-fragments" bit in IP flags is not being set. This is causing the remote gateway to timeout and close
TCP session.
>
> Have somebody come across this issue before? Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks
>
> Juan Pablo
>
> _______________________________________________
> Users mailing list
> Users@...
> http://lists.openser.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
>
>   

Iñaki Baz Castillo | 1 Jul 22:59 2008
Picon

Re: [OpenSER-Users] IP fragmentation but MB bit not being set

El Martes, 1 de Julio de 2008, Juan Pablo Fernandez escribió:

> Do you believe this is a problem in Avaya SIP implementation (Avaya
> CM/R013x.01.3.640.2)? Assuming the later, is there any possible workaround,
> may be a way to shorten SIP message body?

Hi, you could try delivering these messages via TCP to other OpenSer and 
capturing TCP data there to verify if it's correctly fragmented in TCP 
transport layer.

--

-- 
Iñaki Baz Castillo

Klaus Darilion | 2 Jul 09:03 2008
Picon

Re: [OpenSER-Users] IP fragmentation but MB bit not being set

Hi!

Does the gateway have a logfile where you see the received SIP messages? 
If yes and the SIP messages shown in the logfile are truncated (it shows 
only the content of the first TCP packet) then it is obviously a bug in 
the gateway.

regards
klaus

Juan Pablo Fernandez schrieb:
> Hi Bogdan,
> 
> We are using UDP transport for endpoints (xlite and Polycom IP 650) and TCP transport for our gateways
(Avaya PBX with SIP support). Our proxy is record-routing and speaks UDP on the client side and TCP on the
gateway side.
> 
> In the client side, INVITE requests sent via UDP to the proxy are always small enough not to need
fragmentation (at least for now). When the proxy adds Record-route headers, P-Asserted-Identity and
some other headers, the packets length sometimes increases enough to need fragmentation.
> 
> The problem was rather random but once we identify it we inserted a long custom header to reproduce it. 
> 
> We have been making some research and someone pointed out (thanks Tomasz Radziszewski)that in our case we
are not having fragmented IP traffic but segmented TCP traffic, therefore there is no need to assert MF bit
in IP flags.
> 
> Because of the UDP/TCP reencapsulation we have 2 RR headers which add to the total segment length making it
more prone to needing segmentation.
> 
> Do you believe this is a problem in Avaya SIP implementation (Avaya CM/R013x.01.3.640.2)? Assuming the
later, is there any possible workaround, may be a way to shorten SIP message body?
> 
> Thanks for your help
> 
> Regards
> 
> Juan Pablo
> 
> 
> 
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Bogdan-Andrei Iancu" <bogdan@...>
> To: "Juan Pablo Fernandez" <juanpablo.fernandez@...>
> Cc: users@...
> Sent: Tuesday, July 1, 2008 9:45:46 AM GMT -03:00 Argentina
> Subject: Re: [OpenSER-Users] IP fragmentation but MB bit not being set
> 
> Hi Juan Pablo,
> 
> usually this kind of fragmentation problems were an issue for UDP, but 
> never found similar problem for TCP. Actually this the reason why the 
> IETF guys want to obsolete UDP for SIP and keep only TCP...
> 
> how is generating the packages ? what device? because more or less it 
> will responsible for framing the content.
> 
> Regards,
> Bogdan
> 
> Juan Pablo Fernandez wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> We are having some problems with long SIP IP packets that are being fragmented.
>>
>> We are using TCP as transport and packets bigger than ethernet MTU (1500) are being fragmented, but the
"more-fragments" bit in IP flags is not being set. This is causing the remote gateway to timeout and close
TCP session.
>>
>> Have somebody come across this issue before? Any suggestions?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Juan Pablo
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Users mailing list
>> Users@...
>> http://lists.openser.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
>>
>>   
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Users mailing list
> Users@...
> http://lists.openser.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users

Florian Schildger | 2 Jul 10:27 2008
Picon
Picon

[OpenSER-Users] (no subject)

Hi,

I've the same problem like Dilip.
His headline was "Openser And DISC Connection close"...
Now I get the same Error...

My Openser trys to connect the DISC Client and I get the Failure:

INFO:accept_connection: new tcp connection accepted!
INFO:do_receive: accept received
ERROR:peer_state_machine: event - state mismatch : peer=0xb7d069c4, state=1, event=0

Has anyone solve the problem?

Thanks a lot in advance

Cheers, Flo
--

-- 
Ist Ihr Browser Vista-kompatibel? Jetzt die neuesten 
Browser-Versionen downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/browser


Gmane