compn | 1 Jan 05:24 2009
Picon

[ffmpeg.org]: r240 - trunk/src/projects

Author: compn
Date: Thu Jan  1 05:24:29 2009
New Revision: 240

Log:
encodehd project

Modified:
   trunk/src/projects

Modified: trunk/src/projects
==============================================================================
--- trunk/src/projects	Wed Dec 31 17:08:34 2008	(r239)
+++ trunk/src/projects	Thu Jan  1 05:24:29 2009	(r240)
 <at>  <at>  -54,6 +54,7  <at>  <at> 
 <li><a href="http://www.dvdflick.net/">DVDFlick</a></li>
 <li><a href="http://dvrmstompeg.googlepages.com/dvr-mstompegconverter">DVR-MS to MPEG Converter</a></li>
 <li><a href="http://sourceforge.net/projects/easyvob2divx/">Easy VOB 2 DivX</a></li>
+<li><a href="http://dcunningham.net/encodehd/">EncodeHD</a></li>
 <li><a href="http://ffdshow.sourceforge.net/">ffdshow</a></li>
 <li><a href="http://ffdshow-tryout.sourceforge.net/">ffdshow-tryouts</a></li>
 <li><a href="http://corz.org/windows/software/ffe/">ffe</a></li>
stefano | 2 Jan 11:07 2009
Picon

r16405 - trunk/libavfilter/avfilter.h

Author: stefano
Date: Fri Jan  2 11:07:26 2009
New Revision: 16405

Log:
Cosmetics: break line to make it not longer than 80 chars.

Modified:
   trunk/libavfilter/avfilter.h

Modified: trunk/libavfilter/avfilter.h
==============================================================================
--- trunk/libavfilter/avfilter.h	Wed Dec 31 03:47:54 2008	(r16404)
+++ trunk/libavfilter/avfilter.h	Fri Jan  2 11:07:26 2009	(r16405)
 <at>  <at>  -267,9 +267,10  <at>  <at>  struct AVFilterPad

     /**
      * Permissions which are not accepted on incoming buffers.  Any buffer
-     * which has any of these permissions set will be automatically copied by the
-     * filter system to a new buffer which does not have those permissions.
-     * This can be used to easily disallow buffers with AV_PERM_REUSE.
+     * which has any of these permissions set will be automatically copied
+     * by the filter system to a new buffer which does not have those
+     * permissions.  This can be used to easily disallow buffers with
+     * AV_PERM_REUSE.
      *
      * Input pads only.
      */
stefano | 2 Jan 12:09 2009
Picon

r16406 - trunk/cmdutils.c

Author: stefano
Date: Fri Jan  2 12:09:37 2009
New Revision: 16406

Log:
Bump year number.

Modified:
   trunk/cmdutils.c

Modified: trunk/cmdutils.c
==============================================================================
--- trunk/cmdutils.c	Fri Jan  2 11:07:26 2009	(r16405)
+++ trunk/cmdutils.c	Fri Jan  2 12:09:37 2009	(r16406)
 <at>  <at>  -292,7 +292,7  <at>  <at>  static void print_all_lib_versions(FILE*

 void show_banner(void)
 {
-    fprintf(stderr, "%s version " FFMPEG_VERSION ", Copyright (c) %d-2008 Fabrice Bellard, et al.\n",
+    fprintf(stderr, "%s version " FFMPEG_VERSION ", Copyright (c) %d-2009 Fabrice Bellard, et al.\n",
             program_name, program_birth_year);
     fprintf(stderr, "  configuration: " FFMPEG_CONFIGURATION "\n");
     print_all_lib_versions(stderr, 1);
stefano | 2 Jan 12:10 2009
Picon

[propchange]: r12289 - svn:log

Author: stefano
Revision: 12289
Property Name: svn:log
Action: modified

Property diff:
--- old property value
+++ new property value
 <at>  <at>  -1 +1  <at>  <at> 
-Rremove INFINITY as suggested by rich.
+Remove INFINITY as suggested by rich.
Jai Menon | 2 Jan 12:15 2009
Picon

