Re: How to make MPlayer to play video with CoreAVC?
Eugene Kovgar <ken20001 <at> ukr.net>
2010-08-03 12:57:42 GMT
1) Of course I have codecs.conf in ./mplayer folder.
2) Of course I have following in codecs.conf file:
info "CoreAVC H.264 for x86 - http://corecodec.org/"
comment "this codec will only work after purchasing it"
fourcc avc1 AVC1,AVC1
guid 0x09571a4b, 0xf1fe, 0x4c60, 0x97, 0x60, 0xde, 0x6d, 0x31, 0x0c,
3) Of course I have very new MPlayer because I've compiled it two days ago
after you gave me an advice with error with vorbisencoder during MPlayer
compilation (Thanks again!)
4) First I puted CoreAVCDecoder.ax in ./codecs folder but it it not helped.
5) Next I just installed CoreAVCDecoder in my system.
6) After that I've got working sound and black empty video window without
7) Here is normal output info:
MPlayer SVN-r31859-4.5.0 (C) 2000-2010 MPlayer Team
159 audio & 340 video codecs