Re: r16406 - trunk/cmdutils.c

Hi,

On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 4:39 PM, stefano <subversion <at> mplayerhq.hu> wrote:
> Author: stefano
> Date: Fri Jan  2 12:09:37 2009
> New Revision: 16406
>
> Log:
> Bump year number.
>
> Modified:
>   trunk/cmdutils.c
>
> Modified: trunk/cmdutils.c
> ==============================================================================
> --- trunk/cmdutils.c    Fri Jan  2 11:07:26 2009        (r16405)
> +++ trunk/cmdutils.c    Fri Jan  2 12:09:37 2009        (r16406)
>  <at>  <at>  -292,7 +292,7  <at>  <at>  static void print_all_lib_versions(FILE*
>
>  void show_banner(void)
>  {
> -    fprintf(stderr, "%s version " FFMPEG_VERSION ", Copyright (c) %d-2008 Fabrice Bellard, et al.\n",
> +    fprintf(stderr, "%s version " FFMPEG_VERSION ", Copyright (c) %d-2009 Fabrice Bellard, et al.\n",
>             program_name, program_birth_year);

Maybe this could be #defined or value got from __DATE__...

--

-- 
Regards,

(Continue reading)

Stefano Sabatini | 2 Jan 12:51 2009
Picon

Re: r16406 - trunk/cmdutils.c

On date Friday 2009-01-02 16:45:14 +0530, Jai Menon wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 4:39 PM, stefano <subversion <at> mplayerhq.hu> wrote:
> > Author: stefano
> > Date: Fri Jan  2 12:09:37 2009
> > New Revision: 16406
> >
> > Log:
> > Bump year number.
> >
> > Modified:
> >   trunk/cmdutils.c
> >
> > Modified: trunk/cmdutils.c
> > ==============================================================================
> > --- trunk/cmdutils.c    Fri Jan  2 11:07:26 2009        (r16405)
> > +++ trunk/cmdutils.c    Fri Jan  2 12:09:37 2009        (r16406)
> >  <at>  <at>  -292,7 +292,7  <at>  <at>  static void print_all_lib_versions(FILE*
> >
> >  void show_banner(void)
> >  {
> > -    fprintf(stderr, "%s version " FFMPEG_VERSION ", Copyright (c) %d-2008 Fabrice Bellard, et al.\n",
> > +    fprintf(stderr, "%s version " FFMPEG_VERSION ", Copyright (c) %d-2009 Fabrice Bellard, et al.\n",
> >             program_name, program_birth_year);
> 
> Maybe this could be #defined or value got from __DATE__...

No I think it should be set manually at every year bump to show that
the project is still alive, and also as a propitiatory rite...
(Continue reading)

diego | 2 Jan 17:19 2009
Picon

r16407 - in trunk/libavcodec: svq1.c svq1.h

Author: diego
Date: Fri Jan  2 17:19:27 2009
New Revision: 16407

Log:
Avoid POSIX-reserved _t namespace.

Modified:
   trunk/libavcodec/svq1.c
   trunk/libavcodec/svq1.h

Modified: trunk/libavcodec/svq1.c
==============================================================================
--- trunk/libavcodec/svq1.c	Fri Jan  2 12:09:37 2009	(r16406)
+++ trunk/libavcodec/svq1.c	Fri Jan  2 17:19:27 2009	(r16407)
 <at>  <at>  -37,7 +37,7  <at>  <at> 
 #include "svq1_vlc.h"

 /* standard video sizes */
-const svq1_frame_size_t ff_svq1_frame_size_table[8] = {
+const struct svq1_frame_size ff_svq1_frame_size_table[8] = {
   { 160, 120 }, { 128,  96 }, { 176, 144 }, { 352, 288 },
   { 704, 576 }, { 240, 180 }, { 320, 240 }, {  -1,  -1 }
 };

Modified: trunk/libavcodec/svq1.h
==============================================================================
--- trunk/libavcodec/svq1.h	Fri Jan  2 12:09:37 2009	(r16406)
+++ trunk/libavcodec/svq1.h	Fri Jan  2 17:19:27 2009	(r16407)
 <at>  <at>  -42,10 +42,10  <at>  <at> 
(Continue reading)

diego | 2 Jan 17:21 2009
Picon

r16408 - in trunk/libavcodec: xvmc_render.h xvmcvideo.c

Author: diego
Date: Fri Jan  2 17:21:22 2009
New Revision: 16408

Log:
Avoid POSIX-reserved _t namespace.

Modified:
   trunk/libavcodec/xvmc_render.h
   trunk/libavcodec/xvmcvideo.c

Modified: trunk/libavcodec/xvmc_render.h
==============================================================================
--- trunk/libavcodec/xvmc_render.h	Fri Jan  2 17:19:27 2009	(r16407)
+++ trunk/libavcodec/xvmc_render.h	Fri Jan  2 17:21:22 2009	(r16408)
 <at>  <at>  -38,7 +38,7  <at>  <at> 
 //                     1337    IDCT MCo
 #define MP_XVMC_RENDER_MAGIC 0x1DC711C0

-typedef   struct  {
+struct xvmc_render_state {
     //these are not changed by the decoder!
     int  magic;

 <at>  <at>  -70,6 +70,6  <at>  <at>  typedef   struct  {
     //extensions
     void * p_osd_target_surface_render; //pointer to the surface where subpicture is rendered

-} xvmc_render_state_t;
+};
(Continue reading)

darkshikari | 3 Jan 01:46 2009
Picon

r16409 - in trunk/libavcodec: Makefile x86/dsputil_mmx.c x86/h264_idct_sse2.asm x86/h264dsp_mmx.c x86/x86util.asm

Author: darkshikari
Date: Sat Jan  3 01:46:17 2009
New Revision: 16409

Log:
Add x264 SSE2 iDCT functions to H.264 decoder.

Added:
   trunk/libavcodec/x86/h264_idct_sse2.asm   (contents, props changed)
   trunk/libavcodec/x86/x86util.asm
Modified:
   trunk/libavcodec/Makefile
   trunk/libavcodec/x86/dsputil_mmx.c
   trunk/libavcodec/x86/h264dsp_mmx.c

Modified: trunk/libavcodec/Makefile
==============================================================================
--- trunk/libavcodec/Makefile	Fri Jan  2 17:21:22 2009	(r16408)
+++ trunk/libavcodec/Makefile	Sat Jan  3 01:46:17 2009	(r16409)
 <at>  <at>  -407,6 +407,7  <at>  <at>  MMX-OBJS-$(CONFIG_VP6F_DECODER)        +
 MMX-OBJS-$(CONFIG_WMV3_DECODER)        += x86/vc1dsp_mmx.o
 MMX-OBJS-$(HAVE_YASM)                  += x86/dsputil_yasm.o            \
                                           x86/h264_deblock_sse2.o       \
+                                          x86/h264_idct_sse2.o          \

 OBJS-$(HAVE_MMX)                       += x86/cpuid.o                   \
                                           x86/dnxhd_mmx.o               \

Modified: trunk/libavcodec/x86/dsputil_mmx.c
==============================================================================
(Continue reading)

Michael Niedermayer | 3 Jan 01:59 2009
Picon
Picon

Re: r16409 - in trunk/libavcodec: Makefile x86/dsputil_mmx.c x86/h264_idct_sse2.asm x86/h264dsp_mmx.c x86/x86util.asm

On Sat, Jan 03, 2009 at 01:46:18AM +0100, darkshikari wrote:
> Author: darkshikari
> Date: Sat Jan  3 01:46:17 2009
> New Revision: 16409
> 
> Log:
> Add x264 SSE2 iDCT functions to H.264 decoder.
> 
> Added:
>    trunk/libavcodec/x86/h264_idct_sse2.asm   (contents, props changed)

Properties on 'h264_idct_sse2.asm':
  svn:executable

[...]
--

-- 
Michael     GnuPG fingerprint: 9FF2128B147EF6730BADF133611EC787040B0FAB

Into a blind darkness they enter who follow after the Ignorance,
they as if into a greater darkness enter who devote themselves
to the Knowledge alone. -- Isha Upanishad
_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-cvslog mailing list
ffmpeg-cvslog <at> mplayerhq.hu
https://lists.mplayerhq.hu/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-cvslog

Gmane